Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2021, 10:37 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,029 times

Advertisements

Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19!!!

Quote:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ng_the.4.aspx#

Old 08-06-2021, 10:45 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Conclusions:
Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Therapeutics have been minimized greatly in lieu of Big Vax.

Old 08-06-2021, 05:15 PM

19,797 posts, read 9,331,249 times
But the American Journal of Therapeutics is just another fake organization publishing fake news, right? Wrong.

QUOTE FROM WIKIPEDIA, my emphasis: "The American Journal of Therapeutics is a bimonthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering advances in drug therapy, comparative effectiveness research, and post-marketing surveillance. The journal was established in 1994 by John Somberg MD and is published by Wolters Kluwer. The editor-in-chief since 2015 is Peter Manu MD, Professor of Medicine at the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY."

Btw, I never heard of the Zucker School of Medicine, but it is ranked No. 66 (tie) out of 123 in the U.S. according to the following:

https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate...iversity-04169

Old 08-06-2021, 08:54 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19!!!

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ng_the.4.aspx#
I love the American Journal of Therapeutics! ​Here's how they describe their publication (emphasis my own):

Quote:
The American Journal of Therapeutics is an indispensable resource for all prescribing physicians who want to access pharmacological developments in cardiology, infectious disease, oncology, anesthesiology, nephrology, toxicology, and psychotropics without having to sift through stacks of medical journals.
Who wants to have a doctor who reads stacks of medical journals before they will prescribe you the latest in fake medicine? Not me. I want what I want and I want it NOW!

Plus, check out their helpful "Get a Quote" page in case you'd like to publish your very own pharmacological findings.

For a mere $995.00 they will publish whatever article I (or anyone else) choose to write (5,000 words or less) and have it ready to go in as little as 5 days! Plus, they'll even do the editing for me! Why mess with Ivermectin when you can have Rambler's Restorative Elixir? Am I right? Of course I am!

This would be the best joke ever except for the fact that some folks will actually believe this garbage and possibly die as a result.

Honestly, G, B and U, have you no shame?

Old 08-06-2021, 08:58 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,783,175 times
Another crazy thread from this poster...

Old 08-06-2021, 09:02 PM

4,376 posts, read 1,693,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I love the American Journal of Therapeutics! ​Here's how they describe their publication (emphasis my own):

Who wants to have a doctor who reads stacks of medical journals before they will prescribe you the latest in fake medicine? Not me. I want what I want and I want it NOW!

Plus, check out their helpful "Get a Quote" page in case you'd like to publish your very own pharmacological findings.

For a mere $995.00 they will publish whatever article I (or anyone else) choose to write (5,000 words or less) and have it ready to go in as little as 5 days! Plus, they'll even do the editing for me! Why mess with Ivermectin when you can have Rambler's Restorative Elixir? Am I right? Of course I am!

This would be the best joke ever except for the fact that some folks will actually believe this garbage and possibly die as a result.

Honestly, G, B and U, have you no shame?
A few of the peer-reviewed journals that I was published in actually paid ME... and even that was a little suspect (and it was a lot less than $995.). I can't imagine taking anything serious from a journal that costs me money to be published in.

Anyway, here is a link from the FDA warning about using Ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

Old 08-06-2021, 09:03 PM

3,604 posts, read 1,654,607 times
Ivermectin is used to treat parasites in animals...ain't no cow or horse...will stick to the very effective vaccines preventing hospitalization/death thank you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

Old 08-06-2021, 09:21 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
People can turn their noses up at it all they want and. Ot do a single minute of research. The data supports it’s use and it is very safe. There are doctors who follow the actual data and prescribe it. That is my plan if I get covid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies