Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2021, 06:17 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzt2I0_haaY

The Post Millennial reports, Tucker Carlson interviewed Brett Eagleson one of the 9-11 family members Tuesday night on Fox News. Brett lost his father on 9-11 and like many of the family members doesn't want Joe Biden to attend the 20th anniversary memorial events unless he declassifies American intelligence documents detailing what the government knew about the attacks before 9-11.'

Biden misjudged getting out of Afghanistan, He thought he would be a hero but it's turned into the biggest mess of all times. The 9/11 families don't want him at any memorials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babe_Ruth View Post
This declassification came after the interview with the grieving son.. so there was no 'current event' that was overlooked at the time.
Biden hadn't honored his promise to declassify 9-11 documents, a frustrated son who lost his dad, publicly criticized Biden's actions (& didn't want Biden at impending memorials).. now some of the documents are being declassified. The son didn't miss any "current events", if anything he was influencing them.

Incidentally, was this thread merged,.. the original post included the son's interview w/Carlson.. now it's an NBC news link
I wasn’t referring to the son - I was referring to the OP who started the second thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2021, 06:48 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I guess the glass will always be half full, Biden has been in office 8 months, what about the last 4 years or the last 10 years. How about reading the document before complaining about redactions rather than preemptive whining.
What about it? When did Trump, or Obama, make a campaign promise to be more transparent and release those documents? Biden* made that promise and so far he's been extremely slow in keeping his campaign promises ... but suddenly after four years of whining you no longer care about campaign promises being fulfilled?

I realize that no president can fulfill all, or even most, of their campaign promises, something that you folks didn't seem to realize over the past four years, but Biden* is most likely going to be the first to get extremely few promises fulfilled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies