Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 06:20 AM

59,037 posts, read 27,298,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
So no plot, no charges of insurrection, and Trump didn't incite anything - according to sources within the FBI as interviewed by Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exc...es-2021-08-20/

Tell me: Does the Left ever get tired of being completely wrong on absolutely everything? Their politicians and media exploit their emotions to try and execute their agenda, but it invariably collapses into nothingness.

Jan. 6 was a bad day perpetrated by some randos out of a crowd that dwarfed them, while most folks were dancing to YMCA.

The Left has been played once again.
"Tell me: Does the Left", which includes ALL the alphabet TV media and most big city newspapers report on it last night or in today's paper the SAME way they did when they 1st reported on it?

I wonder how many of our left friends on her will APOLOGIZE for the things they said?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2021, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I'm sure this will be ignored by propaganda left wing media and our own Loony Left Wing trolls.
Did ANY of them report on this last night?

If the investigation said just the opposite!!!!

I just did a search and not a single article for ANY major left news outlet

Last edited by Quick Enough; 08-21-2021 at 06:38 AM..

Old 08-21-2021, 06:25 AM

828 posts, read 416,009 times
Yes, it is not like they organized, encouraged and hired paid protestors like the Libs did. With their looting and burning attacks. That even happened 100 times more.

Old 08-21-2021, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Well, anyone who ever attempted to organize any meeting or protest, knows well enough that it takes a lot of time, effort and money to do so. Believing that thousands of people “just showed up” is naive at the best. Of course it was organized and, as any massive rally of such nature, there WERE national security people there and provocations. It’s a given.
Otherwise, this is just another Overton window into washing off Biden and prepping his replacement. If you look at broad perspective.
"Believing that thousands of people “just showed up” is naive at the best."

And how many people do you KNOW that were there?

I know some, and to put it bluntly, you are full of B.S!

Old 08-21-2021, 06:35 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times
*YAWN*

Seems the the Judicial system says otherwise.

All (615 ) who have been charged had enough evidence brought forth . Most are being found guilty. Or pleading to lesser charges ....

I agree that the Right winged radicals aren't very co-ordinated- A calamity of misfits trying to have a peaceful capitol tour? Keep regurgitating that falsehood.

I roll my eyes as well at the OLD lies still being told from the right.

I beleive my eyes ,and saw the barbaric antics that transpired that day by these radical insurrectionist.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/six-...attack-capitol

Old 08-21-2021, 06:39 AM

20,046 posts, read 20,850,556 times
Aside from the murder of an unarmed woman, that incident was Sesame Street compared to “The mostly peaceful summer of love protests”.

Old 08-21-2021, 06:39 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I can believe that. I do not consider then-President Trump as inviting supporters to the Capital on January 6th as being 'coordination' of an insurrection. Of course, his speech then incited some 600 or the attendees to march to the Capital (Mr. Trump, after saying he would march with them, discovered he had other plans).

And I can certainly agree that the dim-witted Trumper's had no real idea of what to do once they reached the building, save for start attacking the Capital Police, run amok, call for hanging VP Pence, seek out other members of Congress, spread feces on walls, etc.

Now, these does not mean that some did not have plans. Some, such as some "Proud Boys" apparently did, but I can well believe that the average person in the crowd did not go to D.C. in 'coordination' to some grand plan; just some hazy idea of stopping the 'steal'.
Finally it can be agreed it wasn't an insurrection.

Old 08-21-2021, 06:47 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
*YAWN*

So the Judicial system has found evidence of a co-ordinated and planned insurrection???

When are they going to release this news?

Old 08-21-2021, 06:51 AM

1,969 posts, read 676,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
*YAWN*

All (615 ) who have been charged had enough evidence brought forth . Most are being found guilty. Or pleading to lesser charges ....

I agree that the Right winged radicals aren't very co-ordinated- A calamity of misfits trying to have a peaceful capitol tour? Keep regurgitating that falsehood.

I roll my eyes as well at the OLD lies still being told from the right.

I beleive my eyes ,and saw the barbaric antics that transpired that day by these radical insurrectionist.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/six-...attack-capitol
Good luck with these leftists. Facts mean nothing to them. One one hand, they'll rail about the courts being heavy-handed then on the other use the same courts to justify their biases.

Insurrectionist is a wrong word to use (in all aspects)? They'll still use it.
Point to inconsistencies in their treatment of both sides doing the same thing (Antifa/BLM/Hart building)? They'll still be brazenly inconsistent.
When the facts come out and prove they were wrong? They'll still stand by their arguments and try to gaslight you (oh NOW you believe the FBI).

If it was a good faith argument, we'd have a chance of dialogue. However, leftists live in a different moral universe than conservatives (and I don't mean Republicans).

There are certain that liberals don't care about. Consistency is not one of them. It is NOT important for leftists to be internally consistent as long as what they believe is just or fair is done.

It's important to know who you're arguing with and whether INTERNAL consistency is important to them or you're just banging your head against the wall.

Haidt got it spot on in his analysis and MotherJones did a good job explaining it here.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...hy-it-matters/

Old 08-21-2021, 07:04 AM

21,929 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Well, anyone who ever attempted to organize any meeting or protest, knows well enough that it takes a lot of time, effort and money to do so. Believing that thousands of people “just showed up” is naive at the best. Of course it was organized and, as any massive rally of such nature, there WERE national security people there and provocations. It’s a given.
Otherwise, this is just another Overton window into washing off Biden and prepping his replacement. If you look at broad perspective.
Oh, they have said no coordination but...you don't believe it. I bet you still believe Trump colluded with Russia, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies