Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 09:02 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,620 posts, read 17,948,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
If ABC keeps it under wraps, the DNC protects Biden, and the USA stays in danger.

Do not doubt for a second the release was partly done as the network recognized that. Releasing this is a tremendous act of patriotism.

He is old, mentally, beyond his years, and medicine cannot change that fact.
There are medications for dementia that make an enormous difference in cognitive functioning. He's in a position to get the very very best medical care, so there's hope something can be found to increase his functioning level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 09:04 AM

947 posts, read 297,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Sad, isn’t it? She’s not alone in that stance.
I know people to whom I am not allowed to criticize Biden at all. I just lived through four years of having these same people bash Trump day and night, and now we're supposed to be quiet and just go alone with this charade of a demented president?

Impeachment. Now. Our Pentagon spokesperson couldn't even tell us how many Americans Biden abandoned in Taliban Country. He said to ask the State Department. Shouldn't the Pentagon and State be communicating?

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This is complex.

There were many people (about a quarter of the US) who thought Trump was a demiGod. Who really worshiped him, and hung on his every word before forming opinions for themselves.

There was a need for the majority of the US to make it clear to the world, most of us aren't like that. Most of us think differently.

In Biden's case, no one is worshipping him. There are some who are wanting to keep his dementia a little under wraps until he can either somehow be medically helped, or removed from office.

And in this case, it's not a matter of us distancing ourselves as a people from the President. It's a matter of keeping it on the downlow and getting through it.
How's that beginning to play out right now?

34,037 posts, read 17,050,952 times
Quote:
There are medications for dementia that make an enormous difference in cognitive functioning. He's in a position to get the very very best medical care, so there's hope something can be found to increase his functioning level.
He has a better shot at winning MegaMillions. Watch his empty shell like eyes, his cadence is off, his ability to process questions is off, his ability to answer the question asked is off.

Messing up where Beau served is common in severe Dementia cases.

He needs to be filling out bingo cards with other seniors, while functioning adults take care of him.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:06 AM

Quote:
So you're willing to accept a demented man as president because there are meds that might improve his functioning? Just how weak in this country that some people are OK having a president with dementia?!

Old 08-20-2021, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
He has a better shot at winning MegaMillions. Watch his empty shell like eyes, his cadence is off, his ability to process questions is off, his ability to answer the question asked is off.

Messing up where Beau served is common in severe Dementia cases.

He needs to be filling out bingo cards with other seniors, while functioning adults take care of him.
My mother has dementia, and I've been told it's in the mild stages (although some days, it's really bad; I've come to learn it varies). She is better functioning than the President of the United States. What I see is that on stressful days, she gets especially bad, and I suspect that is why they are hiding Biden. He knows enough that he did wrong, although he'd be hard-pressed to explain it, and that the media is on his case. That means his answers to questions will reveal his dementia big-time. It's why he ran off the stage so quickly after he mumbled his way through the teleprompter speech.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:09 AM

23,539 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
This is complex.

There were many people (about a quarter of the US) who thought Trump was a demiGod. Who really worshiped him, and hung on his every word before forming opinions for themselves.

There was a need for the majority of the US to make it clear to the world, most of us aren't like that. Most of us think differently.

In Biden's case, no one is worshipping him. There are some who are wanting to keep his dementia a little under wraps until he can either somehow be medically helped, or removed from office.

And in this case, it's not a matter of us distancing ourselves as a people from the President. It's a matter of keeping it on the downlow and getting through it.
All you seem to be doing is parroting the leftist media talking points, that was used to control the sheep.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:11 AM

23,539 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
So Trump was doing that to himself? Going public, tweeting, making himself visible to the world. But that is what a president SHOULD BE DOING. The president has to communicate with Americans and the rest of the world. He is the leader of the strongest nation on Earth and has national and international prominence. He must outline his plans and LEAD THE NATION through effective communication, not hide in a back room somewhere like Biden.
Exactly!

Old 08-20-2021, 09:13 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times
His horrible big government polices that failed in the past are much more a problem than his dementia. Similar to Trumps horrible big government polices that failed. Doesn't matter who is doing it, big government is a known failure.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
This is complex.

Someone with dementia cannot be "helped" enough to continue to pretend to be President of the United States.

Also, a quarter of the country did not worship Trump. What I saw is that any time I spoke positively about his accomplishments or good policy decisions, I was sarcastically hit with "your god can do no wrong" type of comment.

And true, who would worship Biden? He was never more than a mediocre, corrupt politician, and now he has dementia. That we keep the extent of his dementia "on the downlow" is a HORRIBLE idea. This is the U.S. President. He needs to be 25th, and some brave Republicans should move forward on this and force a vote. Then at least we'll have a record of which Democrats are so biased that they voted to keep a dementia patient (or someone who would otherwise BE a dementia patient) in office as U.S. President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies