Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 08:24 AM

9,846 posts, read 4,626,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Dogs?

To hell with dogs. He's performing an experiment on humans right now.

Old school US scientists like Fauci have already done that, experimented on humans. Not talking CIA stuff either.

Boys had their cereal radiated to test the effects on of radiation on food, digestion etc

https://historyofyesterday.com/when-...l-5e06faf3ce4d

Isn't mistreating animals one of the traits of a serial killer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2021, 08:26 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,507,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
I am 100% against testing on animals, but particularly beagles. They are naturally gentle and kind which is why they choose that breed. If Dr. Fauci approved and authorized cruel tests on beagles that was wrong.
Thanks. Actually I have two beagles. All you said is true. It's very sad how they are abused due to their gentle nature.

As a further example of wasteful experiments, this one PETA discovered earlier this year and stopped takes the prize. NIH spent $840K on this one. These so called "scientists" are laughing all the way to the bank at taxpayer expense.

HUGE PETA VICTORY: NIH Yanks Funding for Racist Experiment on Mice

Perhaps it shouldn’t surprise anyone that experimenters who imprison, mutilate, and kill sentient beings in a laboratory may also conduct racist tests.

But you won’t believe this one.

At the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), an experiment principally led by Lisa Tussing-Humphreys is forcing mice to endure “episodic aggression” to mimic “structural violence observed in urban [African American] communities.”

“Episodic aggression” is what animal experimenters call forcing mice to fight in some way or putting a smaller mouse together with a larger, unknown mouse who is stressed and likely to harm the little one. The National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) is funding this with our tax dollars. The goal? Purportedly, to find out why colorectal cancer disproportionately affects African Americans. In other words, her team is tormenting mice in racist experiments using more than $840,000 in taxpayer funds—for no one’s benefit.

WTH???

https://www.peta.org/action/action-a...eriments-mice/

Old 08-08-2021, 08:40 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,898,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
But pretending that Fauci is doing something that is against science and just for the pure pleasure of being cruel is just really misleading.

Except the article points out that the experiment was already deemed unnecessary by other scientists due to prior conclusions regarding the results.

Quote:
The documents further revealed that the experiments were not necessary because scientists had already performed similar tests on various other animals.
It's amazing how many people will comment on an article they haven't even read...

Old 08-08-2021, 08:43 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,898,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Sadly, they do unnecessary tests on animals all of the time. Until they are caught. This is another example of waste, fraud and abuse from the science community. It makes it really hard to trust them. They do the same tests over and over so they can receive and justify the grant money they receive. It's ALWAYS about the money.

The cosmetics industry has picked up on this and labels their products with the "leaping bunny" symbol to prove they were not tested on animals. I mean, how many times do you need to spray hairspray in a poor bunny's eye using the SAME ingredient that was proven safe 20 years ago? (Forever, if they can milk the gov't for money).

This example is particularly egregious as it wasn't necessary and other agencies have stopped dog testing. The group White Coat Waste Project did a FOIA to find out. Other agencies have stopped this type of testing on dogs.

Follow the money....

The Project reported that Dr. Anthony Fauci's bureaucracy's budget in 2021 is an estimated $6 billion, and that documents obtained through FOIA show evidence of a study in which otherwise healthy beagles were treated with an experimental medication before being introduced to biting flies that were carrying a parasite known to be contagious to humans.

Justin Goodman, a WCW Project vice president, told Domenech that the testing was likely a case of "not following the science", adding that the FDA reportedly has said testing on canines isn't always compatible to human-drug interactions.

"The EPA and the VA have ended dog testing," he added.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-...-research-dogs

So Fauci didn't "follow the science"?

Who'd a thunk it!

Old 08-08-2021, 09:08 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,507,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
So Fauci didn't "follow the science"?

Who'd a thunk it!
Yep. In addition to the sick and unnecessary beagle cruelty, I linked an article in my last post that the NIH approved almost a million dollars for a "fight club" for mice this year too.

Not sure what else will hammer the point home to the worshipers of Lord Fauci who actually believe he and the NIH "follow the science". He's just another gov't hack on the payroll. Not just his head; all 5' 2" inches of him are fully immersed in the gov't trough.

Old 08-08-2021, 10:15 PM

408 posts, read 156,867 times
Ghoulish – yes. That’s the exact word that came to my mind. What Fauci and those other so-called scientists did to those beagles is just as bad as running a dog-fighting operation.

After reading about experiments that were done on monkeys, which went on for decades, I thought that this was something from the past. (The book is “Dr. Mary’s Monkey” by Edward T. Haslam) What an ugly business.

Old 08-08-2021, 11:24 PM

4,379 posts, read 1,694,272 times
Quote:
Except the article points out that the experiment was already deemed unnecessary by other scientists due to prior conclusions regarding the results.

It's amazing how many people will comment on an article they haven't even read...
1. The article does NOT say that “other scientists” deemed it unnecessary. The article author deemed them unnecessary. It’s amazing how many people will comment on an article they read, but don’t fully understand.

2. As I stated earlier, this is how science works. We don’t just test on mice and call it a day. The studies have to be tried on different animals and replicated in order to make sure they are safe before we use them on humans. It’s interesting that some of the same people who are not taking the COVID vax because they feel it is “experimental” are likely the same people complaining about this study that is designed to make sure a drug is safe before administering it to humans (assuming that is what this drug’s intended use is).

Old 08-08-2021, 11:33 PM

11,027 posts, read 5,978,490 times
Hang on. Why is everyone jumping on Fauci?
Quote:
The documents further revealed that the experiments were not necessary because scientists had already performed similar tests on various other animals.
Or did you folks miss this bit?

Shall I repeat it?
Quote:
scientists had already performed similar tests on various other animals
It's par for the course folks. Normal procedure.

I have a hunch that animal testing in medicine has actually hampered and delayed progress. Of course, that's just my hunch. But how can anyone justify such cruelty to animals?

Do any of y'all know about the crushing of dogs hind legs without anesthesia procedure? It's to demonstrate injury shock.

P.S. Why would anyone compare Herr Fauci with Dr Josef Mengele of WWII concentration camp human experiment fame? How many folks even know what Dr Mengele did? How many folks have even heard of Dr Mengele?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepearl View Post
Ghoulish – yes. That’s the exact word that came to my mind. What Fauci and those other so-called scientists did to those beagles is just as bad as running a dog-fighting operation.

After reading about experiments that were done on monkeys, which went on for decades, I thought that this was something from the past. (The book is “Dr. Mary’s Monkey” by Edward T. Haslam) What an ugly business.
Ah! The monkey experiments. Baboons too. Yup. Very humane. Do you have any photos you could post? I remember seeing photos being published. No one considered animal cruelty to be a thing back then.

Old 08-09-2021, 08:54 AM

408 posts, read 156,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Ah! The monkey experiments. Baboons too. Yup. Very humane. Do you have any photos you could post? I remember seeing photos being published. No one considered animal cruelty to be a thing back then.
I don’t have any photos. There are some in the book, in chapter 1. The author talks about going to Tulane Medical School one day in 1970 to help his father with a clerical project. (His father was a professor of orthopedic surgery there.) During a break, he walked around the other floors of the medical school and ended up in a room where they were doing brain experiments. After reading the descriptions of this and the virus experiments, I didn’t care to see any more pictures.

Last edited by milliepearl; 08-09-2021 at 09:37 AM..

Old 08-09-2021, 09:23 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,177,192 times
Quote:
I don't think anyone has dropped this yet.

Just further confirmation that the sainted Dr. Fauci is no angel.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/05...ments-on-dogs/

But the media has made him into a "hero", not unlike what they did with Michael Avenatti, Andrew Cuomo and countless others.

Again and again the reality puts lie to the perception our media and Democrat overlords attempt to craft - to obscure the truth - and boy is it an ugly one.

And remember his role regarding AIDS in the 1980s?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white...tory_b_4762295

That is from the Leftist Huffington Post, back in 2014 before they knew they would have to transform the man into a Deity.

The good news is clearly these folks are not good at practicing their deception.

Once you pull a single thread, the whole ball of yarn collapses.
We all knew Fauci was a monster. But wow had no idea just what a horrific soulless monster he really was!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies