Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2021, 03:13 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,349,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
The key thing is the count of the hard copy votes. Or one could develop a secondary tracking system that watches the vote machines but has absolutely no connections to the internet.

Face facts - a skilled and expert team could modify the vote and not leave a trace. You modify both the votes and all the logs so there is no record of your entry. You could even run code on the target machine than restore it when you are done. The only interesting problem would be getting rid of the last routine when it is done wiping all the other stuff out. Probably trick the operating system into reloading a segment that includes the bad code.

So the key will always be a second system to verify the voting machines.

My credentials? VP, Standards, Systems and Architecture for one of the top ten tech companies from which I retired a couple of decades ago. But I have continued to follow the field. And I came up the tech side rather than a paper pusher.
The hard copy, and the vast variations between states makes this far too difficult to pull off.

Now something at a state level? I could see that argument. But nationally with dozens of different systems, and thousands of counties? Yeah no.

You are 100% dead on that a secondary system to verify the first is needed. Its why we have so many voting systems with a paper trail. Ive seen suggestions of all digital, but that would be just begging for disaster.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:23 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,038,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andtheblack View Post
Has he released his positive proof evidence of election fraud? Can somebody summarize his findings?
It should come out tomorrow

Old 08-11-2021, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
Thats what they said yesterday.

The bottom line is, there is ZERO reason to delay other then they dont have anything.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:31 PM

26,560 posts, read 14,427,984 times
Quote:

charlie brown. lucy. football.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:32 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,750,347 times
Quote:
It was supposed to be months ago....and then weeks ago....and then 7 pm yesterday.

Anyone buying into this nonsense needs to have be seriously scrutinized by trained mental health professionals, This is why normal people dismiss Trump supporters. Repeated and consistent signs of brain damage. They want to be taken seriously....stop being a joke.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:34 PM

Didnt they say the guy they got the data from had a stroke this weekend? I wonder if he had a stroke from all this finally going live when he just thought he would take Lindells money, or if he told Lindell that while he was driving across the border with his money.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:36 PM

28,354 posts, read 16,360,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
The key thing is the count of the hard copy votes. Or one could develop a secondary tracking system that watches the vote machines but has absolutely no connections to the internet.

Face facts - a skilled and expert team could modify the vote and not leave a trace. You modify both the votes and all the logs so there is no record of your entry. You could even run code on the target machine than restore it when you are done. The only interesting problem would be getting rid of the last routine when it is done wiping all the other stuff out. Probably trick the operating system into reloading a segment that includes the bad code.

So the key will always be a second system to verify the voting machines.

My credentials? VP, Standards, Systems and Architecture for one of the top ten tech companies from which I retired a couple of decades ago. But I have continued to follow the field. And I came up the tech side rather than a paper pusher.
Nearly anything could be done.

The question is: What is there evidence of being done?

So far, a whole lotta nuthin' coming out of the Pillow symposium, except for possibly stolen voting machine images.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:37 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,089,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Didnt they say the guy they got the data from had a stroke this weekend? I wonder if he had a stroke from all this finally going live when he just thought he would take Lindells money, or if he told Lindell that while he was driving across the border with his money.
Dennis L. Montgomery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery

No vetting whatsoever. This guy is a total cyber scammer!

Old 08-11-2021, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Thats what they said yesterday.

The bottom line is, there is ZERO reason to delay other then they dont have anything.
From what I understand, the CISSP experts are combining through the data and we'll hear from them tomorrow.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:41 PM

"August 11, 2021 2:03PM PT
Cyber Symposium—Bigger than PCAP

Mesa County Colorado election official, Tina Peters, provided Lindell's Symposium with machine images of before and after Dominion "update." This provided conclusive proof that Dominion actively deleted voting data in Mesa County machines.

This is a clear violation of Federal election laws at the hands of Dominion.

Had Tina not suspected Dominion, those machine images would not have been captured.

Great job Tina Peters!

@ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.