Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 08:29 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Put me in charge. First thing is I call in the Army and patrol the entire border 5 miles on the Mexican side.

Once that’s done we hunt down every illegal in the US and deposit them on the Mexican side of the Army

Done deal.
Fed gov is failing its no 1 job, we've been sold out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 08:29 AM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Im shocked he said this. he's always been in denial.

but i wonder if he will PUBLICLY say this - and to say it to Biden, - and if anything will change.

Mayorkas needs to have a serious talk with his boss.

Old 08-14-2021, 08:31 AM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
I loved how people said after the election that the adults were back in charge......adult lunatics.
Indeed, these are not adult decisions they have been making.

Old 08-14-2021, 08:45 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
"Someone" has the intention of destabilizing the USA.
And who benefits by an invasion of people who do not speak your language, nor respects your laws, but seeks freebies paid for by you ?
Bingo! They're playing this at several levels, just to be sure something works. Liberal insanity vs Sanity, Democrats vs Republicans, Vaccinated vs Non-vaccinated, Black vs White. The media plays a big role in all of this. They're stirring the pot and it's becoming one big pressure cooker.

You only need one of those warring factions to get out of hand so it escalates to massive civil unrest causing confusion and chaos, fear, and once the country has been destabilized they will 'build back better....the great reset'.

What I think will happen is the flooding of illegals into the country is intentional to increase Covid cases. Then they'll announce a lockdown, the need for vaccination cards to do certain things or go from state to state, limiting freedom of movement and saying it's necessary because some refused to be vaccinated. That's when things will erupt - the unvaccinated because they've lost freedom and the vaccinated because they're angry about another lockdown and they've been primed to blame those who won't get vaccinated.

I think Biden conveniently went on vacation after getting word that a judge was going to order him to revert to Trump's border policy - so there would be an additional two weeks of illegals flooding into the country. I could be wrong about that, but I don't think anything can change while he's on vacation. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that point.

Old 08-14-2021, 09:12 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Put me in charge. First thing is I call in the Army and patrol the entire border 5 miles on the Mexican side.

Once that’s done we hunt down every illegal in the US and deposit them on the Mexican side of the Army

Done deal.

Old 08-14-2021, 09:38 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Let's remember, this is happening during a pandemic. If we think about how bad it is here with people who are behind on rent, it was likely far worse in these "developing nations" (what a lie that politically correct phrasing is) where the immigrants came from. It is a true humanitarian crisis, on top of the drugs and the tropical systems that have hit them. These people likely have nothing to come back home to.
unfortunately, your liberal brethren are trying to play both sides. Some are saying "why come here where the pandemic is much worse than their own country".

The US granted TPS status to those nations after the hurricanes several years ago. Eventually, with worldwide and US aid they receive, they gotta rebuild their own nation.

Old 08-14-2021, 09:52 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
Unless you live in a border state...you have ZERO idea how bad it truly is.

Mainstream media is barely glossing over the sh*t show going on down here.

If DC was located where San Antonio is...they would have solved the border crisis decades ago.
"Unless you live in a border state...you have ZERO idea how bad it truly is."

Thousand if illegals, many WITH covid, are being shipped ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

Old 08-14-2021, 09:56 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
PS:

US: 112K cases/MM. 1,912 deaths/MM

Guatemala: 22K and 602
Honduras: 31K and 831
El Salvador: 14K and 426

find a different talking point.

Old 08-14-2021, 10:16 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,992,303 times
Quote:

Done deal.
Rather Act of War if it is not in the US. Now, if one wants to say, "Well, this is war!", remember that properly, that takes Congress, a bunch of people, to say.

Isn't that rather, if it is in the US, against Posse Comitatus? Aren't there those in the government who would love to start using the military against the people of the United States?

Old 08-14-2021, 10:23 AM

10,099 posts, read 7,771,136 times
Little weak Joey and idiot Kmallllaaa want as many illegals in this country as possible. They don't care what virus any illegal has or that it will spread to the Americans that live here legally. They don't care if their polls look bad or sink to 0%. They now have the ability to get these illegals in this country for future Democratic power, so they are wanting them all to flood in now. They don't care about the next election. They wouldn't win anyhow. lol

It won't stop no matter how bad it gets. The more that come in the better for them.

They don't care about crime either so get used to it.

I used to feel bad for this Mayorkas fella and how clueless he was, but I think he is being told what to say by the stupid administration we have now. They tell him exactly what to say so he says it or loses his job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies