Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2021, 12:05 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,902,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Biden cemented his legacy when he forced landlords to offer free rent.

Telling Americans who are stuck outside of Kabul “tough luck” is the icing on the cake.
Yet, there are those who still claim he is better then Trump. Unbelievable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I couldn't believe it last night during the news conference when the Biden administration said those Americans left behind in Afghanistan to be tortured or possibly die horrible deaths should have know to get put ahead of time, so their pain will be on them.
The buck stops at the presidents desk.

Old 08-18-2021, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
My humble opinion coming from my conservative brain is sadly no, not the end of the Biden administration. Anybody that thinks so is vastly underestimating the blind allegiance of the hivers. Biden is not Trump and for 90% of the left, this is perfectly fine. Addition by subtraction. That and the media will prop this puppet up and shine the spotlight on him. The puppet does no evil in their eyes.

Unlike those on the right, the left prefers not to analyze and critique. They specialize in following. Big difference. So as long as CNN says Biden is doing a good job, the hivers smile and comply.
I’m afraid your right.

Old 08-18-2021, 12:09 PM

947 posts, read 295,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I couldn't believe it last night during the news conference when the Biden administration said those Americans left behind in Afghanistan to be tortured or possibly die horrible deaths should have know to get put ahead of time, so their pain will be on them.
So the president said "the buck stops with me" - and then proceeds to blame everyone else. And that he is blaming innocent Americans for (possible) torture or death is downright evil.

Just think how much better the entire world would be if Trump were president right now, instead of an empty-headed dementia patient who is being manipulated by anti-American radicals.

Old 08-18-2021, 12:10 PM

16,398 posts, read 10,434,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And those willing to blame Biden 100% are too biased to admit we should have been out of Afghanistan several administrations ago and that the Afghan military must share at least half the blame for its utter failure to step up and fight for their own damn country.
Biden was Vice President during 8 of those 20 years of our involvement in Afghanistan, so I don't think he's entirely blameless there. And others have posted that he forbade the contractors from servicing the Afghan army's equipment, thus making it impossible for them to fight. So to the extent that this is true, he's more than a little to blame for their lack of fight.

But even if we grant that he was a powerless figurehead as Vice President, and even if we grant that he had nothing to do with the Afghan army, this still does not excuse his atrocious handling of the evacuation crisis. THAT is entirely, 100 percent on him.

Old 08-18-2021, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And those willing to blame Biden 100% are too biased to admit we should have been out of Afghanistan several administrations ago and that the Afghan military must share at least half the blame for its utter failure to step up and fight for their own damn country.
Majority agrees that it was time to leave, but pulling the troops out before evacuating American citizens and the interpreters and their families like we promised to do, is totally incompetent and being on foreign affairs for the many years he was senator, you would think he would know that. There is honestly no defense for what he did.

Old 08-18-2021, 01:00 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,788,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
So the president said "the buck stops with me" - and then proceeds to blame everyone else. And that he is blaming innocent Americans for (possible) torture or death is downright evil.

Just think how much better the entire world would be if Trump were president right now, instead of an empty-headed dementia patient who is being manipulated by anti-American radicals.
I don't see much of a difference except Trump is a known corrupt POS.

Old 08-18-2021, 01:03 PM
Status: "On the road with Kid Charlamagne" (set 9 days ago)

8,018 posts, read 5,812,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Criticism is normal in the liberal world.

Liberals don't worship the POTUS the way that the right-wingers worship theirs and pegged them to be infallible.

We will criticize Biden when he deserves to be criticized.

Excellent use of sarcasm!

I seem to remember the LIBERALS at Newsweek photographing Buck O'Bama in such a way that he appeared to have a halo over his hollow skull.

Old 08-18-2021, 01:30 PM

29,982 posts, read 18,558,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
My humble opinion coming from my conservative brain is sadly no, not the end of the Biden administration. Anybody that thinks so is vastly underestimating the blind allegiance of the hivers. Biden is not Trump and for 90% of the left, this is perfectly fine. Addition by subtraction. That and the media will prop this puppet up and shine the spotlight on him. The puppet does no evil in their eyes.

Unlike those on the right, the left prefers not to analyze and critique. They specialize in following. Big difference. So as long as CNN says Biden is doing a good job, the hivers smile and comply.
That is exactly right.

The liberal hivemind will support any AND EVERY DEMOCRAT, despite repeated catastrophes and harm to the United States.

Liberalism is a cult which demands absolute, unquestioning loyalty and has vacated critical thinking. Libs/dems will ALWAYS defend Biden, regardless of the disasters he creates.

Buckle up- it's going to be a rough ride. Biden's dementia will only get worse and thus his mistakes will magnify and become more and more detrimental to the nation. Our only hope is that the election fraud is proven, the electors withdrawn, and the democrats removed from power.

Biden is a very painful, yet significant lesson on the dangers of liberalism.

Old 08-18-2021, 01:34 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,145,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
That is exactly right.

The liberal hivemind will support any AND EVERY DEMOCRAT, despite repeated catastrophes and harm to the United States.

Liberalism is a cult which demands absolute, unquestioning loyalty and has vacated critical thinking. Libs/dems will ALWAYS defend Biden, regardless of the disasters he creates.

Buckle up- it's going to be a rough ride. Biden's dementia will only get worse and thus his mistakes will magnify and become more and more detrimental to the nation. Our only hope is that the election fraud is proven, the electors withdrawn, and the democrats removed from power.

Biden is a very painful, yet significant lesson on the dangers of liberalism.

Nice post! Well done!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies