Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 10:15 AM

6,371 posts, read 2,705,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
More than 4.8 billion doses of Covid vaccine have been administered world- wide.
After reading the articles, your comeback to dismiss them is this?

Perhaps it isn't that. Perhaps you saw the link, figured it was just more "Junk Science" so didn't bother reading it and thought it was time to give us a running count of many doses have been given.

Given the fact that we are barely past a year since the first trials were started for the COVID vaccines, and only about 9 months since the first Emergency Use Authorization was issued. Can you tell us how a body will react to any one of those 4.8 billion doses in 2-3 years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 10:19 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
57 Top Scientists And Doctors Release Shocking Study On COVID Vaccines And Demand Immediate Stop to ALL Vaccinations

https://assets-global.website-files....0NewsVoice.pdf

Seems like the link below is not working (was working 5 minutes ago)

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/08/57-t...-vaccinations/

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/blo...hocking-study/

A group of 57 leading scientists, doctors and policy experts has released a report calling in to question the safety and efficacy of the current COVID-19 vaccines and are now calling for an immediate end to all vaccine programs. We urge you to read and share this damning report.

There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible. The second is that those who are willing to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about vaccines are critical players in our ongoing effort to spread the truth.

You can read an advanced copy of this manuscript in preprint below. It has been prepared by nearly five dozen highly respected doctors, scientists, and public policy experts from across the globe to be urgently sent to world leaders as well as all who are associated with the production and distribution of the various Covid-19 vaccines in circulation today.
"We urge you to read and share this damning report"

Who is "we"?

Old 08-20-2021, 10:21 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Correct.
Laughably and provably false.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:22 AM

18,801 posts, read 8,467,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I no longer believe this theory because evidence was presented to me that the D-Dimer test can be affected by inflammation and infection and clearly that can occur after a vaccine.

D-dimer is not 100% evidence of clots always.

IF anyone can provide objective evidence of clotting other than the D-dimer test being elevated... great. I think there is a suggestion of if given how many people I know who died of a heart attack after getting their shots.
Ah, finally some hope with sound medical reasoning!

Old 08-20-2021, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Yesterday I found out that the vaccine that is offered in China is NOT Mrna. It is an inactivated virus vaccine. Old technology. Is this vaccine available in the USA? Nope. Coincidence? I think not.
At least early on the Chinese vaccine was not as effective. Whether this changes with the Delta is still up for grabs. Many areas having used the Chinese vaccines are now going for the same boosters as here.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:31 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
57 Top Scientists And Doctors Release Shocking Study On COVID Vaccines And Demand Immediate Stop to ALL Vaccinations

A group of 57 leading scientists, doctors and policy experts has released a report calling in to question the safety and efficacy of the current COVID-19 vaccines and are now calling for an immediate end to all vaccine programs. We urge you to read and share this damning report.
This is the same group that claimed coronavirus was the same as the flu.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9573357676

So much for claiming to be top scientists and doctors. Any claims that they put forth are going to have be thoroughly researched since these people taking these kinds of positions have tended to be liars.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:35 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
You and me both. I have been on Part 1 and Part 2 of the vaccine thread for many, many months. I mostly was posting stories on there, but just recently started some of my own threads. I have posted hundreds of articles and stories - to get the word out. Believe it the story or not.... Up to the person. But more knowledge should be a good thing.

But, more knowledge is not a good thing for some on this forum, however. Just "misinformation," according to some... Same line you get from Facebok/Twitter/Youtube/etc. But, we can have the Taliban on those platforms. But, they can ban politicians and doctors and scientists...

Mention that - you get the line that you are a conspiracy theorist...

But some of the same people on these threads sound like they are working for Pfizer or one of the other companies. It's the same lines, over and over. I'm tired of it.

I just have a bad feeling that in the near future, a lot of people are going to say: "Oh crap, we screwed up by listening to the same people who lie to us all the time about everything else."

Scary thought in reality.
Reminds me of my Mother that believes everything that Fauci, the government, CDC, and MSM say because she is blindly trusting without taking a second look for herself.

The belief that the government is like a Fairy Godmother always watching out for you can be dangerous and disastrous.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
After reading the articles, your comeback to dismiss them is this?

Perhaps it isn't that. Perhaps you saw the link, figured it was just more "Junk Science" so didn't bother reading it and thought it was time to give us a running count of many doses have been given.

Given the fact that we are barely past a year since the first trials were started for the COVID vaccines, and only about 9 months since the first Emergency Use Authorization was issued. Can you tell us how a body will react to any one of those 4.8 billion doses in 2-3 years?
Most likely same as we already know. Vaccine side effects come out very soon, or after some months. Not many years after their administration. Not impossible, but unlikely that any of the Covid vaccines become the first to do so. Some viruses do have a history of more distant side effects turning up, but that doesn't seem to be a coronavirus related problem.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:39 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,174,114 times
Is this anything like Heinz' 57 varieties? What a pickle ...

Quote:
There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible.
My health insurance company should request a refund for my vaccines. The chips injected into the serum don't seem to be working as planned ...

Quote:
I watch Tucker Carlson as I think he's the most honest of all the news hosts.
Pfffft! I love a little comedy during my lunch hour.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:41 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,902 times
Quote:

https://assets-global.website-files....0NewsVoice.pdf

Seems like the link below is not working (was working 5 minutes ago)

There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible. The second is that those who are willing to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about vaccines are critical players in our ongoing effort to spread the truth.

You can read an advanced copy of this manuscript in preprint below. It has been prepared by nearly five dozen highly respected doctors, scientists, and public policy experts from across the globe to be urgently sent to world leaders as well as all who are associated with the production and distribution of the various Covid-19 vaccines in circulation today.
There is nothing particularly shocking or revolutionary about this paper. It is basically just a recitation of what could go wrong with the vaccine. But no evidence that those things have really happened. The scientific community is already aware of these potential problems. There has not been any concerted effort to dismiss or bury these warnings.

But any medical treatment is based on risk analysis - does the risk of giving a particular treatment outweigh the risk of not giving it? In the case of Covid-19, we already know the result of not having a vaccine - millions of deaths worldwide. Based on the current data, and one year of experience administering this vaccine to humans, we can say the risk of the vaccine is low. That doesn't mean non-existent. That doesn't mean bad things couldn't happen. But it definitely looks like the risk of dying from the vaccine is much lower than the risk of dying from Covid-19.

I know that's not good enough for you people. You want to hear that the vaccine is 100% effective and has zero risk of side effects. Well, that's just not the real world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies