Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 08:57 AM

8,208 posts, read 3,479,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
The goal is to separate those who can be controlled from those who can't.

It's not really about the vaccine. The vaccine is just a convenient thing that could be politicized and used to bully people.

DO I think there's actually someone thinking all this through in advance? No... I don't. I don't think there's some man behind the curtain. But these are the kinds of wedge issues that are exploited by those who are seeking power. That's why we need to be really careful now.
If it was not planned in advance then how come Fauci predicted the pandemic in an interview in 2017?

Old 08-16-2021, 10:09 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
If it was not planned in advance then how come Fauci predicted the pandemic in an interview in 2017?
"A" pandemic. Which isn't a bloody hard thing to do, they happen with disturbing regularity. Some of them fizzle, some - don't. And some are prolonged by fools. So it goes.

Old 08-16-2021, 11:44 AM

5,102 posts, read 2,047,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
"A" pandemic. Which isn't a bloody hard thing to do, they happen with disturbing regularity. Some of them fizzle, some - don't. And some are prolonged by fools. So it goes.
But talk about a strange coincidence or...is it?

Old 08-16-2021, 11:54 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
But talk about a strange coincidence or...is it?
The local authorities talk about the risk of earthquakes here in CA all the time. Eventually, a big one will strike. Do we accuse them of having an earthquake generator in the basement, or do we use our time constructively?

Old 08-16-2021, 04:03 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
You already have to show your "papers" to obtain a job. It's been that way for a long time.
Yes, to obtain a job. With that job comes (government sponsored) unemployment benefits and retirement Insurance SS, neither of which a person independently opts into --- proof of your citizenship is an automatic sign up. This began during the Great Depression as the governments solution when the people of that era, said you're the government, you're suppose to help. So they did --- by providing everyone with a unique number in order to get a job. (the parallel, begins there in that moment in time; counting people)

For years if a person never entered the workforce, they were never given their unique number. I was born in 61 and I didn't get my number until I opted as a teenager to get a job. I went to the SS office; they issued me my card (work permit). Others worked in other fields, where as, they never needed to be a part of the government's solution.

I don't know when it changed but in 85 when my oldest son was born, I was to get his number at birth. So there's a change. However, as long as the person doesn't enter into societies workforce the number can stay anonymous to the government. It was in the early 90s I was in a physician's waiting area; over heard the conversation between a man and the receptionist. She told him that his SSN was not on file. He told her, that he never gives that number out to anyone. Me? Was like, they still exist. Good for him.

Most people who understand what was done in Germany through their census taking --- are just not too keen on being a part of the one's that are counted. Along with any other sort of registration, such as firearms. They know where the guns are now, they can just come get them. And yes, your car. (whatever is illegal can be made legal and visa versa)

Now we have vaccine passport to be shown to everyone and you have to carry it every where ...

This vaccine does not prevent a person from getting sick, nor does it prevent a person from being a carrier, none-the-less, a person has to be identified everywhere you go, that you are part of the one's counted. Even if it was a cure all, you still have to be a part of the one's counted. To get a job, to shop, to live your day, free.

And no one see's an issue with this? Neither did the people of Germany either. It doesn't have to end in a Holocaust for it to not be okay. It ends with no autonomy for the people to make informed decisions for themselves that is the government's job now, not yours. (absolute power corrupts absolutely) We live in a democracy, you can vote your rights back? When you lose the vote --- I'm sorry better luck next time.

At anytime they think you are not one of them, they have a solution for you that is perfectly legal to do. Welcome to 2021, we are not done yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies