Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America ever close its borders?
Yes, when we have a pop of 500 MILLION 3 3.09%
Yes, when we have a pop of 1 BILLION 3 3.09%
No, our borders will never close - we will never stop admitting people, no matter how dysfunctional this nation becomes 75 77.32%
Other 16 16.49%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 02:56 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,352,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
That poster knows it's not closed. They are just repeating the lies that CNN dumps out.
Either that or they really are that ignorant? If it's a bright sunny day out they'll tell you that it's cloudy and overcast if it suits their agenda.

Those on the Left depend on stupid ignorant people in order to maintain their power structure. That's just one of the reasons why they want the United States of America to become the world's dumping ground for stupid ignorant people that they can easily persuade with the promises of goods and services paid for courtesy of the American taxpayer. People that have absolutely no understanding of our history and the principles of which this country was founded on. Of course they don't know any better because that's how things are in their home country and they believe that's how things are here in the United States. But they're too stupid to realize that it's those same ruinous policies that the Left espouses that caused them to flee their homeland in the first place? Policy's that have turned their homeland into a third world hell hole.

The people that are coming into this country illegally are poorly educated impoverished people. Just what the Left wants. People that will depend on them for their every need. They're not exactly the best and the brightest that the world has to offer. If they were they would have found ways to improve living conditions within their own third world hell holes and would have become successful within their own country of origin.

What they've created in their homeland and what the United States of America is becoming is an ineptocracy.

Quote:
Ineptocracy*(in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Old 08-07-2021, 02:58 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
Either that or they really are that ignorant? If it's a bright sunny day out they'll tell you that it's cloudy and overcast if it suits their agenda.

Those on the Left depend on stupid ignorant people in order to maintain their power structure. That's just one of the reasons why they want the United States of America to become the world's dumping ground for stupid ignorant people that they can easily persuade with the promises of goods and services paid for courtesy of the American taxpayer. People that have absolutely no understanding of our history and the principles of which this country was founded on. Of course they don't know any better because that's how things are in their home country and they believe that's how things are here in the United States. But they're too stupid to realize that it's those same ruinous policies that the Left espouses that caused them to flee their homeland in the first place? Policy's that have turned their homeland into a third world hell hole.

The people that are coming into this country illegally are poorly educated impoverished people. Just what the Left wants. People that will depend on them for their every need. They're not exactly the best and the brightest that the world has to offer. If they were they would have found ways to improve living conditions within their own third world hell holes and would have become successful within their own country of origin.

What they've created in their homeland and what the United States of America is becoming is an ineptocracy.
Definitely.

Old 08-07-2021, 03:19 PM

958 posts, read 1,105,930 times
Close or limit the amount of people accepted into our country
Yes Once people see that there families are raped ,murdered and Robbed by the Thousands of Illegal's the dems let in every day

Old 08-07-2021, 03:24 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
lol...have you been paying attention to current affairs?

This nation is more divided than ever...and there is no sign that it will be getting better.
What does that have to do with immigration?

Maybe the right-wing loonies on this forum will finally get their wish and start a civil war. Then, after the conservatives and liberals have killed each other off, the immigrants can come in and clean up. Is that what you want to hear?

Old 08-07-2021, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post

Those on the Left depend on stupid ignorant people in order to maintain their power structure. That's just one of the reasons why they want the United States of America to become the world's dumping ground for stupid ignorant people
We have more than enough stupid ignorant people in the US already. Many of them post in this forum daily. Some of them are so stupid they won't take a vaccine when its given out for free. Some of them are so stupid they will believe any lie they are told about fraud in the last election, even if there is no credible evidence.

On the other hand, most of people that immigrate to the US are not stupid. They come here to get an education, to get jobs, to start businesses and generally to provide a better life for their children. We need more of that.

Old 08-07-2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post

On the other hand, most of people that immigrate to the US are not stupid. They come here to get an education, to get jobs, to start businesses and generally to provide a better life for their children. We need more of that.
Wut?

Dude you obviously don't work with all the migrants that I do, because the majority of them aren't that bright, and quite a few of them are lazy as poo.

Old 08-07-2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
At least Trump appeared to make some decisions on his own (the first president that probably did make decisions on his own since....maybe Ford?).
i don't want a President to make decisions on his own. That is plain foolish. I want a President to consult with the top experts on the subject, to solicit opinions from all sides. then use his best judgment to make a decision based on that advice.

Old 08-07-2021, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
i don't want a President to make decisions on his own. That is plain foolish. I want a President to consult with the top experts on the subject, to solicit opinions from all sides. then use his best judgment to make a decision based on that advice.
I think most of the presidents going back 100 years were puppets. Trump appeared to go against that trend.

Old 08-07-2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Wut?

Dude you obviously don't work with all the migrants that I do, because the majority of them aren't that bright, and quite a few of them are lazy as poo.
I work in a scientific field in which I, as a US-born white man, am definitely a minority. My coworkers are from China, Russia, India, the Philippines, Germany, Ecuador, Lebanon, Costa Rica. Most of these people hold advanced degrees and are very bright.

I've also lived in a house that was built primarily by Mexicans. I was amazed at their work ethic and skills. The opposite of lazy.

I just don't respect people like you who, having been fortunate to have been born in the US, want to lock the door behind them so that no one else has the opportunities that we enjoy. Even worse, those who want to lock the door because they want whites to remain a majority.

Old 08-07-2021, 03:47 PM

30,432 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Quote:
I think the totalitarian liberals and so-called conservatives are gearing up for a major war with China, so they need manpower to get that task done. They are playing the long-game - they are looking way down the road.

I think maybe if we hit a billion, they will stop the act of war against their people. Then again, maybe they will never put an end to it.
Just nuke china out. Man for man stan would never win ben.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies