Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 06:33 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,402,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Once again - you discount everything. YIt has gotten to where your opinion means zero. You wanted studies - I gave you info on studies. "Not good enough" is like your magic phrase...
I only discount things where false claims are made. And you make many false and misleading claims. The studies you gave were all addressed and were shown why they were not considered evidence for your claims.

Quote:
I will be ignoring you from now on...
Oh no please don't. I'm devastated.

Old 08-28-2021, 06:45 PM

4,950 posts, read 2,705,499 times
Quote:
Once again - you discount everything. YIt has gotten to where your opinion means zero. You wanted studies - I gave you info on studies. "Not good enough" is like your magic phrase...

But, I think your previous comment best describes your current comment:

It is what it is. Lie all you want to deny it, because that is all you can do.

I'm done playing your ridiculous mind games... I've quoted your post to show how you act, and your attitude about anything...

So, your discounting of the data is, as you said:

I will be ignoring you from now on...
There are some posters whose job is to push the vaccines and discount other valid COVID treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine no matter what facts and studies are presented. Deny, deny, deny, and keep denying. The narrative that vaccines work properly and anything else is garbage must be preserved at all costs. That is the job that has to be done.

But this "vaccine narrative" facade is starting to crack. There will be many facts that will be revealed within the next few months. More and more people will stray from this official narrative. Enjoy the show as it unfolds.

Old 08-28-2021, 10:24 PM

23,841 posts, read 24,087,427 times
Quote:
The brief accused Swaminathan of misconduct by using her position as a health authority to further the agenda of special interests to maintain an EUA for the lucrative vaccine industry.
Bingo. Someone else on this forum brought that up a while back and everything fell into place. The smear campaigns against HCQ and Ivermectin, and every death which could have been prevented with their use, are about one thing - money.

These drugs have been in development for decades. That fact is rammed down our throats in any discussion about the safety of these shots. But no production use until now? Hmm. That's an awfully HUGE investment they have into that tech with zero ROI. And this production use is 100% dependent on the EUAs (sans the Pfizer shot due to recent status change) which are 100% dependent on NO OTHER TREATMENT BEING AVAILABLE? That's way too many coincidences with billions upon billions of dollars at stake between parties with a massive history of corruption. Anyone taking the word of these people at face value is an abject moron.

Last edited by swagger; 08-28-2021 at 10:34 PM..

Old 08-29-2021, 08:35 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
I only discount things where false claims are made. And you make many false and misleading claims. The studies you gave were all addressed and were shown why they were not considered evidence for your claims.

Oh no please don't. I'm devastated.
No the studies weren't debunked. You cannot debunk the fact that it worked and saved lives.

Old 08-29-2021, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No the studies weren't debunked. You cannot debunk the fact that it worked and saved lives.
I didn’t say they were debunked. I said I addressed them and what the issues were. Interesting that no one addresses any of the high quality RCT’s and Meta-analysis showing no benefits. Absolute silence on them. Instead people want to hang their hat on documentaries and anecdotes.

Old 08-29-2021, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Brazil only used it in some regions - not a fair comparison:

Countries that put it in wider use are:

And, here is information on clinical trials of the drug:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...n-COVID-19.pdf

OR.... You can pretend that you know better.

And, keep talking about Brazil ad nauseum on multiple threads concerning ivermectin, and producing no facts about the matter at all...

All the while harping on the same Debbie Downer trend, pretending you know more than anyone else about something you don't even have all the facts on....

There was more evidence on ivermectin than there was when they very first started the vaccines. And look - the shots are not working like they thought they would. But here we are.... You wanting so, so much "evidence" when people are dying by the thousands every day around the world...

One of the main reasons ivermectin is fighting an uphill battle is that there is no money in it at all.

And as for your opinion, it's not worth very much....

I even gave you the link to an Ivermectin documentary yesterday. You threw it down and stomped all over it just a few minutes after my post. Making fun of it - But the video is like 2 hours long. So, I know you didn't even click on the link...

But on the topic of ivermectin, YOU know it all, and none of us are as smart as you are, right?
What are the dates on these? Where is the data? What are the sources? You can't just post two images without sources.

Old 08-29-2021, 11:09 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,586,979 times
Quote:
The website information is on the bottom of those slides. See, you don't even bother to look at the images, let alone that video I posted yesterday. You keep wanting "sources." Look at the information. Just like the other image I posted about ivermectin a couple of days ago - the source was listed right on the damn image. LOOK at it.

You dismiss everything, but you don't even look at anything we show you. It's ridiculous.

And, if you had bothered to watch that video about ivermectin, you'd know. They are screen captures from there. The source of the info is on the slide.
I wonder if people talk with their doctor the same way ... Oh wait ... it's the scientist that are so smart. My bad.

Old 08-30-2021, 05:42 AM

Quote:
The website information is on the bottom of those slides. See, you don't even bother to look at the images, let alone that video I posted yesterday. You keep wanting "sources." Look at the information. Just like the other image I posted about ivermectin a couple of days ago - the source was listed right on the damn image. LOOK at it.
FLCCC is just a member organization. They are not the source. Where did they source the information from? That is my question. I'm not able to see any of the data because you are posting images and not links directly to the info.

Quote:
You dismiss everything, but you don't even look at anything we show you. It's ridiculous.
What's ridiculous is that I can't even ask questions without you accusing me of dismissing everything. I haven't dismissed anything. I'm simply asking for MORE INFORMATION.

Quote:
And, if you had bothered to watch that video about ivermectin, you'd know. They are screen captures from there. The source of the info is on the slide.
Doesn't matter. Even with video you should be able to source the info.

Old 08-30-2021, 06:18 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,877,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Simple, the big pharma are making lots of money selling the vaccine. If people found out that there are treatments that bring the death rate waaaay down, ans 99.99% of infections will see people be fully recovered, more people will take a pass on the vaccines. Lots of potential vaccine money will be lost. They want to push the vaccines as the only hope for humanity.
But here is the thing, in America, only Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson have made a vaccine. You still have a good number of big pharma companies who haven't stepped in with a vaccine. Also, drugs typically take a long time to clear so even if they wanted to test a new drug, it would take time.

Ivermectin is a gamble. The drug has only been found effective on COVID in vitro or in a test tube. There has been little to any study on what it does in real time for human bodies. HCQ by most accounts has not proven to be effective. What I want to know is why anti-parasite drugs are being looked at for COVID an mRNA based virus.

Oh and another tidbit before I hit send, the major problem with these drugs is that these are being picked up in large quantitative, so much that they effect other diseases that have been proven such as Lupus for HCQ and lice or worms for Ivermectin. Then because supply is limited, people do buy versions of the drug that are made for animals. These versions have quantities of normal ingredients that are safe to humans, but still cause an overdose not too dissimilar to overdosing on Tylenol. Just ask Alexa Joel.

Old 08-30-2021, 07:42 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,927,362 times
Never a vaccine w/ proven efficacy in well controlled clinical trials, but bleach, uv radiation, and horse meds = OK.

Stupidity is the undisputed, undefeated heavy weight champion of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.