Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 01:29 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,594 posts, read 17,927,273 times

Advertisements

He appears to think he's actually talking to Joe Biden on the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO4kgr0RM-0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2021, 01:30 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,441,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
These idiots actually believe that Trump will be back in office within either this month, or the next.
That's exactly what he said. He's never heard of the order of succession, which is taught in middle school. He indeed thinks Biden is going to be removed from office any day now - and he will be replaced by Trump, somehow.

Folks so worried that "woke" people get to vote, meanwhile we had this guy at the ballots. Makes sense.

Old 08-19-2021, 01:33 PM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
That's exactly what he said. He's never heard of the order of succession, which is taught in middle school. He indeed thinks Biden is going to be removed from office any day now - and he will be replaced by Trump, somehow.

Folks so worried that "woke" people get to vote, meanwhile we had this guy at the ballots. Makes sense.
Eff the ballots, this nutcase was allowed to roam the streets. I'm sure we will find out he was supposed to be medicated or something and decided he didn't want to take them anymore for whatever reason. Maybe Trump told him not to or something...

Old 08-19-2021, 01:35 PM

19,827 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
Problem is most dont think this way. This forum is evidence. Most people on here blanket the entire left as ANTIFA lovers. And they want to act like people who commit domestic terrorism cannot also be Trump supporters. Folks are literally in this thread still saying this is a Biden distraction job because they are a. idiots, and b. cannot simply admit the fact that a Trump supporter is capable of this.

Had Ray been black, Hispanic, Arab, anything else, there would not be so much deflection. This thread would have about 34 pages by now and would be a full on diatribe.

And whether he is center-right or alt-right, still doesn't erase the fact that he is a. white, and b. very pro-Trump.

I agree with you: most republicans and most white people for that matter aren't trying to blow up Washington DC. But that doesn't dilute the point that the Trump base has crazies and its because of his rhetoric. This man truly believes Trump will replace Biden - not in 2024, but this year - and he believes that Trump will pardon him specifically (paging Joe Exotic). I wonder where he ever got those ideas? This was a known fact before 1/6, and today. He was emboldened. Being a domestic terrorist doesnt change it.

For some reason you ignored the last domestic terrorist who actually killed a cop at the capitol and injured another. I wonder why you avoided that one? Did it not fit your chosen narrative?

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/suspec...ified-reports/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/noah-gree...capitol-attack

Old 08-19-2021, 01:46 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
He appears to think he's actually talking to Joe Biden on the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO4kgr0RM-0
He doesn't actually think he's talking to Biden. He's talking at Biden, through his recording, but he says, several times, he's trying to get Biden on the phone, he's waiting for Biden's call....so, no, he doesn't think that.

Doesn't change the fact that he's damn lunatic.

He says all his people are coming - really? REALLY, dude? Most Q Anon twits sit around waiting for someone else to do something. They think someone on the inside has their back - these people are STUPID!

Old 08-19-2021, 01:51 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,441,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
For some reason you ignored the last domestic terrorist who actually killed a cop at the capitol and injured another. I wonder why you avoided that one? Did it not fit your chosen narrative?

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/suspec...ified-reports/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/noah-gree...capitol-attack
This is my first time hearing about this. Looking at the date, I was in Miami on a bachelors trip having a blast, and was starting a new job afterwards, so I definitely was not paying attention to depressing news.

But yes, go ahead and assume my narratives because i struck a nerve in you. Because you clearly were reading my posts in April 2021.
Whataboutisms is all yall know how to do. Also yes, sharing Fox News and NY Post as your two go-to links, great way to persuade me.

Old 08-19-2021, 01:58 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
At least we know Clinton's SoS Records wouldn't be destroyed, Hillary already took care of that.

Old 08-19-2021, 01:58 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Scary times.

Let's all guess the demographic. Go.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/lo...a-188cb9ab20cd
False flag to get the heat off Biden.

Expect more and more of these to cover Biden's errors. \

Wait until just before the 2022 election. The dems will be expected to arrange a few BIG false flag events to try to scare people into two more years of democrat idiocy.

Old 08-19-2021, 01:59 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
If I could get a dime for each mention of Trump and insurrection... I could retire early.
I feel that way about "Hunter Biden."

Old 08-19-2021, 02:02 PM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I feel that way about "Hunter Biden."
Both eff ups of epic proportion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies