Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2021, 10:17 PM

7,644 posts, read 8,716,940 times

Advertisements

This parent makes an epic 10+ minute speech to his local school board about COVID, masks, and children. MUST SEE!

Parent teaches the school board about COVID
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2021, 10:35 PM

8,181 posts, read 6,933,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
This parent makes an epic 10+ minute speech to his local school board about COVID, masks, and children. MUST SEE!

I watched the whole thing, and yes, that was excellent.
Thanks for posting it.

Old 08-06-2021, 10:51 PM

13,080 posts, read 7,527,706 times
I'm still going to wear a mask and social distance.
I am going to err on the careful side.

Old 08-06-2021, 11:18 PM

7,644 posts, read 8,716,940 times
I wear mask to prevent droplets from some people's mouth which can have viruses, not just the COVID virus. Thanks to the pandemic I can do this without offending some.

I think that parent made a good point that I haven't heard others made: given that most people who die of COVID were people who already had other serious health problems, who doesn't CDC emphasize the importance of exercising, eating well, strengthen your natural immune system, but only vaccination? They even stopped talking about the importance of hand-washing.

Old 08-07-2021, 12:13 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,447,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post

This guy is a liar.

He straight up lies about the tests not being able to tell the diff between flu/covid. They were never designed to test both flu and covid. Now there are tests that can test flu and covid at the same time and CDC is telling labs to transition to those tests.

Can't believe anything this liar says.

Dangerous that he has a license to see and advise patients. It should be revoked if he cant understand even this basic info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies