Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2021, 02:07 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,438,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
There are 17,332 people in Dukes County, Mass.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...etts/PST045219

Here's a so called 'unbias' source.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...vid-cases.html

AUG. 12

Obviously, because it was Barack, no one from the left will consider this possibility, despite them insinuating that bikers who gathered would kill many.

One should wonder what happened right before April and August.

Was Barack the only place where large groups of maskless people were congregating?

No one would EVER find ANYTHING like that on Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, or the Cape in the summer. Only locals, then!

Obama should never have had the party. It was stupid and dangerous. But it was less stupid and dangerous than all the people going to house parties, crowded bars, and restaurants without masks and with no requirements to be vaccinated and/or tested, as was the case in Obama's party. A few weeks prior, a party in Provincetown was part of the data set that motivated the CDC to revise its rules.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2021, 02:24 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I agree with you. But I also remember people being told that they can't get together for Thanksgiving or Christmas and they can't visit Grandma in the Old Folks Home and if they dare invite another family to their house, they'd better sit outside, six feet apart, wearing masks. Why didn't "they" grant the rights of private citizens to gather together when those citizens weren't named Barack Obama?
I agree with what you said. However, per the bolded, it was okay to stick COVID-infected patients in the Old Folks Home and infect Grandma.

Old 08-13-2021, 02:28 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Washington Free Beacon, not NYT.

That's enough to illustrate the point.

You do know that your idol, Obama, and his fellow stoners were in a group they named "The Choom Gang". IOW, the writer didn't make up that term.

Old 08-13-2021, 06:31 PM

23,548 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Wasn't the party just a few days ago? If anyone caught Covid from the party, they'd just be finding out about it today.

How disingenuous of you, OP. But not surprising that you'd post misleading articles.

Which means if anyone was infected, they'd start showing symptoms on the 12th - the very date of the OP's link. Curious, isn't it?
What, you think the grounds around his house and the tents and every other preparation just magically happened and appeared the very day of the party? Most likely he had dozens, if not hundreds of people on the grounds prepping, cleaning, clearing, building, etc., for many weeks before the final day.

Quote:
It was a requirement for attendance.
LOL, no it wasn't.

Quote:
*snort*
Whatever you're snorting you should stop, it's not helping you.

Old 08-13-2021, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

You do know that your idol, Obama, and his fellow stoners were in a group they named "The Choom Gang". IOW, the writer didn't make up that term.
Guess that poster must think Obama is "nasty".

Old 08-13-2021, 06:42 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
That's a slanted article, nasty nicknames and all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Please quote the nasty nicknames from the article...
Quote:
That's enough to illustrate the point.
so. you got nothing.

Old 08-14-2021, 05:53 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
The Obama party was 600, most of whom are probably vaccinated, and the Sturgis event is 700,000, few of whom are probably vaccinated?

But who cares what Fauci said in some TV interview qnswer to a question? Is he in charge of either South Dakota or Massachusetts? No.

I'm a liberal but I'm done with stressing out about covid. DONE. I was done on day 14 after my 2nd vaccine shot. I got the vaccine to live my life again. If I want to have a birthday party for my kid in my own house, I'm going to do it, so I don't gaf whether Obama had a party with his 500 fancy friends or a bunch of bikers go to a big rally.

I'll wear a mask in indoor public spaces to help slow the spread of the Delta Variant, but that's as much as I'm going to do. Masks never bothered me. Just like India, the Delta wave is going to burn through the U.S. over a few months and it'll tamp down here too.

I will also be the first to sign up for a variant vaccine booster because the unvaccinated people seem intent on spreading mini-pandemics amongst themselves and creating new variants. Let them deal with the consequences. I'm so done trying to help people who don't want help.
in India?

Old 08-14-2021, 06:02 AM

366 posts, read 110,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
https://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-super-spreader/

So some questions for the Left:

1) Does Obama want people to DIE?

2) Should he be held to the same standard as the rest of us plebes?

If you answered no to question one, but yes to question two - you're not completely insane and get a bonus question:

*drumroll*

Does this change your perspective at all on the whole lock down social distancing stuff?

Because the guy who preaches this, sure doesn't practice it. Nor do most of his fellow elites on the Left.

Kinda makes it suspect, don't it?
My friend you need to understand that playing the left’s game doesn’t work. They don’t care that they’re hypocrites. Stop giving credence to their delusions

Old 08-14-2021, 10:04 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,899,298 times
Grammy-winning singer begs for forgiveness after posting vid of maskless Obama bash

Quote:
Grammy Award-winning artist Erykah Badu is apologizing to the Obamas for being a “terrible guest” after she leaked a video onto social media that showed former President Obama dancing at his 60th birthday party in Martha’s Vineyard.

She begged for the former first family’s forgiveness Thursday on Twitter, “Mr. And Mrs. Obama, Please forgive me 4 being the ‘terrible guest’ at such a sacred event for your family. I was so inconsiderate, Thank you for all your love. What an example of ‘how NOT ‘ to be …… erica”
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08...-bash-1118608/

Old 08-14-2021, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Grammy-winning singer begs for forgiveness after posting vid of maskless Obama bash

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08...-bash-1118608/
She thinks his birthday is "a sacred event". The left certainly does bend over for their "messiah".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies