Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 04:30 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's just sad that he is vaccinated and gets the best treatment when he doesn't really need it. And here he is banning masks for schools when these kids can't even get the vaccine yet. It just isn't right.
Since he was tested everyday, which most governors are, the virus was in its infancy. Because of the high number of family Covid deaths (2 brothers, a nephew, and some extended family members on my mother’s side), my remaining siblings and I have been told we all should get the monoclonal antibodies and special steroids as soon as possible if we show up positive. We have no idea what co-morbidities he has. Abbott’s spine was crushed, bad enough that he is a paraplegic. It is not unreasonable that some of his organs in that area also got damaged. I do know people with only one kidney or liver damage are considered at high risk. You have no idea if he needed that treatment or not. The person who does, his doctor, clearly did think he needed it.

He isn’t banning masks at schools, if someone wants to wear a mask they can. He is banning mask mandates and want to leave the decision to each child’s parents or guardian.

Old 08-18-2021, 05:16 AM

11,788 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andtheblack View Post
OMG - on any social media platform you have as many followers who are haters as actually like the person - reason being - they have nothing better to do with their lives. I looked at the profiles of many of the commentators - liberals to a fault from Houston, Austin - not exactly fans of any Republican.

Old 08-18-2021, 05:30 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,917,022 times
A positive covid test is meaningless. Millions have tested positive and had no symptoms. This is all new, when people are consider infected when some test finds a very low level of disease in them. If you tested people for flu you'd come up with similar results, many would test positive at a very low level of infection and have no symptoms. With tests like the flu test, they typically have a minimum level of infection that they have to find to be labeled positive, but when covid came out they threw that out to jack up the number of infections artificially.

Old 08-18-2021, 05:32 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
So the vaccinated people are also catching and spreading the virus.

Great.

Old 08-18-2021, 05:42 AM

7,368 posts, read 3,529,717 times
This thread really illustrates how hateful and angry some on the left can be.

This has been going on for a very long time, they don’t even try to hide their hate for someone who they have political disagreements with
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies