Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 01:55 PM

29,425 posts, read 22,332,782 times

Advertisements

And the baby will be state raised on the tax payer's dime.

Disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2021, 01:56 PM

12,688 posts, read 6,683,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Yeah...there's a lot we don't know.

1. The article very carefully, did NOT say the woman was impregnated by a transgendered person, although it's written to lead people to believe that's what happened.
2. The article very carefully, did NOT say the woman got pregnant WHILE in prison. Although it's written to lead people to think that's what happened.
3. IF everything DID go down as the article implies, it COULD be that it was consensual sex (except the woman is a prisoner, so in the eyes of the law, she can't consent).

More unbiased information is needed before I'm going to jump to "OMG, woman got pregnant from a transgender person!"
Perhaps it wasn't the man who they stuck in the women's prison this time. Perhaps it was. It's only a matter of time before sticking men in women's prisons leads to a whole lot of rape, pregnancy, etc.

Old 08-05-2021, 02:04 PM

3,009 posts, read 2,199,730 times
Quote:
Yeah...there's a lot we don't know.

1. The article very carefully, did NOT say the woman was impregnated by a transgendered person, although it's written to lead people to believe that's what happened.
2. The article very carefully, did NOT say the woman got pregnant WHILE in prison. Although it's written to lead people to think that's what happened.
3. IF everything DID go down as the article implies, it COULD be that it was consensual sex (except the woman is a prisoner, so in the eyes of the law, she can't consent).

More unbiased information is needed before I'm going to jump to "OMG, woman got pregnant from a transgender person!"
Not to mention, guard-on-inmate sexual assault is more common:

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/svsfpri07.pdf

Old 08-05-2021, 02:26 PM

35,933 posts, read 30,482,961 times
Quote:
Same here. And I tried to find an article from a less biased source than WolF, and couldn't find one.

I'm thinking that they don't know who the baby daddy is, and they are either hiding the possibility that the woman was already pregnant when she entered the prison, and are possibly purposely obfuscating on the actual facts.
Sounds about right.
According to one article quite a few female inmates are already pregnant at intake. I believe they are just recently collecting or analyzing data on this and becoming aware of the need to address the needs of pregnant/birthing inmates.

I honestly haven't read much about trans inmates so IDK what the requirements are for them to be transferred to women's prisons. At what stage of transformation must they be in if any at all. IDK. I would hope they would be on whatever hormones are required and would assume that would put a damper on their desire to rape or have sex with women.

Old 08-05-2021, 02:40 PM

13,262 posts, read 7,938,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus2 View Post

I had thought about that. And I thought that since the article didn't even hint that it could've been a guard, the more biased the whole thing was slanted.

Old 08-05-2021, 02:40 PM

13,256 posts, read 8,338,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL74 View Post
That’s because right wing propaganda like this source prefer not to hit you with facts. They want to lead you to their assumptions.

It could have been the trans prisoner, sure. Could have been a male guard. Could have been conjugal visits. Could have been pregnant before incarceration.

No details are given because they want and know their readers don’t need any information. They will be led to the assumption.

I have mixed feelings about trans women being with biological women in prisons. But anyone with a functional brain can see that this is pure propaganda.
Well good thing some of us have functional brains.

Old 08-05-2021, 02:45 PM

13,262 posts, read 7,938,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Well good thing some of us have functional brains.

Right? LOL

Old 08-05-2021, 02:49 PM

10,901 posts, read 5,873,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
The Left's position on multiple issues indicate conclusively that they don't know where babies come from.
I wonder whether the transmother is going to chest feed the baby?

Last edited by 303Guy; 08-05-2021 at 03:22 PM..

Old 08-05-2021, 02:52 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,376,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus2 View Post

And note that the people who are so concerned about the trans boogeyman are typically the people who are happy to see certain male inmates raped in jail. They are unconcerned with how a true trans prisoner might be treated in a male prison. And they sure don't seem to be outraged by guard on inmate assault that is actually quite common.

Trans person=Evil is the only goal. They don't really want to protect anyone.

Old 08-05-2021, 02:55 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,369,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Perhaps it wasn't the man who they stuck in the women's prison this time. Perhaps it was. It's only a matter of time before sticking men in women's prisons leads to a whole lot of rape, pregnancy, etc.
In the UK but same situation :

https://news.wttw.com/2020/02/19/law...sgender-inmate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...omen-jail.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies