Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 02:21 PM

7,634 posts, read 8,705,627 times

Advertisements

"Fact checkers" are easy to find because they are mostly published lies for the gullible to find. Truth takes some effort.

Here is some FACTS about a James C. Smith, of Reuters and Pfizer.

(from p. 142 of the Vaccine Thread - Part II)

Old 08-05-2021, 02:37 PM

37,187 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DurdenDunfree View Post
Also, google doesn’t count as research if you’re only looking for articles that was what you wanna hear.
Yep. Search engines are only half the battle. Then you have to decide whether to believe a large herd of immunologists and virologists or a someone who was a salesperson for a pharmaceutical company.

It's like trying to decide whether to see an ENT or a plumber when you have a sore throat.

Old 08-05-2021, 02:55 PM

11,020 posts, read 5,982,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmnsountai View Post
"Fact checkers" are easy to find because they are mostly published lies for the gullible to find. Truth takes some effort.

In support of the above;
https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2OZ14F

I was given to believe that many medications use small amounts of graphene because it is an effective carrier. I was also given the impression that the covid vaccines use it too. Apparently not. Apparently, medications that do contain graphene (do they even use graphene at all) are not clear liquids. Apparently, the graphene misinformation started with a claim that the vaccine contained 99.9% graphene. That quite simply tells us straight away that the claim is BS.

Anyway, it now seems there is no graphene in the any of the vaccines.
Quote:
The allegations are based on an analysis by a professor in Spain which has been rejected by experts. He obtained what he himself described as non-conclusive results after studying one vial. He said the vial was purported to contain a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine but said it had come to him by a messenger service and acknowledged that the vial’s origin was unknown.
Quote:
In his report, Campra Madrid said he compared images of this vaccine liquid under the microscopes with images of graphene oxide published in scientific journals (see for example, page 12 in his study and here ). He concluded that they looked similar.
Quote:
Among other arguments, Diasio said that liquids containing graphene or graphene oxide in any significant amount tend to be dark brown or black. If the shots had “even 1% graphene or graphene oxide” (the claim states it has 99.9%), the liquid would look black or at least, dark, Diasio said.
The vaccine is clear as I recall seeing it.

Old 08-05-2021, 03:50 PM

21,863 posts, read 25,129,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
As a current Pfizer employee, why did the Pfizer CEO get the Pfizer vaccine, if it is so bad and dangerous?
He's in on the big secret of the Hollywood blood drinkers. 5g is the catalyst that activated the graphene but regular consumption of baby blood prevents the 5G from catalyzing with the graphene by binding with the substrate so it's nonoxidizing.

Also tinfoil. I have three rolls on my head. I'm not sure if it's enough though. I can't fit in the car to buy more tinfoil.

Old 08-05-2021, 03:55 PM

21,863 posts, read 25,129,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Yep. Search engines are only half the battle. Then you have to decide whether to believe a large herd of immunologists and virologists or a someone who was a salesperson for a pharmaceutical company.

It's like trying to decide whether to see an ENT or a plumber when you have a sore throat.
I hear Plumbers don't like DrainO which is obviously because it's cheap and they're expensive. By this I conclude that DrainO is a promising cure for sore throats that should be looked into.

Old 08-06-2021, 02:37 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post

What is your point?

Fact: The Pfizer Board of Directors also includes the CEOs of Coca-Cola, Goldman Sachs and Adobe. I suppose that means Pfizer is putting drugs in our Diet Coke now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies