Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 05:35 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times

Advertisements

Because liberals don't believe we are all the same human race. They believe we are different races. So you can't be like any other person. You have to be like your race of persons. If no one in your race has been President, how can you expect to be President? You can't just be what any person can be. You can only be what your race allows.

This raceology has been passed down by the Democrats for generations, since the days of slavery and segregation. They can't get it out of their minds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2021, 05:39 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Because liberals don't believe we are all the same human race. They believe we are different races. So you can't be like any other person. You have to be like your race of persons. If no one in your race has been President, how can you expect to be President? You can't just be what any person can be. You can only be what your race allows.

This raceology has been passed down by the Democrats for generations, since the days of slavery and segregation. They can't get it out of their minds.
Stellabella doesn't seem like a liberal to me.

Old 08-07-2021, 05:55 PM

72,976 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post

Then why is it that the main people I hear preaching race realism and talking about "every race is different" are mainly people who are far-right winger types? I'm talking about people like Jared Taylor, Steve Sailer, Ron Unz, Paul Kersey,etc?

Old 08-07-2021, 06:00 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Filipinas are cuter and love white men. Don't cry about what you can't get and rejoice over what you can.

It seems a large percentage of the white women who date black men are fat.

Go to Haiti if you want a black girl that bad.

ROFLMAO.

I'm not crying about anything.

I've been married for 20 years..

I'm just talking about the paradigm between interracial couples being heavily weighted to BM/WF as opposed to the other way around and backed it up with my own personal experiences decades ago.

Try a little reading comprehension maybe?

Try googling it if you don't believe me, there are literally thousands of pages that come up about the subject.

Old 08-07-2021, 06:02 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
This is a tactic the divisive left has been employing now for a while. Telling children and adults of color that they need "someone that looks like them" in all various walks of life in order for their...I don't know, soul to not be broken?

But it's strange. For a few reasons:

- If people need someone that looks like them, why do we need diversity?
- If people need someone who looks like them, why do they leave their homelands and go to places with lots of people who don't look like them?

I thought we shouldn't judge people on how they look. I thought we should teach our children to love all people, and to look up to all decent people, no matter what color they are. What gives?
I think you're missing the point of what this means. Why should Asian, black and Hispanic girls only have access to dolls that are white? Why should those boys only see superhero movies with men/women who are white? It's isolating and sends a message even if it's not consciously processed.

You can want to be represented in all things and still want diversity. There's nothing wrong with that.

Old 08-07-2021, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellabella57 View Post
This. Is. A. White. Country.

That simple. Why should White people open the doors to their nation and be expected to change for the newcomers instead of the other way around? Go to Asia or Africa, etc. The tv shows and adverts will consistently of predominantly Asian and black people. How it works.

Then, of course, there’s the fact life isn’t a liberal thought exercise and tenth grade sociology experiment. If you put things into motion that seem logical and morally convinced on the surface (that’s a huge if), it doesn’t mean they end up that way.

I cannot stress enough that liberals and their little theories they’re trying to pass as fact are nothing more than manifestations of pure stupidity. Future generations will look back on you guys as the “burn the witch” sheep of the 21st century. But hey, you threw the witch in the stream and followed the science.
WTH are you talking about? Saying it's a white country is nonsense. This country is made up of legal immigrants - white, black, Asian, Hispanic. It's a melting pot.

Nobody is asking anyone to change anything but there's nothing wrong with being represented as part of our country.

You don't like to see anyone but white people in commercials, tv shows, movies, books, etc? Move someplace where there are only white people. I'm sure minorities would appreciate it and help you pack. I know I would and I'm not even a minority.

Old 08-07-2021, 06:25 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,601 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
This. Is. A. White. Country.

That simple. Why should White people open the doors to their nation and be expected to change for the newcomers instead of the other way around? Go to Asia or Africa, etc. The tv shows and adverts will consistently of predominantly Asian and black people. How it works.

Then, of course, there’s the fact life isn’t a liberal thought exercise and tenth grade sociology experiment. If you put things into motion that seem logical and morally convinced on the surface (that’s a huge if), it doesn’t mean they end up that way.

I cannot stress enough that liberals and their little theories they’re trying to pass as fact are nothing more than manifestations of pure stupidity. Future generations will look back on you guys as the “burn the witch” sheep of the 21st century. But hey, you threw the witch in the stream and followed the science.
Um. Hmmm.

If you call forcibly shipping people to your country to work as unpaid labor "opening the doors to their nation", well, hmmm.

Old 08-07-2021, 06:28 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,601 posts, read 17,927,273 times
This concept is SO SIMPLE. People need to see others who look like themselves, before they feel a part of the system.

White people can typically find people who look like themselves to look up to, in virtually any system in the US.

There are plenty of white teachers, male and female, for white school children to look up to.

There are plenty of city council members, for white citizens to feel like they're represented at City Hall.

People of color need that. They need teachers who their children can point to and say, I'll be like that person when I'm an adult.

Big Brothers/Big Sisters ABSOLUTELY understood that. The impact of matching a Big with a Little of the same gender and racial profile is essential to the child feeling like they have someone they can emulate.

Same thing if you've got PTA Officers and Board with moms and dads that fairly represent the student population, and not just all white moms. Once you include everyone in representation, the other parents are very quick to step forward to help out, feeling welcomed.

This isn't a hard concept, unless you're purposely trying to misunderstand it.

Old 08-07-2021, 06:44 PM

72,976 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
You’re correct, I’m not, although until very recently I was. The previous poster was also correct in her assertion as to liberal’s mindsets, and it’s no surprise she picked that up from my comments. My views and approaches to race at this point are a direct result of the liberal approach. I have simply recognized and accepted the reality, and am fighting fire with fire. Race will be used as a dividing line, just as they’ve been working for, even though I’d prefer to go back to race being irrelevant. Crazy I know.

Mine will win, and my culture will be preserved.

Thanks libs.
When you say things like "mine will win and my culture will be preserved", I have a hard time believing you when you say "I'd prefer to go back to race being irrelevant". By the way, there has never been a time in American history when race wasn't relevant, so saying "back to race being relevant" sounds dishonest.

Old 08-07-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
You’re proving my point.
This nation was founded by White Europeans, on White European laws, customs and culture. From its founding until 1920 or so, it was encoded in law that only White Europeans would be granted citizenship. It’s as fundamentally a culturally White European nation as you can get. The whole multi racial multi cultural melting pot is a relatively recent phenomena, and something many of the founding fathers blatantly advised against.

I don’t know how much more clear to be. I have zero problem with a reasonable number of immigrants, different races, and refugees, or even them being “represented” proportionally to the tune of “black people are 13 percent of the population, so they constitute 13 percent of the people on tv”, as long as they assimilate to the fully to the foundational culture. If they don’t like feeling like they’re not equally represented, or feeling like they’re a minority, there’s a solution to that. Deal, or move to their people’s countries.

Put another way, I lived in the UAE for many years. I was acutely aware of the fact I was a minority, including in media representation and religiously. Did I want to or feel as if it was reasonable to wear shorts that covered my knees when it was 100 degrees with tropical humidity? Nope. Did I? Yep. Because that is their way of life and their culture. I also learned Arabic. Had a great time.

My race, my culture, my people, are being vilified and subjugated in my home.
Not gonna fly.
Enjoy the coming war.
You're living in the past - and I suspect you would say the same thing to black folks who bring up slavery and Jim Crow.

People can keep their own customs and appreciation for the culture, as long as they don't infringe on mine.

I think you're ticked off because now white people are being underrepresented and it's politically correct to be anti-Caucasian. That's a whole other ball of wax and I would agree with that. The rest of it? Ethnocentrism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies