Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2021, 03:05 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
This is a grotesque misreading of history--- and the horrors of what happened to the Jews cannot be compared to not getting vaccinated. Inexcusable trivializing.
Well said.

Old 08-14-2021, 03:09 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
This is a grotesque misreading of history--- and the horrors of what happened to the Jews cannot be compared to not getting vaccinated. Inexcusable trivializing.
The point being from that tidbit of history is that the conspiracy was so great, no one believed it and it was only after the war anyone knew what was going on. That does not resemble anything going on in the present for you?

How long are we expected to believe this government before anyone realizes they've been lied to, one year, two, five, ten years after all is said and done and there's no going back from the damage that has been done?

The only difference we have going for us today, is that we are allowed to talk about it, except for those that have been silenced that is ...

Old 08-14-2021, 03:09 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma_Duce View Post
Interesting…..

Did the colonists Give Infected Blankets to Native Americans as Biological Warfare?

https://www.history.com/news/colonis...llpox-blankets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma_Duce View Post
Interesting ……..

Genocides in history (after World War II)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genoci...r_World_War_II)

Interesting.
So you think our own Government is trying to kill everyone off?

Do you really think they would try to kill their own people?
What would be the point in that? What would they do without all of our tax dollars?
PS. You have some serious trust issues!
You know what I think? I think it's just a vaccine made by the medical community to help people not contact a disease and die. Hey, but that's just me.

Old 08-14-2021, 03:13 PM

323 posts, read 129,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Interesting.

What would be the point in that? What would they do without all of our tax dollars?
You know what I think? I think it's just a vaccine made by the medical community to help people not contact a disease and die. Hey, but that's just me.

Blacks aren’t vaccinating due to not trusting the government

https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

Old 08-14-2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Interesting.

And you have no issue with the loss of your autonomy over this? You could be a test rat --- how would you know any different?

Old 08-14-2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattya View Post
So the Trump developed vaccine being distributed by Biden is a giant conspiracy to kill off Americans to benefit who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GulfOfOman View Post
Actual image of the anti-vax person trying to answer your question:
From one extreme in the argument to the other extreme and you fail to see the obvious. Everyone lost before they even began.

Old 08-14-2021, 03:21 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
And you have no issue with the loss of your autonomy over this? You could be a test rat --- how would you know any different?
We ARE test rats, the vaccine has no long term data in real use. We are taking a calculated risk. No one should pretend to be certain about any of this. The only thing we know is there is an attempt to coerce the population to get the vaccine and take this risk, because it is all they have right now, despite the uncertainty. We should not have to lose our autonomy over a gamble.

Old 08-14-2021, 03:36 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,039,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GulfOfOman View Post
I have to show my ID when I buy liquor, and Im required to have a license and registration when I drive!

Oh the tyranny!
A driver's license doesn't force you to be injected with an untested, unproven, toxin that claims to protect against a virus that has a 97+% survival rate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattya View Post
Do you also advocate for the unvaxxed to not go to the hospital when they get sick with COVID, wouldn’t want them to be lab rats, right?
Do you even hear yourself?

First the government separated its citizens from the slave to the free.
Then the government separated its citizen from the North to the South.
Then the government separated its citizens by race
Then the government separated its citizens by wage earnings class
Then the government separated its citizens by essential and non essential
Then the government separated its citizens by vax an un vax

A divided house can not stand --- the government is always right.

7,759 posts, read 3,885,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Take your Typhus shot, and SHOW YOUR PAPERS!!!

There are 3rd world children who will die today and be willing to do anything not to die, including taking a Typhoid vaccine.

A lot of White Americans are too privileged to understand they have the luxury of opting out of vaccines because others around them care more about their health than they do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies