Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 09:00 AM

2,984 posts, read 1,748,231 times

Advertisements

President Trump's broad platform was "America First"

America-hating democrats despised that notion.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:00 AM

1,702 posts, read 782,522 times
Trump lost because the Democratic Party took advantage of the expansion of Vote-by-Mail and Third Party Ballot Collection-Harvesting that was made readily available because of the pandemic. It's the ONLY way the Democrats could have added over 12M votes from the previous election without a major population increase.

That's it, end of story

Old 08-03-2021, 09:01 AM

4,606 posts, read 3,298,895 times
Trump's platform was "America First." This is a very catchy phrase that sounds great, instills patriotism, and can mean most anything without getting too personal.

His real but unstated platform was to keep big business going and enact legislation that enabled big business and helped businessmen like himself. If it fell into the "America First" category, so much the better.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:02 AM

6,103 posts, read 3,338,430 times
There is no question in my mind that Trump lost due to a fraudulent election. It started in the summer when John Roberts allowed Pennsylvania to change the rules.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:03 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Sean Hannity asked Trump to name his top-priority agenda items for his second term.

Trump's answer: “You know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that, but the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. … Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. An idiot like [the former National Security Adviser John] Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.”
Agreed. Anyone who was paying attention knew this. All one has to do is look back at what he said in the past and they'd know he wasn't grounded in policy. He didn't take any guff from the left and that's why he was elected.

He did some decent little things. The trade agreement between Bahrain and Israel. Some regulations eased.

The big ticket items he was no different than Obama and Biden.

Increased govt spending and debt- check
still involved in unconstitutional wars and nation building - check

He calls Bolton an idiot who wants to drop bombs yet Trump continued to drop bombs, sell bombs to the Saudis and nation build when he controls troop movements. We knew what Bolton is like, it was obvious that he is a war monger. If Trump actually was grounded in policy and asked some very simple questions, Bolton doesn't enter the picture

Exactly what was changed?

Old 08-03-2021, 09:04 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Sean Hannity asked Trump to name his top-priority agenda items for his second term.

Trump's answer: “You know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that, but the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. … Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. An idiot like [the former National Security Adviser John] Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.”
No platform to stop election fraud by the dems?

Trump won the actual vote in a landslide.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:06 AM

5,331 posts, read 3,210,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Trump did not lose!

The election was fraudulent!

Platform????????????????????

Did you miss his historic accomplishments?????????????????????????????????

biden did not win the 2020 election. he had no platform and was suffering from diminished mental capacity. democrat voters rejected biden in early must win democrat primaries.
List the platform.

List his "historic" accomplishments.

Not saying he didn't accomplish anything but when your response is "but the fraudulent election"...need something more concrete than that. I don't chare what Crackhead Mike Lindell has to say about it.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:06 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times
Quote:
Trump did not lose!

biden did not win the 2020 election. he had no platform and was suffering from diminished mental capacity. democrat voters rejected biden in early must win democrat primaries.
He had no platform for his 2nd term.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:07 AM

46,949 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Trump did not lose!

He broke satire, so there is that. I can't tell what's sarcasm anymore.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:10 AM

7,917 posts, read 3,458,721 times
He lost because of mail in votes with no transparent and secure chain of custody.

(This is true whether you believe there was enough cheating and/or fraud to alter the results or not.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies