Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2021, 12:36 PM

72,875 posts, read 62,362,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Younger Black men are about 3.5% of the overall population, yet they commit the majority of violent crime, especially gun crime and gun homicides. Even when you remove poverty from the equation, that still does not explain the extremely high disproportionate amount of violence among blacks. For instance, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, wealthy blacks experience more violent crime than poor whites.
It's mostly younger UNDERCLASS Black males committing the crimes. The rest of the younger Black male population isn't involved. As far as wealthy Blacks experiencing crime, something you are missing. A decent size number of wealthy Blacks are athletes or ex athletes. Some of them still have underclass relatives who might want to take from them. Some might go back to their old neighborhood and get victimized by someone who is angry, has nothing to lose, and sees "you have more than me and I hate that".

And there are some wealthy Blacks who live in areas not to far from the ghetto. Cascade Heights in Atlanta. It's a very nice neighborhood. I've been there. Wealthy, predominantly Black area with alot of nice homes. It's also surrounded by some of the poorest areas within Atlanta. Some thugs from nearby Adamsville might go to Cascade Heights to burglarize a house, or some wealthy Black person driving out of Cascade Heights might get carjacked going through a rough area.

One of the reasons many wealthy Black people try very hard to limit their contact with the ghetto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2021, 12:39 PM

20,421 posts, read 12,338,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Our intelligence agencies agree. Did you see what happened on January 6th?
you mean when i halfwit in a buffalo hat led 500 odd people into the capital? LOL.

yea that was some major problem. I hear they left some trash laying around on the floor... the nerve

did you know democrats rioted in more than 60 cities over the past year, killing people and destroying property?

Old 08-09-2021, 12:45 PM

24,453 posts, read 9,315,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
How can one human do that to another? Then just walk away like nothing happened? That person in the video is subhuman. And based on the statistics alot of others are too.
No person would do that unless they are convinced they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You can thank Democrats for instilling this type of hopeless mentality among their own constituents.

Old 08-09-2021, 01:00 PM

16,465 posts, read 10,478,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Younger Black men are about 3.5% of the overall population, yet they commit the majority of violent crime, especially gun crime and gun homicides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It's mostly younger UNDERCLASS Black males committing the crimes. The rest of the younger Black male population isn't involved.
Which just makes it all the more striking, that such a tiny portion of the population is responsible for such a huge share of the overall crime. But nothing will ever be done if merely mentioning this fact is enough to get someone branded as a racist.

Old 08-09-2021, 01:02 PM

30,226 posts, read 23,643,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I keep seeing this happen in the big cities, like Atlanta, NYC and San Fransisco. Am I imagining a trend, or is it just normal, but there is more video now? I just want to. know if it is a trend as I want to protect myself.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brutal-se...deo-police-say
He didn't get attacked just for being white. He was robbed.

I lived in Seattle for 13 years. If you go to certain areas, even in downtown, you can easily get robbed.

I was walking home one day, from the bus stop, downtown Seattle, middle of the afternoon, and as I passed a business, I heard a girl say, 'Let's jack her". I heard them following me. I kept walking, didn't even react to them, but tensed up, ready to fight. Maybe they saw that...after about 20 feet, they stopped following me.

People were everywhere, this was right downtown.

This story does not surprise me, and I don't think it has to do with race. It's just some ahole who robbed an innocent visitor.

Old 08-09-2021, 01:13 PM

830 posts, read 483,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Really? Then explain the plethora of black people pushing the agenda?
I don't think there is a plethora of black people pushing the agenda. There may be a large number, but I don't think it's a large percentage.

Old 08-09-2021, 01:57 PM

1,197 posts, read 1,620,154 times
Just a little side comment regarding self-defense in situations like this. Besides fostering the awareness to recognize an approaching threat, and actually having the means of physically defending yourself, it's a good idea to be comfortable controlling proximity to a potential attacker.

In simple terms, don't let anyone who you don't know approach you that way and get into striking distance. There's nothing wrong with putting up your hand when he's still far enough away and saying "that's close enough" or "can you give me a few feet". It's a good litmus test because if he still closes the distance, you know that it's on. A bonus to this is that your body language will be evident on any camera that picks up the interaction, and it will be evident who was the aggressor in the event that a physical altercation happens and the attacker comes out on the losing end. Just my $0.02

Another thing I noticed: the attacker either a) has a little martial arts training or b) this isn't his first rodeo using that setup (maybe both). He used a pretty clean foot sweep on his victim after controlling him by shaking his hand. Scumbag.

Old 08-09-2021, 03:22 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,820,159 times
Not sure why the title says San Francisco when this happened in Seattle, but regardless, they aren’t socialized. The fact that he could do that to someone in good conscience just shows that they aren’t socialized and simple right and wrong development never occurred. The way many of these kids speak, dress, and carry themselves in public displays a lack of cognitive development and socialization. The only way they will learn is if they are locked up. This guy should face decades in jail for what he did, but he probably won’t.

Old 08-09-2021, 03:33 PM

40 posts, read 17,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I keep seeing this happen in the big cities, like Atlanta, NYC and San Fransisco. Am I imagining a trend, or is it just normal, but there is more video now? I just want to. know if it is a trend as I want to protect myself.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brutal-se...deo-police-say

OK, it's not death, but did you see the pig from "blackish" tell Jimmy Kimmel to repeat, "Black lives matter Jimmy, say it!"

I only care about black Republicans! The tard in the media must be stopped!

I grew up treating everyone as individuals. The "content of their character" Screw their race baiting.

Old 08-09-2021, 05:44 PM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapper Zoom View Post
I don't think there is a plethora of black people pushing the agenda. There may be a large number, but I don't think it's a large percentage.
Plethora is an excessive amount. Enough in this case to make a lot of noise imo. Just as big a problem are those that keep quiet about it. The issue needs to be discussed but instead we get censorship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies