Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 11:30 AM

26,553 posts, read 14,396,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
For myself, I think it much more likely it was an overly enthusiastic fan.

yep. occams razor on that one.

it's common for addicts to embellish stories to make themselves the victim in an attempt to avoid accountability and/or gain sympathy. i think that's exactly what's happening here. i believe lindell is blowing up the indecent in an attempt to deflect from the failed symposium and the fact that he failed to produce the information he repeatedly promised his followers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2021, 11:34 AM

23,185 posts, read 12,303,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
hopefully the police can locate the other parties involved and get their side of the story but.... my guess is that this isn't a top priority for the police and if the media doesn't put pressure on them there will be no official conclusion.
I agree.

Old 08-15-2021, 11:44 AM

23,185 posts, read 12,303,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Well, lets talk about numbers then.

We know that 612 people have been charged, with 27 pleading guilty. Each of the guilty people are indisputably right wing agitators, and scanning through the other 580 or so, that looks to be a universal trend.

There are one or two alleged BLM/Antifa supporters who were there, but there is no solid evidence that this is true. At this point, these are stories without support.

Lets say there were a couple of extreme left wing agitators there to stir up trouble. Does that make the Jan 6th insurrection bipartisan? Does it make it an political instrument of the terrorist left? Remember, that would mean that the right still is responsible for 99.8% or so of the violence.
How so? Did they openly state that they were? Or, did they just wear a Trump hat, like the antifa tweet claimed antifa attendees would be doing?

Quote:
Sorry, your attempt to deflect by asking people to prove that nobody on the left was involved is a weak, pathetic defense, whose only possible use is misdirection. January 6th is indisputably a right wing attempt to overthrow the rule of law in this country.
It is sad that you feel wanting to know the full truth is nothing but deflection, that people should just bury their heads and automatically believe what they are being told to believe without question ... but there ya go.

Old 08-15-2021, 11:45 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,002,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
How so? Did they openly state that they were? Or, did they just wear a Trump hat, like the antifa tweet claimed antifa attendees would be doing?

It is sad that you feel wanting to know the full truth is nothing but deflection, that people should just bury their heads and automatically believe what they are being told to believe without question ... but there ya go.
Nobody believes your weird stories.

Old 08-15-2021, 11:53 AM

1,702 posts, read 632,301 times
Mike Crackhead Lindell making up wild claims again. He needs to put the pipe down. Show us the security tapes Mike.

Old 08-15-2021, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Show us the security tapes Mike.

that decision is going to be up to the hotel ( which i doubt they'll do ) or police.

lindell already claimed that he bravely kept his composure even tho he wanted to double-over in pain. so when the video simply shows a routine photo-op mike can claim it supports his story and martyrdom.

Old 08-15-2021, 12:20 PM

curious if lindell is going to dump the pile of crap he received from dennis montgomery on the SCOTUS as he promised or move on to some new conspiracy claim.

Old 08-15-2021, 12:26 PM

5,534 posts, read 2,255,580 times
Perhaps he's planning an insanity defense for the Dominion lawsuit and this attack claim could be used by his attorneys in an attempt to prove his insanity.

Old 08-15-2021, 12:37 PM

4,334 posts, read 1,656,257 times
I wonder if Mike Lindell has any data packets on these goons who brutally assaulted them and then allowed him to calmly enter the elevator afterwards? Hopefully he has a whole symposium about it where he will reveal the aggressors, where they will turn out to be his illegitimate children who just missed their cocaine daddy.

Old 08-15-2021, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Perhaps he's planning an insanity defense for the Dominion lawsuit ...

i sincerely believe that his defense lawyers have discussed this option.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies