Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 06:26 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Because the British Army, the RAF, the Royal Navy, SAS, Marines, etc are true fighting MEN. Not Woke, overly political, corrupted FIGHTING FORCE. God bless them.
Don’t compare our fighting men to the woke generals who never saw battle at the pentagon, it’s the commander in chief and Milleys fault, not our fighting men.

I do agree with you about the British military. I say the same for our soldiers who bled and died and now I’m sure, feel betrayed by our incompetent brainless president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2021, 06:27 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
This is no different from Benghazi, in this regard. Obama and Hillary had no contingency plan to deal with the possibility that the Benghazi mission might come under attack, even though it had been bombed and attacked in the past.

Anyone with a brain, watching TV, saw that the Taliban were slowly and surely taking over the entire country. Biden even evacuated Bagram air base back in July. They knew full well that the Taliban surrounding Kabul was not only a possibility, but a certainty. And yet they had no contingency plan to deal with it. Geez, talk about refusing to learn from history, Miley and all those fools need to be fired, or forced to resign.
Oh good you worked in Benghazi. LOL

How do you expect to be taken seriously. The US is evacuating a few thousand a day according to reliable news sources not named Gateway Pundit.

I'm going to let you right up the next contingency plan based on when the government or military completely dissolves.

Quote:
Thirteen U.S. Air Force C-17 cargo jets removed some 2,000 people from Taliban-controlled Kabul during the past day, Pentagon officials said Thursday, acknowledging issues at the city’s airport hindered efforts to boost the number of evacuees.

Since Saturday, some 7,000 people had been evacuated on U.S. military flights out of Kabul’s Hamid Karzai International Airport, the last Afghan ground in American hands, said Army Maj. Gen. Hank Taylor, the Joint Staff’s deputy director for regional operations. He and other Pentagon officials have said for several days that the United States has aimed to evacuate 5,000 to 9,000 people per day on more than 24 military flights.
https://www.stripes.com/theaters/mid...n-2604186.html

Old 08-19-2021, 06:30 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Because the British Army, the RAF, the Royal Navy, SAS, Marines, etc are true fighting MEN. Not Woke, overly political, corrupted FIGHTING FORCE. God bless them.
Another true fighting man heard from, yet another military expert.

I suggest you go to Ft. Bragg and tell the Airborne Rangers they are woke. LOL

Old 08-19-2021, 06:46 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

How do you expect to be taken seriously. The US is evacuating a few thousand a day according to reliable news sources not named Gateway Pundit.

I'm going to let you right up the next contingency plan based on when the government or military completely dissolves.

Out of those 2,000 airlifted out of Afghanistan…… 300 were U.S Citizens.

Massive US cargo planes are taking off with just 100 passengers from Kabul - despite ability to carry 600 - as Taliban close off airport making entry impossible for Afghans - amid fears thousands of westerners will end up HOSTAGES
Overnight, the US only put 2,000 people on 18 C-17 planes - an average of 110 per flight. This despite a single C-17 being used on Sunday to fly out 640 Afghans because the crew refused to leave them behind
Just a fraction of that number have made it onto the most recent flights, despite US pledge of 9,000 per day
In one shocking case, a German plane with room for 150 departed Kabul on Tuesday with just seven on board
Meanwhile, the UK has managed to rescue around 1,000 people out of a total of 7,000 the MoD accounted for
Comes as Taliban controlling the airport entrances are barring ex-pats and would-be migrants causing chaos
Around 50,000 people are said to be outside the gates, with Westerners unable to get through the crush
Western nations vowed to take more than 100,000 Afghan refugees

Things are not going well.

Old 08-19-2021, 07:34 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:

Given the Bidenette mindset any source unfavorable to this administrations actions (or lack thereof)has no credibility. Such media support is dwindling at a rapid pace even with die hard outlets like CNN cannot ignore the steady steam of information showing a different reality on the ground over there than what Biden would have us believe. In all honesty do you actually believe the attempts to cast Biden and his staff including military staff in a positive light? You know I would think the depth of the hatred the Taliban and every other Islamawacko terrorist group has for Americans and any who support and ally with us. Given that any belief the Taliban has plans to let an evacuation proceed unmolested is pure fantasy.

Yeah those vicious sumbucks spent 20 years hiding in barren mountains getting sexually aroused at the thought of a sea of Americans at their mercy and they're going to show mercy? Seriously? Well I do admire your optimism that Biden is going to lead our people to safety in the face of odds nobody with a brain would place bets on. Though if it did happen the payout would be more than huge. A dollar bet would lay out an amount that would buy a private island with a mansion and pay fo a personal navy to defend it with.

No, so sorry, that's a whimsical daydream that sees Americans being allowed to just load up and depart with a loving wave goodbye. Want to get a good image of what it's really going to be just look at the pictures of a soccer stadium with heads hands feet etc piled up on the dirt that used to be grass and bodies piled like garbage. Heads on pikes planted at entrances and exits and lining the streets with crows pecking away at them. People murdered, men women children, for such grievous offenses to the Prophet of reading anything but the Koran, women and girl children eading at all, not wearing a burkha . This was and will be again Afghanistan under the Taliban Doing this to Americans is the only pastime better.

American women on the ground there are facing a fate of being brutally raped and then and beaten to death for the offense to the Prophet of being raped. This is also the mindset of all other Islamic terror groups. That culture is the only one that has evolved backward rather than forward. The only advances they care about are in weapons tech they can use to kill all infidels but especially Americans. I have gone on record as very careful and selective in my use of the word hate. But in the case of Taliban and all other Islamic terroists who hate me for being American... I HATE them back. It works for me.

Old 08-19-2021, 07:48 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:

Their HANDS ARE TIDE woke boy. By a military leadership and Democrat Administration that won't let them do their job. Wake the heck up. You're clueless as usual.

Old 08-19-2021, 07:48 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
The British and the French have not spent one trooper to secure the Kabul Airport. American soldiers are securing the airport the French and brits are using that to send out a couple armored Humvees to collect their people. without America, they could do nothing.
Yep this point seems to have sailed right over most peoples heads.

The only reason the Brits and French are able to go get people is that we are securing the airport by force if necessary along with negotiations with leaders in the Taliban.

It is entertaining however watching CD warriors who think they can direct military operations from behind their computer screens.

Old 08-19-2021, 07:50 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:

What branch did you serve under?

Old 08-19-2021, 09:20 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,770,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
I bet fewer Americans will die in Afghanistan than from Covid. So I'm totally fine with that. The national discussion is still which Americans deserve to die.
I had to reread this post twice, it was so unbelievable. It is still unbelievable. You say you are totally fine with Americans dying and then go on to talk some nonsense about "the national discussion is still which Americans deserve to die". Could you be more callus?

Seems they've got your head really screwed up with all this COVID stuff, but to the point of you saying who deserves to live or die? I've got to tell you, I'm an American and this so-called national discussion you talking about is certainly not in my wheelhouse and I wouldn't listen to anyone who would project who they thinks deserves to live and who deserves to die. How could anyone dare be so presumptive. Are you trying to play God?

I might be able to believe you are callus enough to believe what you are saying but still shocked that you would have the audacity to come right out and say it.

Thank God, I still believe there's more good in the human race than bad but this just shows it is deteriorating more all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies