Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 08:43 AM

7,239 posts, read 4,548,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
Dr. Hoffe has been conducting the D-dimer test on his patients to detect the potential presence of blood clots within four to seven days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine; 62% have evidence of clotting.
I no longer believe this theory because evidence was presented to me that the D-Dimer test can be affected by inflammation and infection and clearly that can occur after a vaccine.

D-dimer is not 100% evidence of clots always.

IF anyone can provide objective evidence of clotting other than the D-dimer test being elevated... great. I think there is a suggestion of if given how many people I know who died of a heart attack after getting their shots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 08:45 AM

1,200 posts, read 619,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I know that. Sarcasm my friend.

In reality, because they have questioned the Gods of all Knowledge running the show with this vaccine, they will actually likely be ostracized, tormented, hated, and terminated. They are very brave in trying to get an word of caution out there concerning the vaccine.
I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic, now I know, duh! These doctors already have been ostracized and many of them lost their medical licenses because they are speaking out. And yes, they are very brave indeed. I applaud them!

Old 08-20-2021, 09:02 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,515,322 times
Quote:
They dismiss it because it's threatening to their way of thinking. They believe Fauci and the politicians but don't have a clue on how to follow the "real science"... very sad.
Yes, and it is frustrating. The same stone walls on these threads over and over.

Unfortunately, it's gonna be too late before they try to stop this train.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:12 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
These "top scientists and doctors" are just cranks.
Correct.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:21 AM

1,200 posts, read 619,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Yes, and it is frustrating. The same stone walls on these threads over and over.

Unfortunately, it's gonna be too late before they try to stop this train.
Sadly you are right. I don't post these articles to scare people (hey, some even scare me!), I post them to try to give people information who are still on the fence about getting the shot.

It's my nature to question most everything and I get frustrated when I can't find the answers. I especially get frustrated when Google, twitter, FB, etc. censor information.

I just watched a video (if I can find a good link I will provide it) to what happens inside the body after a person is given the shot. It shows exactly what the spike proteins do (not good).

Bottom line: when anything is experimental I question it and do as much research as I can (and that applies to anything experimental).

Old 08-20-2021, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Sadly you are right. I don't post these articles to scare people (hey, some even scare me!), I post them to try to give people information who are still on the fence about getting the shot.

It's my nature to question most everything and I get frustrated when I can't find the answers. I especially get frustrated when Google, twitter, FB, etc. censor information.

I just watched a video (if I can find a good link I will provide it) to what happens inside the body after a person is given the shot. It shows exactly what the spike proteins do (not good).

Bottom line: when anything is experimental I question it and do as much research as I can (and that applies to anything experimental).
You and me both. I have been on Part 1 and Part 2 of the vaccine thread for many, many months. I mostly was posting stories on there, but just recently started some of my own threads. I have posted hundreds of articles and stories - to get the word out. Believe it the story or not.... Up to the person. But more knowledge should be a good thing.

But, more knowledge is not a good thing for some on this forum, however. Just "misinformation," according to some... Same line you get from Facebok/Twitter/Youtube/etc. But, we can have the Taliban on those platforms. But, they can ban politicians and doctors and scientists...

Mention that - you get the line that you are a conspiracy theorist...

But some of the same people on these threads sound like they are working for Pfizer or one of the other companies. It's the same lines, over and over. I'm tired of it.

I just have a bad feeling that in the near future, a lot of people are going to say: "Oh crap, we screwed up by listening to the same people who lie to us all the time about everything else."

Old 08-20-2021, 09:27 AM

7,239 posts, read 4,548,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
I just have a bad feeling that in the near future, a lot of people are going to say: "Oh crap, we screwed up by listening to the same people who lie to us all the time about everything else."
Yesterday I found out that the vaccine that is offered in China is NOT Mrna. It is an inactivated virus vaccine. Old technology. Is this vaccine available in the USA? Nope. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote:
The Beijing-based biopharmaceutical company Sinovac is behind the CoronaVac, an inactivated vaccine.
It works by using killed viral particles to expose the body's immune system to the virus without risking a serious disease response.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:28 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
All I know is, there are a lot of doctors who aren't speaking out for fear of losing their jobs.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:30 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
More than 4.8 billion doses of Covid vaccine have been administered world- wide.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Yesterday I found out that the vaccine that is offered in China is NOT Mrna. It is an inactivated virus vaccine. Old technology. Is this vaccine available in the USA? Nope. Coincidence? I think not.
The Chinese vaccine is not working that well - according to some... And, the people who are pushing the MRNA vaccines in our country are quick to point that out.

Only, NOW we are seeing that those vaccines are not working well in our country either.

We are not going to vaccinate our way out of this, it seems...

I even posted this yesterday:

‘Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID

https://undercurrents723949620.wordp...iminate-covid/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies