Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2021, 06:34 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times

Advertisements

I wonder if Senator Paul implored his wife to do some inside trading back in February 2020:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/11/polit...ces/index.html

Old 08-12-2021, 07:37 AM

3,349 posts, read 1,237,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I wonder if Senator Paul implored his wife to do some inside trading back in February 2020:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/11/polit...ces/index.html
I assume all politicians are doing insider training because they pretty much are. They're all bought and paid for corporate shills and scumbags.

What Paul has questioned were

1)getting a vaccine if you already had covid
2) if masks are really doing anything they way people use them in the real world (garbage masks, masks under nose, people getting closer to other people bc they feel safer with the mask on, pulling the mask down to speak to someone etc)
3) wearing a mask if you're vaccinated

He definitely thinks the vaccines work.

Old 08-12-2021, 07:39 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,016,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma_Duce View Post
Interesting……someone with big brass ones… “It’s time for us to resist.”

Rand Paul Implores Americans To ‘Choose Freedom’ Over Potential Lockdowns: ‘Time For Us To Resist’

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) urged Americans to resist potential forthcoming lockdown measures, saying that the country could not go back to the state that it was in last year.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rand-...r-us-to-resist
Big brass?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rand-paul...030124977.html

He’s sixteen months late in disclosing he’s been profiting from stock in covid treatment makers.

Old 08-12-2021, 11:50 AM

4,559 posts, read 4,100,369 times
Define freedom. It feels like the conservative/Rand Paul’s definition of freedom is 3 things:

1. Absence of government

2. No potential limit to the amount of resources you can own or control.

3. No limit to the number of guns you can have

Old 08-12-2021, 11:52 AM

2,042 posts, read 854,250 times
There are literally hundreds if not thousands of well respected doctors and scientists across this country that are trying to come out and warn about this vaccine and Covid and what’s really going on. They are being silenced. Even threatened. Well respected, renowned doctors all across America and it’s happening right now. If you people can’t see that something is seriously amiss, then I hate to say it but you might get what you deserve. We are being lied to and manipulated.

Old 08-12-2021, 01:23 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Define freedom. It feels like the conservative/Rand Paul’s definition of freedom is 3 things:

1. Absence of government

2. No potential limit to the amount of resources you can own or control.

3. No limit to the number of guns you can have
1. limited government

2. free-market banking: unrestricted competition & no bailouts

3. the right to self-defense

United States' economic freedom 2021
"United States continue to be excessive government spending, unsustainable levels of debt, and intrusive regulation of the health care and financial sectors."

Old 08-12-2021, 01:46 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
There are literally hundreds if not thousands of well respected doctors and scientists across this country that are trying to come out and warn about this vaccine and Covid and what’s really going on. They are being silenced. Even threatened. Well respected, renowned doctors all across America and it’s happening right now. If you people can’t see that something is seriously amiss, then I hate to say it but you might get what you deserve. We are being lied to and manipulated.
I wanted to watch the video that was posted here. I saw some of it and I put it in my watch later list. Now its gone. However, this is not new. Our history is full of silencing folks. Like my brother told me once, when I sent to him a rather point blank email in the early 2000s --- 'people with big ideas have a tendency to disappear'. It is the very reason that I did not pursue Journalism.

Old 08-12-2021, 02:20 PM

2,042 posts, read 854,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
I wanted to watch the video that was posted here. I saw some of it and I put it in my watch later list. Now its gone. However, this is not new. Our history is full of silencing folks. Like my brother told me once, when I sent to him a rather point blank email in the early 2000s --- 'people with big ideas have a tendency to disappear'. It is the very reason that I did not pursue Journalism.
Something seriously is wrong with all this!

There’s never been a vaccine for a cold based virus. They don’t work. Any animal-based virus cannot be vaccinated against with current and modern medicine. We are in the height of summer yet we are having a pandemic break out again. The pandemic break out as being blamed on those who are not vaccinated when in fact it’s the other way around and the data proves it. The vaccinated hosts are allowing it to mutate around the intelligence of the vaccine. Their immunity is actually inferior. The only way this virus will ever be gone is for it to run its course and become more tame. Most people don’t realize this but the viruses that cause the two greatest plagues in human history are still around. They have been reduced to a common cold be a natural immunity and how mother nature works. This virus will take the same course no matter how many vaccines we throw at it.

That said, something makes me believe there’s a lab somewhere that they’re just releasing different versions and variants of this to achieve their agenda. This virus type always becomes more tame. It’s the first time in known history that it’s become worse and more contagious and more deadly. This virus type. Somebody’s manipulating it

Old 08-12-2021, 02:24 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
There is no freedom to be found once infected with Covid-19.

Rand is an MD. He should know better.
I don’t think he’s an MD, he’s an eye “doctor.”
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 08-12-2021, 02:29 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,467,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I don’t think he’s an MD, he’s an eye “doctor.”
He's an ophthalmologist MD, not an optometrist OD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies