Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2021, 02:23 PM

1,761 posts, read 860,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I will Donald Trump credit for doing one thing during his administration and that was, staging and speaking at useless campaign rallies for 4 years, that's right, 4 years! Trump had no accomplishments.
You jest, eh? For 4 years Trump secured the US/Mexico border, kept the Middle East from imploding and kept inflation in check. In 8 months Biden has managed to screw up all that and more.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2021, 02:23 PM

15,932 posts, read 12,178,264 times
Indeed...

When the Leader of the Taliban Afghanistan is allowed a Twitter Account but President Trump is banned. Everyone needs to walk away from twitter now. You can see who the cultural marxists that are the progressive establishment think the enemy is. Glad to know they are so transparent about it.

Old 08-16-2021, 02:24 PM

28,396 posts, read 16,233,423 times
Given that Biden hasn't destroyed either America or Afghanistan, I'm going to say "0".

45,243 posts, read 26,745,279 times
Many people have been fooled by Biden.

The question is if people are willing to fight for their freedom and this country and stop taking the bait the liberal elites and media put out there for consumption.

A return to God is also an option to get the country back on track - as He allows certain events to occur.

1,761 posts, read 860,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTransmission View Post
Why is it all on Biden? This is on the hands on every administration sunce we started meddling in the Middle East. The inevitable just happened under Biden(and this does look bad on him, not gonna let him off the hook).

But this is a s* pie shared by many.
Biden is responsible for this sheet show that is playing out now.

17,472 posts, read 17,286,872 times
Took time to write his speech and have him rehearse until he seems sort of competent.

Old 08-16-2021, 02:25 PM

19,430 posts, read 8,984,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I'm barely old enough to remember the awful administration of Jimmuh Carter, and his white trash brother.

I never thought I would see a worse president.

And then Brak O'Bama got elected, with his trash family that was living on the taxpayer dime in Boston (who can forget Auntie Loonie Zetuni?).

I was convinced that was the bottom of the barrel of US Presidents.

And then along comes Joe Biden.

This is an embarrassment, just like the "speech" will be at 3:45. Let's just hope he doesn't ogle the pre-teens, or break out the creepy whispering. For once, I would like to see this moron fall on his sword, and own his disasters.
I didn't think there could be a worse POTUS than Bush II, but then Obama came along, and then after a few years of him, I thought Obama might be even worse but the next one HAD to be better, and then came Trump, and then after Biden was nominated, Trump seemed like a slightly better choice -- and now I am convinced that for all his MANY personal faults, Trump was not quite as bad as the other three I named. In short, I would grade as follows:

Bush II: F
Obama: F
Trump: D
Biden: F-

(I am not, however, going to say that there couldn't be any worse POTUS than Biden because I don't want to once again tempt Fate and be proven wrong!)

Old 08-16-2021, 02:26 PM

16,291 posts, read 10,314,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I will Donald Trump credit for doing one thing during his administration and that was, staging and speaking at useless campaign rallies for 4 years, that's right, 4 years! Trump had no accomplishments.
Energy independence, lower fuel prices, low inflation, low unemployment, facilitating the rapid development of the COVID vaccines, the normalization of relations between Israel and several Mideast countries, no new wars, moving the American embassy to Jerusalem . . . shall I continue?

Look, it's fine and dandy to find fault with Trump's handling of Afghanistan, and it's certainly plausible to question the value of his accomplishments. But to say he didn't have any? Absolutely 100 percent factually incorrect.

Old 08-16-2021, 02:27 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,453,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
That is a good point. But I wonder if the method could have been executed differently? But then, who am I but a random CD forum poster? Easy for all of us to armchair quarterback I guess.
If by executed you mean this recent withdrawal, any of us could have done a better job at it. We wouldn't have withdrawn the troops until the civilians and equipment were removed.

I just don't think it's right for our men and women to waste more time in that region when we can't change the culture and the minute the ish hits the fan their trained soldiers are fleeing.

Would you want a child put in that situation? I would not.

Old 08-16-2021, 02:27 PM

6,760 posts, read 2,557,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtex View Post
"Look man, obama told me to do it"
This is all part of Hiden Biden's plan. Grifters like Clinton and Barack have years to enrich themselves after leaving office. Joe has to enrich the family fortune now. He surrendered all that equipment to the Taliban for a quick payoff by some military contractor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies