Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2021, 06:35 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times

Advertisements

I did I got my first dose two weeks ago, personal decision and that is how it should be nobody was able to shame or bully me I used individual thinking and decided the time was right. I hope I don't regret my decision. Those of you not comfortable getting it I say do what you think is right and don't let anybody shame or bully you because.

As for why I decided to now, with the new strains coming out and my neighbor a nurse saying how it is getting bad in her hospital, and since 6 months have passed and there hasn't been mass die offs from it (yet) I decided to do it.

Personal choice, you have the right to make yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2021, 06:46 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,175,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottha View Post
No many of us dont believe any of this,they are just scaring people mindness into all wanting this garbage!!

We will not let this poison anywhere near us!!
EXACTLY - do you think this just happened on its own?!??

Attached Thumbnails
Did anyone change mind on vaccination?-wd-freeway.jpg  

Old 08-13-2021, 06:49 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforger View Post
Did anyone here who was against covid vaccination decide to get vaccinated?
Please let us know why.
My position on not getting it only gets stronger the more I see and hear!

Old 08-13-2021, 06:59 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyInSD View Post
EXACTLY - do you think this just happened on its own?!??
This virus was created by the Bat lady in the Wuhan lab. She was working on making it transmissible to humans so she attached a corona to the bat virus. It leaked and we now have it around the world. The communist Chinese government stopped it in Wuhan with major lockdowns on domestic air travel so it would not move out of Wuhan but sent infected Chinese to fly all over the world just before the lockdown. It was planned to send it globally.

Old 08-13-2021, 07:50 PM

1,810 posts, read 897,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforger View Post
Did anyone here who was against covid vaccination decide to get vaccinated?
Please let us know why.
Nope. I have natural immunity and have absolutely no need to get it.

Old 08-13-2021, 09:13 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foredks View Post
I agree Bob... They are pressing so hard FOR A REASON.... (A major agenda)
It is quite suspicious that is for sure

Old 08-13-2021, 09:24 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
I was unsure at first but decided it get it early on. I hate that it has been politicized because it’s a health issue -nothing more, nothing less. I am health conscious so it was important to me to preserve my life and not put my family and others at risk.

Everyone has a choice to make. At this point, the vast majority have made their choice. So whatever results from that is what it is.

Old 08-13-2021, 09:36 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,093,395 times
In 2016, I knew that I wouldn't be taking the vaccine for the future pandemic pathogen that would be ushering in a global mass-immunization campaign.

I was never shocked about covid; I had been expecting it. I was never shocked about people left to die while viable, inexpensive treatments were suppressed; I had been expecting it. I was never shocked to hear about vaccine mandates & passports; I was expecting it. I'm not shocked at the deaths & disabilities from the vaccine, nor the subsequent media blackout concerning them; also because I had been expecting it.

I was not shocked by the horrific wave that started last October because I had been expecting it, because of viral interference from the flu vaccine campaign starting in September. We can expect another one this coming October. We can expect vaccine-proof mutations to worsen in virulence. We can expect drastic waning of protection in the vaccinated by November. At least, if not earlier.

And I have not changed my mind about getting the vaccine.

Old 08-13-2021, 09:41 PM

7,633 posts, read 8,699,793 times
From a study of 5 million+ Americans:

Quote:
while the lowest educated saw the largest drop in vaccine hesitancy for the first five months of 2021, those with PhD’s were the most likely to not change their minds.

Old 08-13-2021, 10:01 PM

108 posts, read 49,191 times
I changed my mind. I was in favor of vaccinations and got my two doses. Now, I am against vaccinations because it is insane and beyond stupid that as a healthy young person I am being mandated to take a yearly shot for the rest of my life by the government in order to go to public places and keep my job. The vaccine doesnt really work if it requires yearly doses forever and endless masking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies