Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 09:55 AM

37,217 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Buying a version for animals at the feed store is NOT the same as what is being prescribed to people, and the DOSAGE prescribed to people.

And, I actually have a prescription for it FROM a doctor. And yes, a people prescription. Many doctors are prescribing it as a preventive medication BEFORE you get covid.

Don't post that BS crap about a version for animals and equate it to what people are taking. Now YOU are the misinformation purveyor.
You need to tell Fox News. One of the links I posted was theirs.

Old 08-22-2021, 10:31 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You need to tell Fox News. One of the links I posted was theirs.
Fox news has gone further left for years. And, it still has nothing to do with the 2 medicines do not equate.

A story of people taking a horse variant at a hose's dosage and getting poisoned has nothing to do with the fact that the medicine has shown great promise in people, with a people variant at a people dosage.

But, I know. 1+1=3 to you, so I can't help you with that....

Old 08-22-2021, 11:14 AM

19,039 posts, read 27,607,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Simple, the big pharma are making lots of money selling the vaccine. If people found out that there are treatments that bring the death rate waaaay down, ans 99.99% of infections will see people be fully recovered, more people will take a pass on the vaccines. Lots of potential vaccine money will be lost. They want to push the vaccines as the only hope for humanity.

What tells you what?
That certain entities are in kahutz and work in unison, to promote certain patterns in population.
All you need to do is to track down, how much of mass media do Vanguard and Blackrock control (they own Big Pharma) and what is their consortium with the "big tech".
The, you can easily see pattern of collusion.

I get it all.
What I do not get is simple. So Ok, you get more money. You eat better food, have better women or whatever is your fancy. You "live the life" and laugh at those "that didn't make it".
OK, good.
Then, you GET OLD and it all does not really matter (that's even if you get old, as many don't for reasons various) and then YOU DIE. And coffins don't have pockets and everything you striven for your entire life - is not even dust in the wind.

So WHAT FOR? Where is limit to your greed?

Old 08-22-2021, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Fox news has gone further left for years. And, it still has nothing to do with the 2 medicines do not equate.

A story of people taking a horse variant at a hose's dosage and getting poisoned has nothing to do with the fact that the medicine has shown great promise in people, with a people variant at a people dosage.

But, I know. 1+1=3 to you, so I can't help you with that....
Your problem is that you refuted my statement and I presented you with factual evidence that what I said was correct. You were proven wrong. Suck it up.

Old 08-22-2021, 11:55 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
You're wasting your time. Their uninformed opinion is every bit as valid as your science.

And we have to respect their opinions, don't we...?
You called it a horse tranquilizer and are now chastising others for being uninformed.

Old 08-22-2021, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
You called it a horse tranquilizer and are now chastising others for being uninformed.
It's a dewormer. Close enough.

It isn't designed to go in humans. Only horses and other beasts of equal intelligence are using it.

Old 08-22-2021, 12:03 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,095 times
Quote:
Your problem is that you refuted my statement and I presented you with factual evidence that what I said was correct. You were proven wrong. Suck it up.
Live in your little la la land all you want....

Old 08-22-2021, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Live in your little la la land all you want....
The feeling is mutual, I assure you.

If you know that much about treating covid, you should be volunteering at your local hospital. They are understaffed and could sure use the help of someone so highly informed.

Old 08-22-2021, 05:11 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,468,414 times
Go talk to your damn doctor about the best COVID prevention. I can bet 99% of the people pushing Ivermectin haven't had a conversation with their doctor about COVID prevention.

Old 08-22-2021, 05:16 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
It's a dewormer. Close enough.

It isn't designed to go in humans. Only horses and other beasts of equal intelligence are using it.
Wrong, it's been used in humans for years. With all these new delta cases, I'm seeing more and more people say it didn't work for them. But hey, at least they don't have butt worms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies