Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 05:57 AM

7,211 posts, read 4,484,205 times

Advertisements

Knew it. They are still lying to you.

Quote:
"The breakthrough problem is much more concerning than what our public officials have transmitted,” Topol continued. “We have no good tracking. But every indicator I have suggests that there’s a lot more under the radar than is being told to the public so far, which is unfortunate.”
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...r-problem.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 05:58 AM

16,757 posts, read 8,127,451 times
Time to mask up in crowded area's. Unvaccinated need to get their shots.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Time to mask up in crowded area's. Unvaccinated need to get their shots.
What? That is the exact opposite conclusion you should be coming to. Vaccination is almost meaningless at this point and could be the reason for the variants.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:02 AM

23,507 posts, read 23,847,385 times
Quote:
Unvaccinated need to get their shots.
Why? Every day, we learn something new about them, and each time, it’s that they’re less effective than we thought.

Why am I supposed to get it, other than because you’re telling me to? Ask my parents about how well I do as I’m told when I haven’t been convinced that it makes sense…

If you want me to endure that medical procedure, you must first convince me that it makes sense. So do that. Convince me.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:02 AM

2,023 posts, read 833,710 times
You can fill in the blanks as to why, but the government doesn’t care about breakthrough cases or any of that. Their entire agenda from the very beginning, has been to get that vaccine inside everyone’s system at all costs. They don’t care about vitamin D, they don’t care to tell people about therapeutics that work, in fact they send out this information about this stuff. It’s been since the very beginning a plot to get the vaccine inside all of us.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:06 AM

16,757 posts, read 8,127,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
What? That is the exact opposite conclusion you should be coming to. Vaccination is almost meaningless at this point and could be the reason for the variants.
Wrong. Protect yourself. Vaccine and mask's in crowded area's best way to protect yourself.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:09 AM

947 posts, read 294,007 times
I'm not convinced masks help. When I'm wearing them and walk by the soap display at the grocery, I can smell the scents. And the vaccine virus is tiny, and easily makes it through fabric masks.

Besides, didn't Fauci specifically tell us NOT to wear masks at the beginning, because they don't help? He then said to wear them, and admitted he lied the first time. So now that he admits he is a liar, how do we know that anything he says is the truth?

Old 08-14-2021, 06:10 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,975,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Knew it. They are still lying to you.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...r-problem.html

Breakthrough cases on average are much less sever. The stats prove that. It is posts likes yours which will keep us in restrictions permanently. If everyone would get vaccinated and possibly get boaster shots when science dictates, this thing would be in our past.

"Importantly, not all hospitalizations and deaths of those fully vaccinated and diagnosed with COVID-19 are due to COVID-19 or have a known cause at the time of reporting. The CDC reports that as of July 19, of 5,601 hospitalized breakthrough cases, 27% were asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19 and of 1,141 fatal cases, 26% were asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19. "

• The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is well below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.29% in Alaska.
    • The hospitalization rate among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 ranged from effectively zero (0.00%) in California, Delaware, D.C., Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, Vermont, and Virginia to 0.06% in Arkansas. (Note: Hospitalization may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)
    • The rates of death among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 were even lower, effectively zero (0.00%) in all but two reporting states, Arkansas and Michigan where they were 0.01%. (Note: Deaths may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)
    https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/cov...om-the-states/

It seems you have an agenda and you take things out of context to fit that agenda.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Wrong. Protect yourself. Vaccine and mask's in crowded area's best way to protect yourself.
Until the truth on that comes out... expected by late September 2021.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
B
It seems you have an agenda and you take things out of context to fit that agenda.
HA! I posted the link.

It is the current medical authorities that have the agenda to not tell the truth about this so people will get the vaccine.

The "stats" are not holding up to reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies