Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 05:44 AM

3,979 posts, read 6,542,225 times

Advertisements

The administration will get through its 4 years just like the last one did. Only on the CD forums is the world about to end and the sky is falling every other day and lest I not forget that there is going to be another civil war apparently.

The left side (the 5 on here I think), conveniently forgets/omits Bidens failings and the right (the 150 on here I think) does the same for Trump. That is the bottom line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 05:45 AM

21,750 posts, read 9,312,449 times
Other countries are complaining about the Biden debacle. NATO bashed the move. Think about that.

Old 08-18-2021, 05:45 AM

362 posts, read 142,017 times
Who cares ? The damage has already been done with this administration.

Old 08-18-2021, 05:56 AM

4,837 posts, read 2,005,711 times
The insane liberal media is simply doing damage control…. The put Burka Biden in power and by doing so, they’re also responsible for every single poor decision this incompetent potato has made.

So!! Since they have all their fingerprints on Mr. Potato Head screw ups, they now have to protect themselves and step away for a few weeks until things calm down a bit, then they will go back to pretending that our Potato and Chief is the greatest president of all time by “bringing honor back to the United States.”

Funny, but Obama is being very silent on this one and both Polident Pelosi and Headboard Harris are missing in action.

Well, I’m sure old Beijing Biden approval numbers are dropping by the hour for his poor performance on so many issues. I’m sure many Independent Voters gave him the benefit of the doubt, but his lack of an exit plan from Afghanistan was the last straw. So!! He can kiss probably 1/2 to 2/3 of them away in 2022 and 2024.

I would bet that the main stream media will support the move to 25th Amendment Biden when he makes his next major screw up, which by his track record with be within the next two months. The MSM need to appear to all the Independent Voters that they only report on the facts, to keep them in line.

I would also bet that Biden will be the first president that will be a “lame duck” within less of one year into his administration.

Old 08-18-2021, 06:00 AM

6,594 posts, read 4,970,600 times
Meh, aside from obvious logistical failures that I am not privy to all the details on why those decisions were made and to the extent that its possible for the commander in chief to go into that minutiae, sure I can criticize it, but I wanted to pull out of Afghanistan and it was always going to be the Taliban taking over the country once we left, thats why we hadnt left in 20 years.

Old 08-18-2021, 06:00 AM

25,348 posts, read 12,476,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

The new leader of the Taliban was released from a Pakistani prison in 2018 at the specific request of then-President Trump. Shall we discuss that?
Okay, I'll play the Blue versus Red game with you...

Bill Clinton is quoted as admiting to the fact that he had chances to kill Osama Bin Laden multiple times in 1998, & 1999, but failed to take action:

https://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...801-story.html

So, which is worse?

hint: on 911 2,977 innocent American civilians died on American soil.

Since 2018, when this Taliban leader was released, how many innocent American civilians did he kill in the USA?

Old 08-18-2021, 06:26 AM

2,669 posts, read 2,162,833 times
The big problem that I see (IMHO) is Harris would be worse than Biden is Plus if something happens to her the bi*** Pelosi gets in. The USA as we know it is screwed either way. China, Russia, North Korea, etc. are just waiting for us to tear ourselves apart to swoop in and take over.

Last edited by reubenray; 08-18-2021 at 07:34 AM..

Old 08-18-2021, 06:43 AM

42,171 posts, read 17,556,423 times
Well only 8 months into this new administration ....Biden has flung open the border and we have hundreds of thousands entering the US illegally every month, Biden has let the terrorists take over Afghanistan, money is flowing out of DC like a broken faucet and all Biden and Congress can do is "blame Trump" for what they've done.

We have 3.5 more years to go.

Old 08-18-2021, 06:51 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,052,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Criticism is normal in the liberal world.

Liberals don't worship the POTUS the way that the right-wingers worship theirs and pegged them to be infallible.

We will criticize Biden when he deserves to be criticized.

Quoted for truth. Dems don't put their people on the same level as God the way Trump people have.

And sorry to break it to the far-right conservatives in here, but unless he leaves office due to health reasons, Joe Biden will be your president for the next 3 years and 5 months. And if Joe does leave office for any reason, Kamala Harris will become the first woman president in history.

Old 08-18-2021, 07:32 AM

3,414 posts, read 1,804,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
CNN and MSNBC openly attacking Biden for his massive mishandling of Afghanistan.

I guess even those loons have had enough of Biden disaster after disaster as Commander-In-Chief.

Is this the beginning of the end of the Biden administration or will the left media return to their normal biased lying programming in a couple weeks?
I sure hope so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies