Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 08:26 AM

4,295 posts, read 1,553,748 times

Advertisements

Almost every ingredient is a poison What matters is the dose.

Look at botox for gods sake. One of the deadliest poisons there is, yet some people inject it into their face and see no deadly side effects.

Old 08-05-2021, 08:30 AM

866 posts, read 319,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Graphene is carbon. So... oxidized carbon. Hmm.

Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccines do not contain graphene oxide

More rubbish from the conspiracy crowd.
Plenty of conspiracy nuts on both sides.

I don't understand how some people believe such bs. Are we still waiting for our overlords, the shape shifting lizard creatures to reveal themselves? Can we get an update from David Icke?

Old 08-05-2021, 08:39 AM

78,329 posts, read 60,527,398 times
It's too bad these types of threads end up generally getting locked and deleted.

I want to bump some of the past ones about UN invasions via Walmart and the Fukushima radiation killing the west coast etc. We need to keep up on how those are progressing.

Old 08-05-2021, 09:26 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
Thank you to those who are trying to explain the internet connectivity issue. Still hard for me to comprehend how one chemical in the body can perform the work of a cellphone/computer/router/receiver/etc.

For comparison, could one suppose that iron in the blood could be used to reverse one's polarity or make one attractive to some tyrant?

I fear that the very plausible danger of graphene oxide will be overshadowed by a seemingly impossible danger of internet controllability of humans. It almost seems like a tactic to get people to accept graphene oxide. The latter allegation is so outlandish and disprovable, that the former might be dismissed with it.

If you tell a child not to run into the street because a monster might snatch them, then once the child realizes there are no monsters, they may feel safe running into the street.

Old 08-05-2021, 10:09 AM

7,633 posts, read 8,699,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Actually, this is the 2nd thread on this topic.
The first one ended buried in the general "vaccine" thread. You may want to spend a bit of time in forum Search and find it
That one is now in Vaccine Thread - Part II, starting on p. 122.

Old 08-05-2021, 10:49 AM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
And of course, beyond your flippant response, you'll expend zero energy to find out if there is any merit to it, if it is in the vaccine, and what exactly it is.
I did a little research, and all I can find are articles refuting that there is any graphene oxide in any of the approved vaccines. There are other nanoparticles, but they are not related to graphene oxide.

Can you explain what it is and why you believe it is in the vaccines? Do you have a link to anything other than a vlog?

Karen Kingston is in marketing. How does that translate into her magically becoming a chemist or a pharmacist?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenkingstonkk

Old 08-05-2021, 11:16 AM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Thank you to those who are trying to explain the internet connectivity issue. Still hard for me to comprehend how one chemical in the body can perform the work of a cellphone/computer/router/receiver/etc.

For comparison, could one suppose that iron in the blood could be used to reverse one's polarity or make one attractive to some tyrant?

I fear that the very plausible danger of graphene oxide will be overshadowed by a seemingly impossible danger of internet controllability of humans. It almost seems like a tactic to get people to accept graphene oxide. The latter allegation is so outlandish and disprovable, that the former might be dismissed with it.

If you tell a child not to run into the street because a monster might snatch them, then once the child realizes there are no monsters, they may feel safe running into the street.
lol, this is the mechanism at work everywhere, Bannon calls it "flood the field with ****". Technology has made people dumber while giving us the power of gods at a time when we need the wisdom of gods. This self terminates, for most people anyway.

Old 08-05-2021, 12:03 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Are you saying Trump authorized a poison vaccine?
Trump does not have the authority to authorize the vaccine. It is the medical community and it is FDA.

Either you are for the vaccine or not. Don't make it a political football as the dems have done from the beginning.

Old 08-05-2021, 12:15 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,879,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I did a little research, and all I can find are articles refuting that there is any graphene oxide in any of the approved vaccines. There are other nanoparticles, but they are not related to graphene oxide.

Can you explain what it is and why you believe it is in the vaccines? Do you have a link to anything other than a vlog?

Karen Kingston is in marketing. How does that translate into her magically becoming a chemist or a pharmacist?

Lord have mercy upon these lost children...

Correct, these people likely consume graphene daily from contaminated food more than they would ever get from a vaccine

Nanoparticles used or the adjuvant are not graphene based...

Old 08-05-2021, 12:23 PM

25,684 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post

It translates into at least SOMEONE having a suspicion and questioning. In today's world, that is worth its weight in gold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies