Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 12:13 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
It doesn't take a genius to ask if these "vaccines" are causing the problem. Scientists warned previously about Antibody Dependent Enhancement and the idea that vaccinating during a pandemic could cause pressure to produce variants that would get around the vaccines.

This was suggested, we are seeing evidence of it, and yet, NO ONE WILL ADMIT IT.

I just read an article about how breakthrough cases are "surging" in Massachusetts... ahh maybe we want to find out why?
Just where are we seeing Antibody Dependent Enhancement killing off thousands of people caused by people taking a vaccine against COVID-19?

As for breakthrough cases hardly any are so severe that they are patients in hospitals. On Friday, my local hospital reports that 100% of its patients are not vaccinated. That means 26 out of 26 patients!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Yes, so many people on this forum throw cra at Tucker. I think they just repeat what they hear others say.

I used to believe the same about RUsh Limbaugh. I thought he was a hot air bag for years. I then started to listen to him a few minutes, every once in a while. More and more... Found out I was wrong.

I love Tucker's show. It is the only FOX show I watch anymore. The rest of the channel is actually way more left than the left realize... They just aren't left enough for them...

Anyway - watch Tucker for 2 weeks, before you diss him as a right ring loon. You'll find out you were wrong about him.
So just because Sean Hannity is not opposed to covid vaccines make him way more left than even the left realizes?

Old 08-20-2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post

Given the fact that we are barely past a year since the first trials were started for the COVID vaccines, and only about 9 months since the first Emergency Use Authorization was issued. Can you tell us how a body will react to any one of those 4.8 billion doses in 2-3 years?
No, but can you tell us how the real canaries in the coal mine are doing, the first test subjects for the vaccine who started over 1 year ago? Have they been dropping dead? Not that I know of.

Old 08-20-2021, 12:30 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Yesterday I found out that the vaccine that is offered in China is NOT Mrna. It is an inactivated virus vaccine. Old technology. Is this vaccine available in the USA? Nope. Coincidence? I think not.
Soooooo, the same old tech as the J&J vaccine that is available in the US, then?

Old 08-20-2021, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
I like how they found 57 crackpot quack doctors and puff them up as "leading" and "highly respected."

Vaccine denial is just like climate denial -- they turn over rocks to find a few crackpot "experts" and peddle their nonsense using faux science. It's somewhat effective, there's a segment of society (thankfully a minority) who take the bait without critical thinking.
Some of those anti-vaccine crackpots I've heard think using masks and social distancing don't work, so you might as well stimulate your immunity system by getting covid and hoping it's just a mild and brief illness.

Hopefully, the wild over the top false info some people are using the media for to make known how they're opposed to covid vaccines will be proven wrong over the next several years and they will be subject to class action lawsuits for causing needless deaths and severe illness from making people too frightened to get vaccinated.

Old 08-20-2021, 12:43 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,929,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
57 Top Scientists And Doctors Release Shocking Study On COVID Vaccines And Demand Immediate Stop to ALL Vaccinations

https://assets-global.website-files....0NewsVoice.pdf

Seems like the link below is not working (was working 5 minutes ago)

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/08/57-t...-vaccinations/

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/blo...hocking-study/

A group of 57 leading scientists, doctors and policy experts has released a report calling in to question the safety and efficacy of the current COVID-19 vaccines and are now calling for an immediate end to all vaccine programs. We urge you to read and share this damning report.

There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible. The second is that those who are willing to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about vaccines are critical players in our ongoing effort to spread the truth.

You can read an advanced copy of this manuscript in preprint below. It has been prepared by nearly five dozen highly respected doctors, scientists, and public policy experts from across the globe to be urgently sent to world leaders as well as all who are associated with the production and distribution of the various Covid-19 vaccines in circulation today.

Old 08-20-2021, 01:00 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
If there was antibody dependent enhancement, you would see severe disease in the vaccinated as represented by hospitalizations and deaths as a fraction of the population increase, not decline. So far, the infections among the vaccinated can be explained by the loss of protection among the immunosuppressed and the elderly. It has to do with the immune system of the host and not the vaccine.

The conspiracy theory of ADE is unsupported for Covid vaccine.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...inical-trials/

One of the types of falsehoods that the anti-vaccine people spread is to take very general information and assume it applies to Covid without any supporting data.

Old 08-20-2021, 01:38 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,875,097 times
Too bad 5700 or 57 thousand or 570 thousand all think you should take it. Good thing it's not up for a vote, hm?

Old 08-20-2021, 01:49 PM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
... before you diss him as a right ring loon. You'll find ...
I OBJECT to this racist rant! Object! Do you understand? Object! Stormfront! White Supremacy! Oh wait... wrong race. Anti-Asian!!!

(Humor. Sorry, couldn't resist. I just wanted to get to it before some leftist has an aneurism and points it out--profoundly offended, of course)

Old 08-20-2021, 01:56 PM

4,387 posts, read 1,695,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
57 Top Scientists And Doctors Release Shocking Study On COVID Vaccines And Demand Immediate Stop to ALL Vaccinations

https://assets-global.website-files....0NewsVoice.pdf

Seems like the link below is not working (was working 5 minutes ago)

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/08/57-t...-vaccinations/

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/blo...hocking-study/

A group of 57 leading scientists, doctors and policy experts has released a report calling in to question the safety and efficacy of the current COVID-19 vaccines and are now calling for an immediate end to all vaccine programs. We urge you to read and share this damning report.

There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible. The second is that those who are willing to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about vaccines are critical players in our ongoing effort to spread the truth.

You can read an advanced copy of this manuscript in preprint below. It has been prepared by nearly five dozen highly respected doctors, scientists, and public policy experts from across the globe to be urgently sent to world leaders as well as all who are associated with the production and distribution of the various Covid-19 vaccines in circulation today.
Who decided that they were the "Top scientists and doctors?" I am just curious.

My doctor said take the vax, so I did. And I lived to tell about it. I'm good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies