Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 09:10 PM

12,610 posts, read 9,111,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
With Congress in recess until Aug 23rd, what would you like him to do? More executive orders?

His predecessor played golf the whole time, I don't get the outrage now, I didn't then. Do better.
Well, that's one thing you can't accuse Biden of - playing golf.

I seem to remember that Obama went on a lot of vacations at our expense. And his wife and childrent went to China, without the president, at our expense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2021, 09:15 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,797,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
you gotta admit..that Biden is doing a hell of a job ain't he?...thank God we got him instead of the orange faced wanna be dictator..
The left can't find anything good to say about Biden without dragging Trump into it. Pretty sad.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:16 PM

6,707 posts, read 4,359,183 times
Quote:
you gotta admit..that Biden is doing a hell of a job ain't he?...thank God we got him instead of the orange faced wanna be dictator..

Joe is by far the lesser of two evils.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:28 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,888,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Well, that's one thing you can't accuse Biden of - playing golf.

I seem to remember that Obama went on a lot of vacations at our expense. And his wife and childrent went to China, without the president, at our expense.
Michelle, daughters and mother went to Italy for a vacation too! Even if she paid for her and her own money, the taxpayers had to pay for the security detail.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Joe is by far the lesser of two evils.
No, he isn’t.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:31 PM

Quote:
If selling the taxpayers down the river is a good thing, then I guess he is.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:35 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,421,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
He still seems quite competent and coherent when compared to his predecessor.
But does he play golf? (Don’t remember seeing him at his favorite resort).

Not only that, but he also doesn’t tweet (at 3:00am)! How many tweets did you get from him?
Rallies for re-election in 2024? Not even that. Case closed!

Old 08-11-2021, 10:50 PM

31,837 posts, read 14,815,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I'm the same age as Pedo Joe and I could run circles around that bumbling old fool in every way. There is no way he is in any kind of shape, just a worn out old fool who needs his diapers changed hourly.. I'd love to have him take me out behind the barn..

He is 78 and looks at least 88. I'm 78 and look and act 68 or less. I work hard, long hours every day maintaining several properties. Joe can't find the sidewalk with the SS pointing it out to him.
He can't last much longer. Sad to see anyone have to go through that, but Joe deserves all of the bad that will surely follow, fun to watch him deteriorate before our eyes.. Miserable SOB...
Actually, Biden looks much younger than his years. Maybe because it's a women's point of view. And seriously, have you looked at him. He has no body fat because he exercises. Many people his age are fat

Old 08-11-2021, 11:07 PM

323 posts, read 128,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Actually, Biden looks much younger than his years. Maybe because it's a women's point of view. And seriously, have you looked at him. He has no body fat because he exercises. Many people his age are fat
Do you have one those archaic tube TVs? He looks his age with that thousand mile stare it is creepy

Old 08-11-2021, 11:11 PM

31,837 posts, read 14,815,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma_Duce View Post
Do you have one those archaic tube TVs? He looks his age with that thousand mile stare it is creepy
What is that? People who age well are the ones who take care of their bodies by exercising and eating well. Not sure what his stare has to do with anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies