Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2021, 07:40 PM

25,581 posts, read 56,471,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Thanks to IDIOT Biden, there will be more attacks. The deaths of men today are ALL your fault Biden! You wear the blood on your hands. How do you walk away from a news conference answering NO questions when you MURDERED these men?
You did not watch the news conference, it would appear.

Biden took 18 minutes of questions, last being from Peter Doocy of FOX - Q&A starts at 10:15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvEz...CNBCTelevision
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2021, 07:47 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
You did not watch the news conference, it would appear.

Biden took 18 minutes of questions, last being from Peter Doocy of FOX - Q&A starts at 10:15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvEz...CNBCTelevision
Answering questions with a bunch of lying BS.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:49 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,636,772 times
A while ago in a thread discussing this very topic, there were several individuals that were very much against any Afghani's being resettled in America.

I wonder what their opinion is now.

How you can help Afghan refugees arriving in the U.S.

Quote:
The United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Pakistan, Germany and India are among the countries accepting refugees from Afghanistan while other countries, including Australia and Austria, have refused to take in refugees.

The U.S. is expecting thousands of refugees to arrive across the country. Many local groups in the U.S. are mounting their own efforts for refugees that are arriving in their region. But, for national efforts, here’s what you can do to help.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:49 PM

2,354 posts, read 1,151,261 times
The Young Turks are talking about ethical conflicts among Biden appointees. Any criticism from these turds is the litmus test which indicates Biden's days are numbered.
Count on it.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:51 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well explains to me why they wouldn’t be there
Because biden removed them.

Quote:
and please stop comparing this to desert storm if you want to be taken seriously.
So, Desert Strom was not a war? Please take it serious if you want to be taken serious.

Quote:
I have tremendous respect for the military at the airport, one of the worst situations for a soldier.
No you don't (only at the airport), if you did you would have never said anything to me talking anything about Desert Storm.

I've always given you some respect, but you just lost evverything from me. Do you care, of course you don't but now I don't care.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:54 PM

8,613 posts, read 10,143,894 times
Quote:
So ISIS killed 12 marines and over 30 civilians and your anger is directed at Biden.
Quote:
Well explains to me why they wouldn’t be there and please stop comparing this to desert storm if you want to be taken seriously.

I have tremendous respect for the military at the airport, one of the worst situations for a soldier.
You know damn well anger should be directed towards Biden and his administration. We just had this conversation a couple days back and I thought we came to an understanding. Biden and his administration chose to trust the Taliban to secure the airport knowing damn well that the new Taliban head of security for Kabul is wanted by the US as a terrorist and part of the al-Quada-led Haqqani Network. Taliban/ad Quada/ISIS - they're all connected.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:57 PM

8,134 posts, read 3,671,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
No, his idiotic policies killed 13 so far today.
The bombings were done by ISIS. So in regards to the idiotic policies do you know what led to creation of ISIS? I'll wait, take your time.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:04 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
You know damn well anger should be directed towards Biden and his administration. We just had this conversation a couple days back and I thought we came to an understanding. Biden and his administration chose to trust the Taliban to secure the airport knowing damn well that the new Taliban head of security for Kabul is wanted by the US as a terrorist and part of the al-Quada-led Haqqani Network. Taliban/ad Quada/ISIS - they're all connected.
No I don’t, in a normal world it would be directed at the terrorists but instead it’s the president.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:05 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Because biden removed them.

So, Desert Strom was not a war? Please take it serious if you want to be taken serious.

No you don't (only at the airport), if you did you would have never said anything to me talking anything about Desert Storm.

I've always given you some respect, but you just lost evverything from me. Do you care, of course you don't but now I don't care.
I asked you why the Marines would not be there, was ther a plan for withdrawal that didn’t have any military at the airport.

Yes Desert Storm is a terrible comparison for the reasons already indicated.

Last edited by Goodnight; 08-26-2021 at 08:24 PM..

Old 08-26-2021, 08:05 PM

8,613 posts, read 10,143,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
A while ago in a thread discussing this very topic, there were several individuals that were very much against any Afghani's being resettled in America.

I wonder what their opinion is now.

How you can help Afghan refugees arriving in the U.S.
Why do you wonder what their opinion is?

Mayorkis claimed the southern border is "lost" whilst still being wide open. The administration has allowed this without acknowledging the threat of security issues and there has been no action to mitigate or reverse it. Why should any American trust the administration to say what they are going to do and properly vet immigrants when they will not safeguard our borders?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies