Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 12:29 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
This is the most entertaining Olympics that no-one is bothering to watch.

Ratings for Tuesday’s Woke Olympics Plummet 55%
I would have liked to see the gymnastics and swimming, just hadn’t had time unfortunately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2021, 12:35 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
And you're confused why?

The establishment corporate media is full tilt leftist at this point
The point is it's the right that spreads her message.

Old 08-03-2021, 12:39 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,668,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
We all watched her turn away from the flag; she sent her own message. Right, left, whatever. We all saw it and/or heard about it.

It angers many Americans, myself included.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:32 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
So, our little anti-American Olympian had to throw her little temper tantrum,
raising her fist, before the competition. Good for her that she got her little "protest" in,
because she wasn't gonna get anywhere near the podium.
She came in eleventh out of twelve. Ha Ha!

Old 08-03-2021, 01:32 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
We all watched her turn away from the flag; she sent her own message. Right, left, whatever. We all saw it and/or heard about it.

It angers many Americans, myself included.
I'm angered more by anti maskers and anti vaxxers who are actually getting Americans killed.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:33 PM

43,080 posts, read 18,252,401 times
Quote:
How can you possibly say that when she did it on TV for everyone to see ?

SHE spread that message worldwide.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:34 PM

43,080 posts, read 18,252,401 times
All I've got to say is I believe in Karma.

What you give out is what you receive back.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:35 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times
Quote:
I'm angered more by anti maskers and anti vaxxers who are actually getting Americans killed.
So your saying the vaccines doesn’t work then

Old 08-03-2021, 01:38 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,668,972 times
Quote:
Well, that's your right.

I got my shot ASAP and think that everyone should. I will not wear a mask, though, anywhere except medical places. They set my anxiety off and suffocate me and I start sweating profusely. The police can come arrest me. But they won't.

Old 08-03-2021, 01:45 PM

4,901 posts, read 2,055,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
You all are weird as hell.

One person does something and now you wont watch the other 600 athletes or cheer for your country.

Sure seems unpatriotic to me and sounds like cancel culture but hey, don’t let that stop you from “winning”
The main issue is for Team USA officials to grow a set of ballz AND order that there will be no tolerance of any WOKE BS at the games or even BEFORE the games.

The three main idiots have wrecked the games for the rest of Team USA. Honestly, this blame falls on the leadership within Team USA for not being leaders AND setting firm rules…. For the “kids.”

Basically, it’s like going to a really nice restaurant, with your better half and at the next table, there is an totally out of control 8 year old showing their @zz, while the parents ignores their embarrassment of a child.

It’s sad that the other American athletes had to pay the price, but the American people or at least half of the American people are getting fed up with all this anti American sheet, especially on the world’s stage.

The statement of “Go Woke, Go Broke” is so freaking true. As for those three main idiots, that are nothing more than an embarrassment to the country. If they think America is truly evil, racist and anti LGBT, they should play for Team Communist China, Team Iran, Team Russia, Team Saudi Arabia, Team Cuba or Team North Korea.

Also, the REAL AMERICANS athletes on Team USA are now suffering because of those three self centered @zzholes. These three are the main reason why Americans rather clean out their garage than watch them talk “sheet” about the greatest country on this planet.

As for that Gwen Berry and that troll of a woman(?) with the bleached but-hole, I hope they loose big money on any possible endorsement deals cuz they suck… You can throw in the purple haired soccer captain, that looks like a 14 y/o boy as well, but she(?) already secured a contract with Victoria Secret… Which is way too funny since V/S will also pay a price for going WOKE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies