Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 12:24 PM

10,757 posts, read 4,344,063 times

Advertisements

Groping is as bad as rape if you are groping a child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2021, 12:27 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,252,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Agreed. I guess they think that rape is the only prosecutable offense Biden has committed.

I guess they never heard of sexual harassment.

It’s very sad to see so many Biden lovers dismiss the groping and fondling that sex offenders love to do. I would hate to see what they would allow Biden to do to their own loved ones.
So then prosecute for sexual harassment if that is the crime that the video shows. You don’t Even need the victim to file a complaint with that crime. I mean you have the video so there is no question of guilt as everyone here is convinced that is what they see.
What’s holding things up? Certainly there is a prosecutor somewhere who would take up the case. Or you can wait until Trump is re-elected in 2024 and arrest Biden then.

With all the outrage here, I am befuddled why this hasn’t already happened or why you aren’t convinced his guilt and strong sentence is inevitable.
Could it be maybe there is nothing there?

Old 08-07-2021, 12:29 PM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Could it be maybe there is nothing there?
Ah yes, because every person who has ever committed crime is in jail. Excellent logic, OJ and Bill Cosby would love you.

Just because you would let Biden grope you, doesn’t mean the victims in the video would.

Kamala told America to believe Biden’s victims, and that was one of the few things she was right about.

Old 08-07-2021, 12:29 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Some think saying "Good morning" is a sexual assault so who knows?
One of the examples given for sexual abuse is 'unwanted touching'.

People cannot make that claim and then deny that Biden is guilty of sexual abuse in the next breath.

Old 08-07-2021, 12:34 PM

45,379 posts, read 60,561,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
One of the examples given for sexual abuse is 'unwanted touching'.

People cannot make that claim and then deny that Biden is guilty of sexual abuse in the next breath.
Yet they are.

Old 08-07-2021, 12:41 PM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Kamala Harris warned America about pervert Biden, I guess liberals forgot about that.

Quote:
At a campaign event in Nevada in April 2019, Harris discussed the allegations against Biden, declaring of the accusers: “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”
https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/kamala...til-she-didnt/

Old 08-07-2021, 01:57 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,252,535 times
Quote:
Ah yes, because every person who has ever committed crime is in jail. Excellent logic, OJ and Bill Cosby would love you.

Just because you would let Biden grope you, doesn’t mean the victims in the video would.

Kamala told America to believe Biden’s victims, and that was one of the few things she was right about.
Both oj and bill Cosby were charged and prosecuted. Most known criminals are at least charged. Especially with video evidence.
I don’t think kamala is going to push for an arrest. It’s up to you as you feel so strongly about it, I would certainly not count on hisVP to start anything up in this vein.. There must be someone else out there who has prosecutorial experience . Is kamala the only one you can think of?

Old 08-07-2021, 02:38 PM

9,723 posts, read 14,262,736 times
Quote:
Agreed. I guess they think that rape is the only prosecutable offense Biden has committed.

I guess they never heard of sexual harassment.

It’s very sad to see so many Biden lovers dismiss the groping and fondling that sex offenders love to do. I would hate to see what they would allow Biden to do to their own loved ones.
Those who think Biden's sexual advances, to women and children, are just fine, must be into those types of advances, themselves. Their defense of Biden speaks volumes.

Old 08-07-2021, 02:50 PM

23,562 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Those who think Biden's sexual advances, to women and children, are just fine, must be into those types of advances, themselves. Their defense of Biden speaks volumes.
Indeed.

Old 08-08-2021, 05:20 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Sad thing, this is all by design. The politicians you have on your ballots for you to choose between were hand selected by the wealthy elite by design. You seriously should try and attend some of these charities the super rich hold at the Breakers in Palm Beach. You hear it first hand where they pretty much own both the DNC and RNC and control who they put on the tickets. It's going on now with Aclee Hastings gone and the super rich are right now deciding who they want to pick to be their puppets. There is a guy named Greg Musselwhite who is trying to get on the Republican ticket, and they refuse to work with him. They just conveniently don't answer his calls or his emails. He has gotten petitions signed and they ignore that as well. Guess he is too squeaky clean. They want people with skeletons in their closets because this is what they will use to control them.

Same thing in the celebrity world. I know all too well that when someone new gets signed on for a record deal or acting manager, they throw these huge parties where the new kid will be drugged up and then while they are out of their mind, it's when they set them up with compromising pictures, or get their DNA and threaten to plant it on a murder scene if they don't do exactly what they say.
"Sad thing, this is all by design..........."

Do you dive under the bed whenever you see a black helicopter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies