Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2021, 07:59 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Would these people who refuse a vaccine consent to being lowered in ER triage priority below vaccinated people and victims of crime or car wrecks?
Below drug overdose, below diabetes and heart attacks caused by obesity, car accidents caused by speeding
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2021, 08:02 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
All you really need to do is look at Israel because they’re about 4 to 5 months ahead of us. Their vaccine effectiveness is down into the 30 percentile. I.e. it’s not working anymore. 80% of the eligible population has been vaccinated yet their hospitals are filling up in record numbers. More than even before the vaccine was around. More than the early stages of the pandemic. But then again methinks it was never intended to work. The fact that they won’t consider natural immunity, the fact that they know the vaccine isn’t going to work, and the fact that they are now trying to force everyone to get this bogus vaccine, Should really be waking people up to what might really be going on.

Stop this vaccine madness! It’s not the answer out of this!
The latest from Israel…
Doesn’t sound like they’re planning on stopping the “vaccine madness” anytime soon.

From 9/9:
“ The number of people each COVID carrier infects – known as the R number – is continuing to drop in Israel, Health Ministry data shows, attesting to a downward trend in cases as the booster vaccine drive continues.

So far, nearly 2.7 million people have received the COVID vaccine booster shot. Among the 680 critically ill patients, 413 have not been vaccinated at all, 179 got two doses and 64 received their third. ”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ate-1.10194247

From 9/11:
“The number of Israeli coronavirus patients in serious condition has risen slightly to 696, including 186 on ventilators, according to figures released by the Health Ministry on Saturday. In total, 9,725 new cases were diagnosed on Friday.

The number of people who have received a third dose of the coronavirus vaccine has now reached 2.81 million, with over six million people having received at least one dose.

The numbers suggest that the booster shot campaign is seeing effects, with the R number, representing the average number of people each coronavirus case will infect, having reached a three-month low of 0.95 last week. ”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ion-1.10200876

Old 09-11-2021, 08:09 PM

18,548 posts, read 15,586,958 times
Quote:
Early signs of ADE Are showing in Israel and a few other spots. If that’s the case? The world as we know it has forever been changed complements of your vaccination. They will try to hide “ADE” from us for as long as they can but when people start dying like flies in the street they won’t be able to hide it anymore.

Remember, dengue fever. Y’all remember that little problem in the world had? Most don’t realize the first time people were infected it barely phased them. But it created a natural ADE type immune response the second time people got infected. The second time people got infected it was a living hellish death. From an immune system gone mad! If this vaccine turns out to cause this response? Well, I’ll let you fill in the blanks as to how the rest of it will play out. A certain group of people will surely be in hiding that’s for sure.
You're going to have to back this claim up. The last time someone cried "COVID-19 ADE" on these forums it was based on incorrect information.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:12 PM

18,548 posts, read 15,586,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
A lot of decisions are made without ever taking human nature into account. Human nature will always come into play eventually.

I've seen it throughout my long working career, and I see it now in the current political climate.

If this executive order stands, there will be many working people who will have to submit to someone injecting something into their body that they do not want. It's not consensual. But they are being forced, and will have no other choice. They have no choice because they need their jobs in order to support themselves and their families. It was not a condition of their employment originally.

What do those who want the vaccines forced on others believe? That the people being forced will just get over it? That they will come around eventually? We are not robots.
Most will get over it eventually, but it might take a long time - 5 years? 10 years?

We all got shots forced on us as kids in order to go to school - and most of us, save a small percent of the population, got over it. It might be a little bit harder when you are an adult and have become a "hardened" vaccine-resister, but not impossible.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:13 PM

35,070 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Early signs of ADE Are showing in Israel and a few other spots. If that’s the case? The world as we know it has forever been changed complements of your vaccination. They will try to hide “ADE” from us for as long as they can but when people start dying like flies in the street they won’t be able to hide it anymore.

Remember, dengue fever. Y’all remember that little problem in the world had? Most don’t realize the first time people were infected it barely phased them. But it created a natural ADE type immune response the second time people got infected. The second time people got infected it was a living hellish death. From an immune system gone mad! If this vaccine turns out to cause this response? Well, I’ll let you fill in the blanks as to how the rest of it will play out. A certain group of people will surely be in hiding that’s for sure.
Anything to fan vaccine hysteria? I guess you have forgotten Covid hysteria. Choose your poison.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:19 PM

2,047 posts, read 856,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
You're going to have to back this claim up. The last time someone cried "COVID-19 ADE" on these forums it was based on incorrect information.
https://youtu.be/Bkcp04z8pE4

Well one of the worlds leading expert on the subject be good enough for you?

Again if you read my post I’m not claiming this is absolutely happening I’m saying it’s a theory and there are early signs that it could happen. You have to understand when they were testing this vaccine type prior to Covid they killed all the animals when they were reinfected a second time. Due to ADE, After they were vaccinated.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:22 PM

2,047 posts, read 856,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Anything to fan vaccine hysteria? I guess you have forgotten Covid hysteria. Choose your poison.
If this is a conspiracy of the current some kind, and I’m not saying absolutely I think it is but I do lean that way, these two things would go hand-in-hand to work in conjunction with each other don’t you think? Lol

We know the vaccines don’t really work. They don’t stop infection in their ability to even stop serious infection is decreasing each and every day. So logically you need to ask yourself why is there a huge massive push to get everybody in this country vaccinated overnight? It’s really just a common sense question. And also why are they insisting that people who have already gotten over Covid and have natural immunity take the vaccine? And if that’s not enough, we’ve been lied to throughout this entire ordeal. I mean just the other day Biden promised he would never mandate the vaccine. Lol in the speech he gave last night he tells you if you’re vaccinated you’re totally safe and then 45 seconds later he tells you that you’re not safe. Lol a 10 year old kid could’ve made up his speech last night.

I don’t know about you but when people lie to me constantly, I tend not to trust their motives.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:03 PM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppasalt View Post
yes, the iron fist of needing a driver’s license to operate a vehicle, or having a hunting license, or vaccines to attend school. Surely you’re not idiot enough to believe that we don’t have or need rules to fend off the ignorant and uneducated.
not even comparable

Biggest and first human trial of mRNA vaccine ever done. No long term data because you people are the study for long term effects ...5-10 years is long term..not 8 months.

They cannot say "safe and effective" with hardly any data. Decades of research on animals with nothing approved.
They don't know the long term effects and won't for 5-10 years.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:07 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
If this is a conspiracy of the current some kind, and I’m not saying absolutely I think it is but I do lean that way, these two things would go hand-in-hand to work in conjunction with each other don’t you think? Lol

We know the vaccines don’t really work. They don’t stop infection in their ability to even stop serious infection is decreasing each and every day. So logically you need to ask yourself why is there a huge massive push to get everybody in this country vaccinated overnight? It’s really just a common sense question. And also why are they insisting that people who have already gotten over Covid and have natural immunity take the vaccine? And if that’s not enough, we’ve been lied to throughout this entire ordeal. I mean just the other day Biden promised he would never mandate the vaccine. Lol in the speech he gave last night he tells you if you’re vaccinated you’re totally safe and then 45 seconds later he tells you that you’re not safe. Lol a 10 year old kid could’ve made up his speech last night.

I don’t know about you but when people lie to me constantly, I tend not to trust their motives.
Exactly. Sorry I can't rep you AGAIN.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:18 PM

1,969 posts, read 676,184 times
Quote:

This is what I don't get in addition to why they are pushing mRNA types. Something doesn't make sense and I'm going to bet that people will regret it in the near term.

If they approve Novavax or J&J, maybe I'll consider it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies