Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 01:50 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,515,322 times

Advertisements

This is interesting. I have found many stories about studies indicating that ivermectin works. But, no matter how many of those stories I post, I still get the same pro-shot sceptics complaining it is pie in the sky, "take the shot."

I think over time, we are going to see how we are being lied to. If a medicine works, and works well - they can't justify all these damn shots then...

It is a shame that doctors have to prescribe this to patients, and see it work, yet no mention of this as an option on the news. Mention it on big tech - get banned.

Indian Bar Association sues WHO scientist over Ivermectin

Quote:
The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin.
Quote:
Advocate Dipali Ojha, lead attorney for the Indian Bar Association, threatened criminal prosecution against Dr. Swaminathan “for each death” caused by her acts of commission and omission. The brief accused Swaminathan of misconduct by using her position as a health authority to further the agenda of special interests to maintain an EUA for the lucrative vaccine industry.
Quote:
Specific charges included the running of a disinformation campaign against Ivermectin and issuing statements in social and mainstream media to wrongfully influence the public against the use of Ivermectin despite the existence of large amounts of clinical data showing its profound effectiveness in both prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
Quote:
“The world is gradually waking up to your absurd, arbitrary and fallacious approach in presenting concocted facts as ‘scientific approach.’ While the WHO flaunts itself like a ‘know it all,’ it is akin to the vain Emperor in new clothes while the entire world has realized by now, the Emperor has no clothes at all.”

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...cbb3b4dfa.html

Old 08-20-2021, 01:56 PM

This doctor in Houston has had fantastic progress with ivermectin in his treatment protocol. MUCH less death rate % compared to much of the nation:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvccR4Tg6fRS/

He tells that reporters who interview him from around the world have told him that they are not to mention the drug on the air....

Why is that?

Quote:
The death rate from COVID-19 is dramatically low at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, TX compared to other hospitals across the nation and the world. Despite Dr. Joseph Varon's popularity on TV, news personalities avoid questions of why he's having success treating his patients. As it turns out, he's using drugs the WHO and CDC recommend against.

Old 08-20-2021, 01:59 PM

An older story I previously posted:

After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/af...hs-disappeared

Old 08-20-2021, 02:00 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
This doctor in Houston has had fantastic progress with ivermectin in his treatment protocol. MUCH less death rate % compared to much of the nation:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvccR4Tg6fRS/

He tells that reporters who interview him from around the world have told him that they are not to mention the drug on the air....

Why is that?
Simple, the big pharma are making lots of money selling the vaccine. If people found out that there are treatments that bring the death rate waaaay down, ans 99.99% of infections will see people be fully recovered, more people will take a pass on the vaccines. Lots of potential vaccine money will be lost. They want to push the vaccines as the only hope for humanity.

Old 08-20-2021, 03:40 PM

1,200 posts, read 619,478 times
Quote:
This is interesting. I have found many stories about studies indicating that ivermectin works. But, no matter how many of those stories I post, I still get the same pro-shot sceptics complaining it is pie in the sky, "take the shot."

I think over time, we are going to see how we are being lied to. If a medicine works, and works well - they can't justify all these damn shots then...

It is a shame that doctors have to prescribe this to patients, and see it work, yet no mention of this as an option on the news. Mention it on big tech - get banned.

Indian Bar Association sues WHO scientist over Ivermectin

You are correct that in time (perhaps a year or two) people will find out they were being lied to. Sadly I can't find an antidote to the shots as I know some people who have gotten them and they are in bad shape right now and have been for awhile. My heart truly goes out to them.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...cbb3b4dfa.html
Very interesting article! Thanks for posting.

Old 08-20-2021, 03:43 PM

1,200 posts, read 619,478 times
Quote:
An older story I previously posted:

After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/af...hs-disappeared
Another interesting story! Thanks for posting.

Old 08-20-2021, 03:43 PM

2,042 posts, read 855,366 times
Finally, you guys are starting to open your eyes and see what kind of conspiracy this is. These dirty rotten scoundrel‘s are up to something really nasty with this vaccine. I don’t even want to see what I think that it is. Ivermectin does work. I’ve been screaming about it on here for months. And like you all I received was “shut your mouth and get the vaccine“. Be a good little Nazi sympathizer. Absolute nonsense.

It’s stockpiled on my medicine cabinet and should be in yours as well!

Old 08-20-2021, 03:45 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,285,067 times
People took what is now being dubbed as "horse paste" (of which I picked up a tube today at the local Tractor Supply Store) pre-covid for parasites. It's the one thing I've been able to verify trolling around on forums. It's quite popular among the curezone crowd, except it actually works unlike quack therapies like MMS and others. The trick is making sure the dosing is accurate for your bodyweight, so it's easy to see why the CDC doesn't want average joe sheeple buying the stuff and overdosing on it because they can't dose it correctly. On another note it's amazing how many meds they make for animals that have human versions that basically do the same thing with nearly the same ingredients but cost 10X as much. All a big racket in my opinion.

Whether it works on covid... I hear positive stories and a few scattered ones where it didn't seem to make a difference, but I hear that about the vaccines too. I hear mostly positive things about it... very few negative.

Old 08-20-2021, 03:50 PM

3,648 posts, read 3,784,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Simple, the big pharma are making lots of money selling the vaccine. If people found out that there are treatments that bring the death rate waaaay down, ans 99.99% of infections will see people be fully recovered, more people will take a pass on the vaccines. Lots of potential vaccine money will be lost. They want to push the vaccines as the only hope for humanity.
"Big Pharma" wouldn't have gotten the $$$ if there was a medication available that was effective. That's why it was buried.

They wouldn't get $$$ for boosters if the medical community got behind Ivermectin, etc.

Old 08-20-2021, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
It’s stockpiled on my medicine cabinet and should be in yours as well!
Yes, I have been prescribed the medicine myself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies