Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Biden/Harris-Have they destroyed the USA as fast as you expected?
Faster-I thought they could only crush the economy year 1. 17 18.68%
Faster-I thought they could only crush our military power year 1. 1 1.10%
Faster-I thought they could only impose a Southern border invasion year 1. 13 14.29%
Right on time-I thought they would wreck economy, military power, and border invasion year 1. 60 65.93%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 10:48 AM

20,393 posts, read 12,287,178 times

Advertisements

I am also not surprised by my liberal friends defense of the distruction.

Not there fault
this is natural
trump

etc....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 10:49 AM

20,393 posts, read 12,287,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
One thing I expect to happen that I think is running right on the time frame I predicted is not in the poll. Biden is going to either keel over stone dead or be medically incapacitated so egregiously he cannot stay in office. The latter I think highly likely and will be a stress related stroke or mental meltdown. And truly even if a stroke leaves him unable to get out of bed with a catheter put in I would still feel better with him in charge rather than Harris.

Can you imagine? The aimless flailing around she would do and worse yet she would be in command of the military. Hell I'm stating to think this whole Afghanistan debacle was devised by Pelosi, Schumer and all the other top leftist Dems pulling the strings on Biden's advisors to steer him into the lions mouth thus stretching his already seriously physical and mental condition to the breaking point. Then with Harris in the pilots seat they could pull her strings and grow their treasonous agenda by leaps and bounds.

Honestly, I can't allow myself to believe the Dems would allow Biden to endanger their plans for the country by continuing to let him bumble and stumble and erode support for the Democrats (to late now to do anything about that) to critical levels with the mid terms racing at them like a runaway train. I don't think they will allow history to repeat itself and parallel the 1994 midterms with Clinton in office. This group of leftist wacko neo Democrats can't abide even the thought of the voters removing them from power.

There's stuff at play in DC that reads like a Tom Clancy novel. It's even possible that the media outlets that were so pro Biden in the election but have turned on him now are instrumental in the plan. If there's not some dark political objective driving that why the sudden shift? I've also noted that the Dems in congress, particularly the high ranking ones, have been strangely silent. There's no outpouring of support from them for Biden. All this leads me to feel a bit...uncomfortable. It's a plausible postulation to me that maybe just maybe Biden was set up with the current Afghanistan crisis. He's not mentally capable of seeing such a plan let alone countering it.

40 some odd yeas ago he may have been able to sniff out such a rat but now that critter could walk straight in front of him in broad daylight and he'd never see it. Well, such is the nature of our government these days.
I think you underestimate the power of the people behind the scenes who have the power right now. Remember if Biden goes away, their power goes away.

There are real people making these decisions and its not Kamala.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:54 AM

32,850 posts, read 12,122,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
One thing I expect to happen that I think is running right on the time frame I predicted is not in the poll. Biden is going to either keel over stone dead or be medically incapacitated so egregiously he cannot stay in office. The latter I think highly likely and will be a stress related stroke or mental meltdown. And truly even if a stroke leaves him unable to get out of bed with a catheter put in I would still feel better with him in charge rather than Harris.

Can you imagine? The aimless flailing around she would do and worse yet she would be in command of the military. Hell I'm stating to think this whole Afghanistan debacle was devised by Pelosi, Schumer and all the other top leftist Dems pulling the strings on Biden's advisors to steer him into the lions mouth thus stretching his already seriously physical and mental condition to the breaking point. Then with Harris in the pilots seat they could pull her strings and grow their treasonous agenda by leaps and bounds.

Honestly, I can't allow myself to believe the Dems would allow Biden to endanger their plans for the country by continuing to let him bumble and stumble and erode support for the Democrats (to late now to do anything about that) to critical levels with the mid terms racing at them like a runaway train. I don't think they will allow history to repeat itself and parallel the 1994 midterms with Clinton in office. This group of leftist wacko neo Democrats can't abide even the thought of the voters removing them from power.

There's stuff at play in DC that reads like a Tom Clancy novel. It's even possible that the media outlets that were so pro Biden in the election but have turned on him now are instrumental in the plan. If there's not some dark political objective driving that why the sudden shift? I've also noted that the Dems in congress, particularly the high ranking ones, have been strangely silent. There's no outpouring of support from them for Biden. All this leads me to feel a bit...uncomfortable. It's a plausible postulation to me that maybe just maybe Biden was set up with the current Afghanistan crisis. He's not mentally capable of seeing such a plan let alone countering it.

40 some odd yeas ago he may have been able to sniff out such a rat but now that critter could walk straight in front of him in broad daylight and he'd never see it. Well, such is the nature of our government these days.

Would have to be pretty bad to get the needed 2/3 vote in the House and the needed 2/3 vote in the Senate to permanently remove Biden via the 25th.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:58 AM

32,850 posts, read 12,122,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I would love to see leftists and DNC try to blame Trump for the Afghanistan fiasco in one of their political ads in 2022 or 2024. Let’s see how that works out for you. I am sure the far leftist like poster middle-aged mom would drink that “blame Trump” kool-aid, but the moderate voters will not

Middle-aged mom voted for Trump in 2016 and in 2020.

Disagreeing with you on something doesn't make someone a leftist.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:59 AM

14,017 posts, read 4,438,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Again, Trump reduced troops to 2500 in 2000. Where is the Trump Admin Plan to resettle those Afghans who had been helpful over the years and how exactly would that have been achieved with just 2500 troops.

Who are these American civilians that chose to remain in Afghanistan despite the massive drawdown in 2000? What was their purpose in Afghanistan? Tourism? Media?

Who clings to a moving aircraft? What a fine photo op.

Tell us how the Trump Admin expected to avoid chaos with only 2509 troops in country?

Hell has frozen over and there is consensus between Trump and Biden that we must end this war.
Protip: Trump has not been the Commander in Chief since January 19. Try to catch up with time because you are behind .

Old 08-20-2021, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Middle-aged mom voted for Trump in 2016 and in 2020.

Disagreeing with you on something doesn't make someone a leftist.
If middle-ages mom voted for Trump twice then I voted for Hillary in 2016 and Biden in 2020

Old 08-20-2021, 11:01 AM

947 posts, read 293,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Would have to be pretty bad to get the needed 2/3 vote in the House and the needed 2/3 vote in the Senate to permanently remove Biden via the 25th.
And it IS pretty bad. The guy has dementia, created a massive catastrophe due to his impaired thinking, has put America lives at risk (while other countries are rescuing theirs), is importing COVID into the country by favoring illegal aliens over American citizens, and is in such a spending freefall that middle class Americans are starting to have problems filling up the gas tanks and putting food on the table.

Just how much more advanced must his dementia and dereliction of duties be before he is removed?

Old 08-20-2021, 11:02 AM

947 posts, read 293,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
If middle-ages mom voted for Trump twice then I voted for Hillary in 2016 and Biden in 2020
If middle-aged mom voted for Trump twice, then I voted for Kamala Harris in the Democratic primaries.

Old 08-20-2021, 11:02 AM

1,400 posts, read 551,751 times
As much as I hope that the dangerous, delusional, demented, decrepit dope Biden be gone yesterday, I have to remind myself that he would be replaced by someone manifestly far worse; the totally incompetent left wing zealot Round Heels Harris.
As the Chinese are wont to say, be careful what you wish for.
A real conundrum.

Old 08-20-2021, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
If middle-aged mom voted for Trump twice, then I voted for Kamala Harris in the Democratic primaries.
Even the leftist media like CNN is holding Biden’s feet to the fire over the fiasco in Afghanistan. Yet, poster middle-aged mom is not a leftist when he/she keeps blaming Trump?

Co’mon man!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies