Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 12:16 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
I am not a religious person. Just curious. When did you last hear God speak on an issue?

and what language was it?...what we call the new testament was put together in about the year 300 at the council of Nicaea..
as Christianity was now part of the Roman empire many heretofore roman mannerisms were incorporated such as male dominance over females, and seemingly gospels were included and thrown out in an attempt to even have a unified bible....how anyone can be certain of any genuine "words of god" is beyond me

and speaking the bible in English was punishable by death 500 years ago

Old 08-14-2021, 12:19 PM

13,438 posts, read 4,282,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
How is an unvaccinated person endangering you if you are vaccinated? They're only endangering themelves

BINGO! It's about control. I know people that every time they got vaccinated for the flu they got really sick for weeks and months. They were miserable. Some died after they got vaccinated. Vaccines are not for everybody.

Old 08-14-2021, 12:33 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I have a simple rule, as long that you don't hurt anybody else, you have the freedom to do whatever you like as long that your freedom doesn't take away from my liberties.

The government has lied so much that some people are surprised that millions of people don't believe them about an untested vaccine which basically is putting the virus into people's body not guaranteeing results since each body reacts differently to virus or vaccine.. Every drug you take has an effect and the bad effects they keep you in the dark.

I consider the anti-vaxxers smart and brave for challenging the system of the unknown and inconsistencies by the people in power. They are not seals or sheep. Again, with any drug you take you have the positives and the negatives that each person has to personally decide to take. That's why you can't force cancer patient taking chemo or poison to their bodies.

It's funny, We are all going to die. It's just a matter of when. These pro-vaxxers and government sheep think they will live forever and try to ignore death in their bubbles and then they shame others because they believe so much in their own b.s.
Just a point of correction. The Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines do NOT contain live or dead Corona virus.

Old 08-14-2021, 12:53 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,586,282 times
I don’t follow any religion and I don’t like vaccine.

Now what?

Old 08-14-2021, 01:04 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,075,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the only use most leftists have for either morality or religion is when they can use them as a figurative stick to beat conservatives over the heads with.
Which is funny because conservatives and the right have been using it as their weapon of choice for centuries....

Old 08-14-2021, 01:07 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,979,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
and what language was it?...what we call the new testament was put together in about the year 300 at the council of Nicaea..
as Christianity was now part of the Roman empire many heretofore roman mannerisms were incorporated such as male dominance over females, and seemingly gospels were included and thrown out in an attempt to even have a unified bible....how anyone can be certain of any genuine "words of god" is beyond me
Not one that wrote the Bible ever spoke with Jesus.

Old 08-14-2021, 01:08 PM

7,342 posts, read 3,514,319 times
Call me a conservative but all I want is government out of my bedroom, garage, refrigerator, and doctors office.

It’s pretty sad that the above list is considered extreme

Old 08-14-2021, 01:18 PM

13,438 posts, read 4,282,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Just a point of correction. The Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines do NOT contain live or dead Corona virus.

That's news to me. A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins.

It's a risk that each person has to take. I know people that vaccines doesn't do any harm and others create more harm. Every time my aunt took seasonal vaccine, she got really sick and miserable and died.

Old 08-15-2021, 08:45 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
That's news to me. A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins.
That's why the mRNA vaccines are different. They don't contain the virus, or it's toxins or it's surface proteins. The vaccine contains mRNA, which will in turn allow expression of the viral spike protein in human immune cells, which recognize this protein as foreign and produce antibodies against it.

The make-up of this vaccine is novel but the end result is the same as any other vaccine.

Old 08-15-2021, 09:04 AM

2,497 posts, read 3,403,014 times
Liberals who encourage the public condemnation and shaming of anyone who decides not to vaccine for a Fauci/Daszak leaked virus = Toxic Hypocrites.

Vaccines have not worked. Vaccinated people have spread the virus. Some have died. It's not effective.

Yet the Biden administration continues to import illegal immigrants into the United States. No doubt they've received the finest health care prior to entering the U.S. and are healthy, law-abiding individuals. And liberal elites like Gov. Phil Murphy (NJ) and Obama socialize and travel in the most sophisticated gatherings, disregarding the policies and mandates that they issue to the rest of us.

MSN is the least reliable source for making judgments on morals of any kind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies