Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 07:41 AM

12,981 posts, read 9,501,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBaker View Post
I regret voting for Biden.

I don't think I would have voted for Trump still, I really don't like Trump, but I most likely would have voted for a small party candidate, if I could have a do over.

He didn't withdraw Afghanistan allies before this horrific debacle called a withdrawal. They will likely be murdered.

He pushes racist, divisive, and illogical woke policies that I had to endure as a student in high school.

He makes Trump look spendthrift.

Terrorists in Afghanistan have tons of US military equipment of war.

The southern border is paralyzed doing neither what mainstream Republicans or mainstream Democrats want and countless poor immigrants are suffering as a result of it.

People are being encouraged to not work and we have more job openings than unemployed. My parents-in-law, can't get people to work despite offering high wages and signing bonuses.

We fell short on green goals and Republicans blocked him, but I think a more able president could have gotten more.

Unvaccinated being vilified as a scapegoat.

I think it is time for Biden to admit that he is a little too odd for this job and to step aside so we can see what Kamala Harris can do.
Good to see that you are coming around. I didn't care for Trump either - he was a bit too narcissistic for me (but nothing like Obama) - but at least he got things done.

Biden's not too old. There are a lot of 78 year olds who are still mentally sharp. Biden's never been all that adept, but he's now lost any capability that he's ever had now.

I certainly disagree with your last sentence. We don't want to give Kamala a try. She's totally incompetent, and has all the wrong answers for all the right questions. Biden, Harris, and Pelosi should all resign, or be impeached. Almost anybody would be better than those three.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2021, 07:45 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
What racist, divisive woke policies are you referring to?

The unvaccinated should be villified. I have to now wear masks at work because of those idiots. And that's not the president's fault.

As for the hiring part. I agree it should end in Sept but remember we are still in a pandemic. President can't control that.
Biden should be vilified by allowing thousands crossing the borders and don’t say they don’t have covid or all vaccinated because they are not.

Old 08-16-2021, 07:48 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Eh….the Afghan’s transition to Taliban rule would of been no different under Trump. Difference is Trump would come up with a million excuses and lies and his followers would repeat all his excuses and lies on this forum.
Blah blah blah oRaNgEmAnBaD

Old 08-16-2021, 07:49 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Eh….the Afghan’s transition to Taliban rule would of been no different under Trump. Difference is Trump would come up with a million excuses and lies and his followers would repeat all his excuses and lies on this forum.
Or had at least got the civilians and Afghans who helped the us out first. You would think all the years Biden been in government and supposedly had foreign affairs experience would have known better and certainly shouldn’t have gone on vacation while this is happening.

Old 08-16-2021, 07:55 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
Quote:

I don't think I would have voted for Trump still, I really don't like Trump, but I most likely would have voted for a small party candidate, if I could have a do over.

He didn't withdraw Afghanistan allies before this horrific debacle called a withdrawal. They will likely be murdered.

He pushes racist, divisive, and illogical woke policies that I had to endure as a student in high school.

The southern border is paralyzed doing neither what mainstream Republicans or mainstream Democrats want and countless poor immigrants are suffering as a result of it.

People are being encouraged to not work and we have more job openings than unemployed. My parents-in-law, can't get people to work despite offering high wages and signing bonuses.

We fell short on green goals and Republicans blocked him, but I think a more able president could have gotten more.

I think it is time for Biden to admit that he is a little too odd for this job and to step aside so we can see what Kamala Harris can do.
Yeah lets put Harris in. Talk about doubling down on your mistake. You didn't learn the first time so lets make it worse. No wonder we are in the trouble we are in!

Old 08-16-2021, 07:57 AM

1,754 posts, read 755,134 times
To the several Republicans saying Biden stole the election, there is no evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
You voted for Trump. Who are you trying to BS here?
I think you don't like what I am saying so you lash out against me as a person, because that is easier than arguing against what I wrote.

I strongly disdain Trump.

Fact is I have a long history of pointing out the facts against Trump.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...mp-2020-a.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...mp-please.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-thunberg.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...s-economy.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...r-testing.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ike-trump.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-not-have.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-lines-no.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...president.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...nce-trump.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ey-moment.html

Old 08-16-2021, 08:02 AM

20,049 posts, read 20,855,965 times
I wonder how many of the dead folk regret voting for Biden?
Like being dead and all, could they still have regret? And if they were alive during the election would they have even voted for him?

Old 08-16-2021, 08:05 AM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
What racist, divisive woke policies are you referring to?

The unvaccinated should be villified. I have to now wear masks at work because of those idiots. And that's not the president's fault.

As for the hiring part. I agree it should end in Sept but remember we are still in a pandemic. President can't control that.
You have to wear a mask due to the virus, not anyone else.
The un-vaccinated are mostly healthy people without the virus and as you should know by, as everyone should, that anyone vaccinated or not can spread the virus.

Old 08-16-2021, 08:08 AM

4,508 posts, read 1,864,025 times
Quote:

Wait wait wait

You think kamala will save us from this disaster??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I bet you voted by mail too

Old 08-16-2021, 08:08 AM

8,765 posts, read 5,055,756 times
Quote:

What good what it have done to vote for a small pary candidate! You and how many others have finally woke up. Harris! She can`t even control our border. All we have left, is to wait for a Republican President to take over. Boy, Will Trump have his workcut out for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies