Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 09:12 PM

23,842 posts, read 12,670,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
would not matter as Guiliani and others bragged about having it in their possession utterly destroying any chain of custody. And as a past prosecutor he knew what he was doing.

That being said. Folks should actually check this out, they have video etc. It is in fact of interest.
"Chain of custody"? How is it that you don't know the FBI has the original? The others that Guiliani, etc. have are all copies of the original. If the data weren't true then all the FBI has to do is say 'we have the original, we are and have been sitting on it to protect Biden* but what is being talked about isn't in the data on the original laptop'. But wait, they aren't saying anything along those lines, are they?

There are emails that deeply implicate Biden* but that's okay since you flippantly stated that you didn't vote for Hunter, even though per the emails/texts Hunter was very involved in the fathers business ....as VP, and his father was deeply into Hunter's business....while he was VP. But, I guess you'd know all about these things since you claim you had "checked it out".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2021, 09:16 PM

23,842 posts, read 12,670,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Like the reason he's not allowed to be around his niece anymore?

According to his leaked text messages anyway.
Yep, he even texted his dear old dad about it, not that he cared in the least.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:17 PM

40,960 posts, read 49,272,120 times
Seriously, why do you think Biden approved the Russian pipeline?

And why have the Russians not released those video?

Old 08-11-2021, 10:53 PM

26,832 posts, read 22,622,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. raleigh fingers View Post
There's a large population of Russians in Ukraine, especially in the east. There's animosity there, but also a lot of overlap when it comes to Ukrainians and Russians.

Mkay.
The point being - it's the UKRAINIANS that Hunter Biden was involved with, signed up to work as the "consultant" for the corrupt Ukrainian company and making tonnes of money in the process.

( One of the e-mails at least in his *lost computer* was implicating his father directly by the way in all these fishy deals. But according to a lot of posters here, this "lost computer" never existed - it was all "Trumpists delusions.")

But anyways.

So these were the UKRAINIANS that were usually wining and dining Hunter Biden, providing him with all kinds of *entertainment* I'm sure.

Yet he keeps on referring to some mysterious "Russians" instead.

Old 08-12-2021, 12:00 AM

37,155 posts, read 42,278,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
I love this new talking point from the left...

People who point out his obvious mental incapacity are doing so because he has been doing such a good job..... It's something a first grade teacher would tell the dumb kid in class because the other kids laughed at his answers.

Come on man, we know you don't think that.
Not too many people do think that. We do have some special "talking points" posting on the forum, but that doesn't represent real life

Old 08-12-2021, 03:38 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,532,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Not too many people do think that. We do have some special "talking points" posting on the forum, but that doesn't represent real life
It's a talking point that has been posted repeatedly here in recent times.

Old 08-12-2021, 03:40 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,532,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andtheblack View Post
What does “may be relevant” really mean and who is the big guy?
I'm afraid I can't help you if you want to pretend to not understand such a simple phrase.

Old 08-12-2021, 05:41 AM

947 posts, read 298,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I sure am glad I didn't vote for Hunter Biden in any election.
What you fail to see is that having a son indebted to the Russians, when his father is the president of the United States, makes the president very vulnerable to blackmail. Just think how the Russians can put the screws to Biden.

Old 08-12-2021, 05:44 AM

34,258 posts, read 18,631,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I sure am glad I didn't vote for Hunter Biden in any election.
I'm not glad Daddy uses him as the Bag Man for foreign payments for political favors. Grow up.

Old 08-12-2021, 05:54 AM

947 posts, read 298,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I'm not glad Daddy uses him as the Bag Man for foreign payments for political favors. Grow up.
The Democrats on this forum fail to see the bigger picture. How can they possibly separate the actions of a son taking millions of dollars from an enemy country when his father is the president of the United States?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies