Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2021, 04:06 PM

15,936 posts, read 12,238,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
One of the best blogs keeping up with vaccine issues is here.

The COVID Blog

Discuss it elsewhere. Not taking the time. Why don't you deal with what's occurring? He is plenty qualified as you stated, since according to what you posted - he created the vaccine platform. He is more qualified than Fauci - that's for sure.

Read thru the blog.

They're selling a small bag of pine needles for $25 that they claim will prevent people from catching spike proteins shedded by others when you make it into a tea. I can walk out of my apartment and collect 100 bags of these pine needles in a few hours. Why didn't I think of that as a way to make money?

I read through some of the articles. It's really hard to say what to think. There's a series of websites using these same people and stories in their articles. To say these were all caused by the vaccines is unproven. I've tried digging into each case and nothing conclusive. I think part of it is covid itself is a virus that is known to cause inflammation and clotting in small numbers of people compared to the viruses we are used to getting like the cold and flu, so the vaccine could possibly produce the same reaction at a lower level of intensity. Meaning, had these people got covid, assuming the vaccines caused the problems, covid would have caused them worse. In one of these cases they left out the fact that the guy was recovering from Bronchitis and complained of feeling lethargic even before his covid vaccine.

Taking these vaccines while being sick with something else seems to lead to worse outcomes, as does catching covid around the time of getting the vaccine, but even then, the numbers of dead seem to be quite low. It's hard to say for sure though because the media is also cherrypicking what they report to a degree. They don't report news anymore, they advance narratives. I don't think we'll ever know the total truth.

Last edited by sholomar; 08-09-2021 at 04:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2021, 10:22 PM

33,513 posts, read 37,061,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Let me make this clear - I am not promoting Robert Malone as someone great, as he hid these side effects while he was making money... or maybe the government told him he could not disclose these side effects.

This was totally dishonest by a bunch of people to not disclose this. Maybe people would still get the vaccine - that's fine.

But the recommendation from him to just deal with COVID and take therapeutics for the majority of the population - if this advice was given last year instead of trashing therapeutics - we would have saved a bunch of lives.

This is criminal level mischievousness.
Actually if this advice were taken a lot more lives would have been lost...The vaccine saves lives.

Old 08-10-2021, 12:40 AM

30,121 posts, read 18,935,540 times
The vaccine gave my 30 year old son a heart attack 3 days after his second shot. He seems to have recovered from it for the most part now.

Old 08-10-2021, 02:39 AM

24,373 posts, read 22,986,934 times
And now they're saying that the strongest immunity going is the natural immunity you get from having had Covid and recovering from it. That's the immunity that DOES help stop the spread, not just pass it along like the vaccines do.
Masks still do nothing, that hasn't changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies