Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 08:57 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
why is he always shown eating ice cream?

Its also very annoying for the one pic that goes around, its a meme, it shows him with aviator sunglasses, and a big ice cream cone. It makes him look like a child playing an adult in a dress up game. I hate how bidet is shown eating ice cream, all the while, so much turmoil is going on.

he needs to shut his pie hole and do his job, not eat ice cream.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Thank goodness after 4 years of Trump, we know our Presidency is impervious to criticism from social media. Be happy or sad about Biden, it doesn't really matter. Try again in 4 years Trumpers.
So glad your happy with a president who is incompetent and cold blooded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 09:00 PM

1,152 posts, read 617,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
We only had 2 choices, and I still believe he was the best choice.

We should probably pay more attention next primary, and have the party attempt to select 4 or 5 viable primary candidates that could do the job and are popular enough to again beat Trump, so there's that.
You must be joking. All reasonable people know he was a terrible choice, and they knew it in November and it’s being proven now.

Old 08-18-2021, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Call him what you will, and I'd agree with it, but thank God Trump's not in office, or we'd be at war with Afghanistan right now.

And we're not. And won't be.
War? When Trump was in office there was no fighting in that hell hole. We lost next to no fighters while DJT was president. Trump had a plan for orderly withdrawals, Biden abandoned the place and all of our people in the processes. When Biden announced the date, the Taliban went on the move, picking up territory. This all happened I starting in June. I know this is going to surprise you, but not one war happened with Donald looking out for us., yep, he was even looking out for you too.

I do think you’re right, we’re not going to be at war now, we’re running like scared rats.

Old 08-18-2021, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Thank goodness after 4 years of Trump, we know our Presidency is impervious to criticism from social media. Be happy or sad about Biden, it doesn't really matter. Try again in 4 years Trumpers.
Those social media people are the same ones giving a platform to the Taliban while they execute free speech limits on the president. I hope you feel good about that.

Old 08-19-2021, 04:30 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
I understand the problem.

He's not competent, and everyone has known that and it was a disgrace that he was the only option besides Trump that the American public could choose to be our President. So he was elected, with quite a margin although everyone knew he wasn't capable of truly leading.

I'll ask again.

In this time of extreme division, where everyone's temper is boiling just below the surface and some are above the surface, how does this help America?
Did you ask the same question whenever Trump was attacked?

How about the sham impeachments?

Old 08-19-2021, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
The ONLY reason that your Presidency is impervious to criticism from social media is that the social media companies will censor any negative comment about Biden. So far at least, this site allows its members to express their opinions, and you're seeing a tsunami of criticism of Biden. THIS is what people think of your President, when they're allowed to express their opinions. But go ahead, sit smug in your social media echo chambers, kept safe from any dissenting opinion.
"the social media companies will censor any negative comment about Biden"

Twitter is currently STILL blocking conservative posters but allows the Taliban.

Old 08-19-2021, 04:39 AM

Quote:
I don't recall seeing anti-Trump billboards.
Did you ever come out of your basement?

Old 08-19-2021, 04:39 AM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
I understand the problem.

He's not competent, and everyone has known that and it was a disgrace that he was the only option besides Trump that the American public could choose to be our President. So he was elected, with quite a margin although everyone knew he wasn't capable of truly leading.

I'll ask again.

In this time of extreme division,
where everyone's temper is boiling just below the surface and some are above the surface, how does this help America?
You sure about that because Biden's fubar in Afghanistan is actually united the left and the right.

Just go watch leftist media like CNN if you don't believe me. CNN is giving Biden administration a hard time....for now anyway.

Old 08-19-2021, 05:06 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Call him what you will, and I'd agree with it, but thank God Trump's not in office, or we'd be at war with Afghanistan right now.

And we're not. And won't be.
Why would Trump be at war with Afghanistan right now. Run us through your thinking. If you are able.

Do you think Joe should just leave all the Americans there if the Taliban don't let them out? Because right now, war seems quite possible.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:17 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Did you ask the same question whenever Trump was attacked?

How about the sham impeachments?
Isn't it funny?

Liberals are INCAPABLE of seeing things from the perspective of another, thus they cannot understand the irony of being "offended" over criticism of Biden. Even when shown the absurdity of their offense, given that they incessently attacked Trump without any real substance, they still cannot understand.

Trump was attacked without mercy over NOTHING, except that liberals did not like his "mean tweets". Now we have a grossly incompetent fool in the Oval Office who is putting the nation and the lives of Americans in danger. Despite that, liberals just cannot understand why anyone would criticize Biden. Unlike liberals, conservatives are not reflexively programmed to approve of everything their handlers do and still have the ability to engage in critical thinking.

Biden is a disaster. Anyone who denies it simply looks absurd and reveals they are a blind partisan who can no longer engage in critical thinking. Criticizing lib politicians is prohibited in the church of liberalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies