Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 06:19 PM

18,797 posts, read 8,422,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
How you get from your first two sentences above to the remainder of your post is truly remarkable.

Throughout the Pandemic the politically based medical misinformation campaign directed from and at the right has been successful in their obfuscation. Much of the right continues to confuse the legitimate medical opinions as the political liberal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2021, 07:37 PM

30,039 posts, read 11,630,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Right. So never-ending booster shots, no end in sight to masking, and government able to shut down any segment of the economy they wish because of a virus that is nothing to take lightly, but is not the plague. Don't people have to actually sign up for completely changing our way of life, or is it only a tiny segment of the population that gets to decide that through the government?
I don't want any of that. That was not my point. If one is all anti abortion saying every life is precious then you need to save everyone from covid also.

I am a pro choice Libertarian and if people die from covid. Oh well. I don't pick and choose when to obsess with saving lives. Like I have said many times. Let Delta rip. Let everything be open and encourage no masks. Maybe fill up stadiums with unvaxxed people and let them spread it around. We need to get past this current surge any way possible. People will either get it quickly or slowly. I think quickly is better. We have what 7 billion on this planet. Humans are not endangered species.

Old 08-05-2021, 07:50 PM

3,603 posts, read 1,642,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
I get the flu shot every year and I will gladly add a covid booster shot to that regimen. I am eagerly awaiting the results of some studies that show what happens when you get a full course of one company's vaccine & then a 3rd shot of another company's. If it helps, I will make an appointment to get a 3rd shot the day after the study comes out.

The unvaccinated can take their chances with covid.

Masks seem to generally be on their way out except in some jurisdictions. Although it was disheartening to hear that the vaccinated are carriers. I keep a mask on me when I go out in case I'm somewhere a bunch of people are wearing them but I generally don't wear it anymore.

I very rarely get the flu shot...did this year though.

Got the covid vaccines as soon as I could (Moderna was first one available) and will gladly add booster shots when necessary.

Don't usually wear the mask outside, but still wear it inside and will continue to do so until get covid under control.

Old 08-05-2021, 08:34 PM

4,137 posts, read 4,845,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
I get the flu shot every year and I will gladly add a covid booster shot to that regimen. I am eagerly awaiting the results of some studies that show what happens when you get a full course of one company's vaccine & then a 3rd shot of another company's. If it helps, I will make an appointment to get a 3rd shot the day after the study comes out.

The unvaccinated can take their chances with covid.

Masks seem to generally be on their way out except in some jurisdictions. Although it was disheartening to hear that the vaccinated are carriers. I keep a mask on me when I go out in case I'm somewhere a bunch of people are wearing them but I generally don't wear it anymore.
You'd better watch those booster shots because you could be headed for blood clot city. A lot of people seem to focus only on the mRNA element of the vaccines but have no clue to the potential blood vessel and organ damage caused by the artificial spike proteins. The vaccines come with their own risks of death or permanent disability which is why many people are taking the wait and see approach.

Old 08-05-2021, 08:35 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,163,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Liberals used to be pro-death...now they're double pro death.
And they are proving that!

Old 08-05-2021, 08:56 PM

31,955 posts, read 14,961,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World_Travel_2011 View Post
Moderna admits that many more shots will be needed. Moderna says that yearly boosters plus shots for each new variant that develops. This means that even if 100% take the current vaccines, liberals and their politicians will be soon demanding that everyone takes the third, fourth, fifth vaccines. Covid is endemic and will continue mutating so there wont ever be an end to the vaccinations and masking.

Liberals used to hate big pharma. Now they are eager supporters that love enriching these big companies and their shareholders. No company in existance could dream of achieving such unwavering and unquestioning support. After all to question big pharma is to question science.

Liberals love their endless wars. Now we are in the endless covid war. Only way this stops is for sane people to stand up and demand an end to this madness.

https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/n...-earnings.html
I find it odd that some make global heath pandemics political. Covid is certainly not the last pandemic we will face. The only way it will be under control is for sane people to do something about it

Old 08-05-2021, 09:12 PM

18,797 posts, read 8,422,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
You'd better watch those booster shots because you could be headed for blood clot city. A lot of people seem to focus only on the mRNA element of the vaccines but have no clue to the potential blood vessel and organ damage caused by the artificial spike proteins. The vaccines come with their own risks of death or permanent disability which is why many people are taking the wait and see approach.
The 'artificial' spike proteins are the same as the natural, and can possibly produce many of the same side effects. But far less common and typically less severe than with the infection.

Old 08-05-2021, 09:34 PM

316 posts, read 129,975 times
War is profit for them, so of course they don't want it to end.

Old 08-05-2021, 09:47 PM

7,351 posts, read 6,505,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
The 'artificial' spike proteins are the same as the natural, and can possibly produce many of the same side effects. But far less common and typically less severe than with the infection.
Except corona's spike proteins aren't injected directly into your blood along with a host of who knows what chemicals.

Old 08-05-2021, 10:08 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,570,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
When did fighting disease become a “liberal” thing? I thought all humans were on board with that agenda.
No, not true at all. Lots of conservatives pretty strongly believe in having the right and freedom to raise their risk of coming down sick from COVID-19 as high as they want to. In other words, they feel they should wear a mask whenever they want to, which is seldom to never.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies