Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 10:49 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

......One does have to wonder if the saline is just about the same as the actual vaccine. If you get the vaccine shot you still have to mask up, avoid crowds and use common sense to keep your self from getting sick so where is the benefit?

The actual vaccine does make people feel better. It gives them comfort that they hopefully will not get as sick plus it gives them a little pat on the back that they are doing something for others. Well in some cases it also has given people false hope that they can get out and back to living their usual lives pre pandemic.

Vaccine V Saline. Both are dangerous but only one has the potential for long term side affects.
Where is the evidence to support these factless opinions and disinformation disguised as innuendo?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2021, 11:03 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
It certainly is wrong/criminal to inject something into someone when they thought and agreed, it was something else.

One does have to wonder if the saline is just about the same as the actual vaccine. If you get the vaccine shot you still have to mask up, avoid crowds and use common sense to keep your self from getting sick so where is the benefit?

The actual vaccine does make people feel better. It gives them comfort that they hopefully will not get as sick plus it gives them a little pat on the back that they are doing something for others. Well in some cases it also has given people false hope that they can get out and back to living their usual lives pre pandemic.

Vaccine V Saline. Both are dangerous but only one has the potential for long term side affects.
One good thing that the vaccine does that saline doesn't do, is the vaccine keeps you from dying if you come in contact with COVID. Saline doesn't do that.

This is undisputed. The numbers are the numbers. Almost all the people dying of COVID are the unvaccinated.

Old 08-11-2021, 11:12 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
The vaccinated were given a false sense of hope similar to what a placebo would do. We were told to get the shot and we could drop the masks but we are now seeing that even the fully vaccinated can carry, spread and still get sick from the virus so where is the benefit? It sounds like false hope.

The real vaccine is not a placebo because the placebo does not have any long term issues that are still unknown with the vaccine.

My point is that the physical and mental relief people feel from getting the real shot would be the same as those that received the saline.

The covid is a real threat but for the majority of cases people catch it and recover.

I do think that this Antivax nurse that gave people saline should be in big trouble and lose her license.
And again, you keep leaving out the absolute MOST important fact. People dying of COVID are unvaccinated people.

I care a lot less about carrying it, than I do about dying. And if I carry it, the people I might kill with it are people that decided to take their chances with being unvaccinated. And I care a lot less about feeling sick for a few days, than I do about dying.

I do feel better being vaccinated, but not for the reasons you stated. I feel better being vaccinated because my chances of dying of COVID are 300 times lower than if I was unvaccinated.

Old 08-11-2021, 11:55 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
Here in the US, she'd lose her license. And, it would be hard, if not impossible, to get it reinstated. And, probably civil suits against her, too.

Old 08-11-2021, 11:57 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
First you would have to prove the vaccine would have saved those peoples life, then you would have to prove the nurse's intention was to kill the patients. That is about impossible.
Malpractice, fraud.
98% of those in the hospital with covid did not receive the vaccine. If you told me a nurse was 98% responsible for X number of dead.....Id kinda hold them legally responsible.

Old 08-11-2021, 12:01 PM

13,072 posts, read 7,511,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
BERLIN, Aug 10 (Reuters) - Authorities in northern Germany appealed to thousands of people on Tuesday to get another shot of COVID-19 vaccine after a police investigation found that a Red Cross nurse may have injected them with a saline solution.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ny-2021-08-10/

A couple of months ago someone in the forums speculated that something like this might happen, and now it looks like it did.

I wonder how the authorities found out? Did the nurse tell people, or perhaps there was an unexpectedly high number of people that got sick? And the bigger question is why do that? Did the nurse feel that he or she was saving lives?
People are supposed to get at least a mild reaction to any vaccine. A lack of reaction is a reason to be suspicious.

Old 08-11-2021, 12:02 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
People are supposed to get at least a mild reaction to any vaccine. A lack of reaction is a reason to be suspicious.
Did that happen? I didn't see any reference to that in the story that was linked.

Old 08-11-2021, 12:13 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
98% of those in the hospital with covid did not receive the vaccine. If you told me a nurse was 98% responsible for X number of dead.....Id kinda hold them legally responsible.
Thats not the case though is it.

Old 08-11-2021, 12:18 PM

13,072 posts, read 7,511,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Did that happen? I didn't see any reference to that in the story that was linked.
don't know. Linked Article was unspecific on how this was discovered.

Old 08-11-2021, 12:20 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
It certainly is wrong/criminal to inject something into someone when they thought and agreed, it was something else.

One does have to wonder if the saline is just about the same as the actual vaccine. If you get the vaccine shot you still have to mask up, avoid crowds and use common sense to keep your self from getting sick so where is the benefit?

From the article...

While saline solution is harmless, most people who got vaccinated in Germany in March and April - when the suspected switch took place - are elderly people at high risk of catching the potentially fatal viral disease.

We don't know what's in the saline solution, but it's probably safe.

Someone mentioned that it was mentioned a couple of months ago... it may have been me. Because this has also happened in South Carolina awhile ago.

My theory is that the existence of the fake vaccines are not by accident. Part of me believes that when we watched Harris get the shot, it was probably the saline solution and not the actual vaccine - because they believe the vaccine is a health risk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies