Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 06:28 PM

15,840 posts, read 6,547,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
Then why do they think mandates will work now? Chicago I read is imposing a mask mandate this week. If the cases went up last year with a mask mandate when there wasn’t a vaccine, how would it help now when their is a vaccine?
Mathematical models. Science. Past experience. Logic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2021, 06:33 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,658,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
LOL. You just keep wearing yours indefinitely. Thanks in advance. If it keeps us from hearing your propaganda and nonsense, even better.
A cloth mask keeps spit, spittle, and snot from spreading into the air...

Vaccinated and will continue to wear them as long as necessary...to protect myself and others...

Old 08-22-2021, 06:45 PM

19,036 posts, read 27,607,234 times
By now, everyone with any common sense knows that vaccination and masking does not work.
Best proof to that is mighty Pfizer back paddling to developing a therapeutic drug that will be used "in association". That's as good validation to my sentence 1, as it goes. If vaccine developer and producer gives up and starts offering something else...
CDC and FDA are pretty much under momentum, while figuring out, how to save the face and get out of it without totally losing their position and well paid jobs.
It's just too much and, like an avalanche, that starts with a noise and then build sup into everything wracking mighty canon ball, evidences to their lies and failure build up daily and more and more every day.
It's 21st century, people. Unless you totally kill all search engines, internet and allow only official TV with official data, PEOPLE WILL FIND THE TRUTH. See, what happens in a week or two weeks. Started with Israel, and waves will spread.

Old 08-22-2021, 06:47 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Masks and social distancing serve the same purpose. One or the other. Masks are compliance theater, nothing more. Carry a handkerchief and social distance and there's no reason whatsoever to wear a mask in most situations. But nobody's suggesting that. They want compliance.

Can't people see where this is headed? Why are so many so utterly blind to what's happening to them? How they're being transformed? It's mind boggling. People used to value their freedom in this country. Now, they're giving it up COMPLETELY over a new bug that just isn't that bad, and which was apparently created by the very people using it to strip you of your freedom. Hello? Anyone home?
You mean: They want to control everyone.

And, as for your questions, I'm going to say what I truly believe. I believe that some people are truly very fearful, because they have allowed the media to scare the daylights out of them. However, I think more people are going along with this not because they are 'utterly blind' to what this is, they willingly go along because it's some sort of revenge, in their minds, because they have been told that those who don't comply are solely 'Trump supporters'. They actually believe this.

It doesn't matter that some Trump supporters have taken the 'vaccine'. It doesn't matter that some Trump supporters do wear masks, without rebelling. It's also true that some Dems do not wear masks, and some Dems have not, and will not, take the 'vaccine'.

This has been politicized - the Dem party 'leaders' started that because of their seething, uncontrollable rage that Trump won.

Where those who want to control others, out of revenge, are 'utterly brain washed', is that they are too stupid to realize that all of the side affects of participating in this nonsense, will also harm them. They are 'utterly brain washed' in that they don't realize that they will not get a free ticket out of this, because as far as those who are 'leaders' or of the World Economic Forum, are concerned, these fools are no different than anyone else. Useful idiots, who they will just as joyfully destroy as they will anyone else, just as soon as they're done using them.

I think it's about 50% of those who are on the side of masks and the 'vaccine'. I think half are legit scared to death, and the other half is nothing but hate filled, seething, control freaks, who are too stupid to know that they, too, will not be spared.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 08-22-2021 at 06:58 PM..

Old 08-22-2021, 06:49 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
LOL. You just keep wearing yours indefinitely. Thanks in advance. If it keeps us from hearing your propaganda and nonsense, even better.
Translation: I can't find a single masked super spreader event that would refute the OP's claim, nor can I refute the fact that there were many many maskless super spreader events.

Old 08-22-2021, 06:54 PM

19,036 posts, read 27,607,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Translation: I can't find a single masked super spreader event that would refute the OP's claim, nor can I refute the fact that there were many many maskless super spreader events.

Let me see..
Obama 60th birthday party?
Ms Pelosi donations dinner?

Old 08-22-2021, 07:23 PM

4,181 posts, read 5,063,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
By now, everyone with any common sense knows that vaccination and masking does not work...

Old 08-22-2021, 07:27 PM

17,625 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
A cloth mask keeps spit, spittle, and snot from spreading into the air...

Vaccinated and will continue to wear them as long as necessary...to protect myself and others...
Thanks. Please keep it on forever.

Old 08-22-2021, 07:29 PM

17,625 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

Why would I need to? Every actual scientific study on the issue says cloth masks are useless in stopping the spread of airborne viruses.

You live by your party’s taking points and I’ll live by the science.

Old 08-22-2021, 07:34 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Let me see..
Obama 60th birthday party?
Ms Pelosi donations dinner?
Obama's birthday did not spread Covid. The officials found no evidence that it did, it was another event held at the same venue.

What Pelosi donation dinner? You mean the one where she canceled the dinner in, made it a grab-and-go, and no one got infected?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies