Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 08:41 AM

26,490 posts, read 15,066,580 times

Advertisements

Thousands of Americans trapped behind enemy lines in crumbling Afghanistan.

Ignoring the US Supreme Court on the moratorium.

Ignoring a federal court on the southern border as it descends into chaos.

Inflation fears.

Murder rates rising in many urban areas.

An educational system falling behind the rest of the world.

Hey, sounds like the old man deserves a long weekend and not to head back to the White House!

I don't like Kamala, but Biden needs to go away. Let him retire so he can eat ice cream and take naps all day. We can't continue with this bad of leadership, we must make a change even if Kamala winds up just as bad.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...-biden-n429117

Old 08-19-2021, 09:39 AM

494 posts, read 179,975 times
I do not agree with how this has been handled, but where were you when Trump was out playing golf constantly during difficult times?

Old 08-19-2021, 09:40 AM

6,750 posts, read 3,365,850 times
As far as I'm concerned the 25th Amendment cannot be invoked soon enough. What Biden has done with regards to everything from the crises as the border to the chaos in Afghanistan is clearly dereliction of duty. Biden is mentally incapable of making any rational decisions and cannot carry out the duties of his office.

Maybe the bigger problem, if there is one, is that Biden and the Democrats can't even see it. With the Dems controlling the House & Senate it's probably difficult for the Republicans to do anything about it, but someone needs to step up and do whatever they can to get rid of the clown show that is costing people their lives.

This tragedy of an administration has to go. Now.

Old 08-19-2021, 09:43 AM

5,958 posts, read 2,875,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Thousands of Americans trapped behind enemy lines in crumbling Afghanistan.

Ignoring the US Supreme Court on the moratorium.

Ignoring a federal court on the southern border as it descends into chaos.

Inflation fears.

Murder rates rising in many urban areas.

An educational system falling behind the rest of the world.

Hey, sounds like the old man deserves a long weekend and not to head back to the White House!

I don't like Kamala, but Biden needs to go away. Let him retire so he can eat ice cream and take naps all day. We can't continue with this bad of leadership, we must make a change even if Kamala winds up just as bad.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...-biden-n429117
Has all the signs of Covid. despite the Vax .and double masking .WE as freedom loving Americans are screwed.

Old 08-19-2021, 09:46 AM

6,750 posts, read 3,365,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brennan2323 View Post
I do not agree with how this has been handled, but where were you when Trump was out playing golf constantly during difficult times?
Where were you when Trump was giving daily press conferences during the pandemic?

Trump never abandoned the White House or took his little sojourns like creepy sleepy Joes does when he gets confused about what day it is.

Old 08-19-2021, 09:50 AM

20,043 posts, read 20,844,919 times
Be careful what you wish for.
You do NOT want K-Ho in charge. No way, no how.
Bad enough she is VP, but to give her the badge? No ephing way.
This country would spiral out of control, yes, it actually can get worse than it is now.

Old 08-19-2021, 09:55 AM

10,086 posts, read 7,761,924 times
Biden needs his rest. He works so hard for each and every one of us....said no one ever!!!

If he steps down, he can sleep all day and watch cartoons all he wants.

Old 08-19-2021, 09:55 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,398,357 times
Quote:
Right because there was absolutely no scathing criticism of Trump back then right? If trump was so terrible why are you against holding Biden to a higher standard, or even any kind of standard at all? But I guess it's all different now that your boy is in. With all of the venom spewed during the entire period Trump was in office did you really expect Joe to come in and be courted by the other side?

This is just a tiny taste of your own medicine. The sad thing is that it would be better for the country if Biden simply did nothing more than play golf. I mean absolutely nothing. Put him on the course with no cell phone or communications of any kind, give him his favorite ice cream, adjust the handicaps so he can always win, never let on we know he isn't winning anything and leave him there for the next three and a half years.

What did you really expect when it was your guys turn to be blamed for everything? You can't just act like the left had been completely reasonable for four years and this wasn't the climate they had created. You are really surprised uncle Joe isn't really unifying the country?

Old 08-19-2021, 09:57 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,180,221 times
Quote:
I was living a great life with low gas prices low unemployment and a great economy with peace in the Middle East.

Old 08-19-2021, 10:01 AM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
I was living a great life with low gas prices low unemployment and a great economy with peace in the Middle East.
Peace? Our troops were not on Afghanistan? Who knew?

Speaking of the economy. even with events the last couple of days, we made a bundle since Obama. It just keeps going up.

I paid 2.50 a gallon for gasoline this week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies