Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2021, 08:32 AM

45,137 posts, read 26,317,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
All Biden needed to do was remain above room temperature, and then claim credit for everything, which of course he did
Credit for what though? The entire governmental response to covid has been a failure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2021, 08:39 AM

26,346 posts, read 14,952,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Don't forget:

1) Trump colluded with the Russians

2) he removed MLK's bust from the Oval Office

3) he was given advanced copies of Hilary's emails by WikiLeaks

4) paid Russian hookers to pee on Obama's hotel room bed

5) he tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets to make room for him to do a photo op at a church

6) he refused to do anything about the Russian bounties placed upon on US soldiers in Afghanistan

7) he told Georgia officials to ‘find the fraud’

8) he said that Neo-Nazis and white supremacists were ‘some very fine people’

yadda, yadda, yadda....

And now, the man who created the Warp Speed program to prioritize and accelerate the creation of the vaccines, and was cheer leading the vaccines, is now accused of leading some anti-vaxer movement? I suppose Trump also lead the 'defund the police' movement too, eh?

I am being truthful here. You have been propagandized and don't know it.

Let's just look at a few examples to see if you are too far down the rabbit hole or if you can still think freely.

No, Trump didn't remove the MLK bust from the Oval Office.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...ld-trump-2017/

What evidence do you have that Trump paid hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept on? Remember that info came from Steele, a foreign agent that Hillary paid, who in exchange paid a foreign Russian agent for that juicy nugget. Steele refused to say under oath that the info was valid and said he could not verify it under oath and had one Russian source that he paid for dirt on Trump.

You have a rumor started by political enemies and you are pronouncing it indisputable fact. You can't objectively see an issue with this?

https://www.hoover.org/research/why-...dismissed-fake

Old 08-04-2021, 08:42 AM

23,666 posts, read 23,982,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I am being truthful here. You have been propagandized and don't know it.

Let's just look at a few examples to see if you are too far down the rabbit hole or if you can still think freely.

No, Trump didn't remove the MLK bust from the Oval Office.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...ld-trump-2017/

What evidence do you have that Trump paid hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept on? Remember that info came from Steele, a foreign agent that Hillary paid, who in exchange paid a foreign Russian agent for that juicy nugget. Steele refused to say under oath that the info was valid and said he could not verify it under oath and had one Russian source that he paid for dirt on Trump.

You have a rumor started by political enemies and you are pronouncing it indisputable fact. You can't objectively see an issue with this?

https://www.hoover.org/research/why-...dismissed-fake
you read that wrong.. he wasn't saying those were true things

Old 08-04-2021, 08:48 AM

26,346 posts, read 14,952,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
you read that wrong.. he wasn't saying those were true things
My bad, sorry Wapasha!

I missed the last paragraph reading all the mainstream media propaganda before it.

Wapasha's last paragraph brings up a good point. Trump constantly brags about the vaccine. Constantly says the vaccine will save millions. Constantly takes personal credit for the vaccine. Said he will take it and did. Said his family will take it and did. Has said numerous times to take it or to talk to your doctor about taking it.

Now the mainstream propaganda media wants to gas light us into orange man bad so vaccines are not getting into arms, because orange man bad. And of course Democrats fall for it.

Old 08-04-2021, 09:00 AM

29,193 posts, read 14,465,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
My bad, sorry Wapasha!

I missed the last paragraph reading all the mainstream media propaganda before it.

Wapasha's last paragraph brings up a good point. Trump constantly brags about the vaccine. Constantly says the vaccine will save millions. Constantly takes personal credit for the vaccine. Said he will take it and did. Said his family will take it and did. Has said numerous times to take it or to talk to your doctor about taking it.

Now the mainstream propaganda media wants to gas light us into orange man bad so vaccines are not getting into arms, because orange man bad. And of course Democrats fall for it.

I had to edit my post as well. Sorry Wapasha

Old 08-04-2021, 09:14 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,754,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHudson View Post
Well done repeating nicely from Fox News From the same people who talk about the left cannot think for themselves.

If not, all those damn illegals were not here everything would be so peachy.

Republicans and Trump had 2017-2018 for immigration and what did they do? Nothing. Cause it's all scapegoating using racist people as yourself to enrich themselves.
So I see you're another one of those who like to scream racist to anyone opposing illegal immigrants from entering our country. It's strangely odd after all this time some people (such as yourself) don't recognize the difference between an immigrant and an illegal immigrant. Well, no sense trying to explain the difference to you since it will continue to fall upon deaf ears but I will say put this tidbit in your craw, illegal immigrants are just that, illegal. You know, kind of like breaking the law, criminal you might say. Hmmm, just can't think of a more simple way to say it you know? Just try to think not legal, not good. Bad. Look around, you'll see U.S. citizens going to jail for breaking the law, you know acting illegally, criminally. Any glimmer of light trying to get through?

Old 08-04-2021, 09:47 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,849,164 times
The fact is all you have to do is go to the sticky vaccine thread for clear evidence it's the right promoting anti vaxx propaganda.

Every time our county judge posts about vaccinations on Facebook members of the conspiracy theorists right get on with their antivaxx propaganda.

By and large it's not the mainstream media that's convinced me the conspiratorial right is a danger to our nation it's the members themselves on forums like this.

I'm a member of the sane right. I'm vaccinated like most of us. But I certainly recognize the crackpots on the right.

There's a political price to be paid when you don't cut down the wackos in your party.

Old 08-04-2021, 09:56 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,849,164 times
I don't know how many times on this very forum I've been accused of being a leftist for just defending the vaccines. Almost as many times I've been declared a leftist for defending the natural rights of association and property.lol

Old 08-04-2021, 10:37 AM

956 posts, read 1,204,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar2007 View Post
So I see you're another one of those who like to scream racist to anyone opposing illegal immigrants from entering our country. It's strangely odd after all this time some people (such as yourself) don't recognize the difference between an immigrant and an illegal immigrant. Well, no sense trying to explain the difference to you since it will continue to fall upon deaf ears but I will say put this tidbit in your craw, illegal immigrants are just that, illegal. You know, kind of like breaking the law, criminal you might say. Hmmm, just can't think of a more simple way to say it you know? Just try to think not legal, not good. Bad. Look around, you'll see U.S. citizens going to jail for breaking the law, you know acting illegally, criminally. Any glimmer of light trying to get through?
Really? Rich people break the law nothing happens. There is no nuance, not critical thinking. It's pure racism. Most of us who came from European were here "legally" There was no process of immigration back in the day. You come, you were done. The system is broken and has been for decades. Republicans had 2 years to put an immigration bill forever and instead they did tax cuts.

Blaming "illegal" immigrants for problems in America is racism.

Old 08-04-2021, 10:39 AM

29,193 posts, read 14,465,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The fact is all you have to do is go to the sticky vaccine thread for clear evidence it's the right promoting anti vaxx propaganda.

Every time our county judge posts about vaccinations on Facebook members of the conspiracy theorists right get on with their antivaxx propaganda.

By and large it's not the mainstream media that's convinced me the conspiratorial right is a danger to our nation it's the members themselves on forums like this.

I'm a member of the sane right. I'm vaccinated like most of us. But I certainly recognize the crackpots on the right.

There's a political price to be paid when you don't cut down the wackos in your party.
That might be a fact here on this website, but the reality of whom is not vaccinating across the country is completely different. Many of posted the facts , just because you've chosen to ignore them doesn't make it not true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies